Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #140!

[DE]Rebecca

I got 2 questions:

- When will we get the command intrinsics, and please, for the love of everything that is holy, at least try to make the NPC crews somewhat competent

- Are we ever going to get special effects for weapons, such as smoke coming from the barrel or shells being ejected?

• Like 7

Mandatory "Mirage Deluxe when?"

Also, can you please give Tonkor back it's instant explosion rather than having to wait 3 years for the grenades to fly through the air and activate? Cause unlike in the past, you're still getting punished if you explode a grenade right in your face by flipping around and not being able to fire for a second or so (not to mention the reload that will come after that), but it might still be a risk worth taking if you're in a bad situation and need a GTFO button.

Edited by Gabbynaru
  • Like 4

My question for Devstream 140:

Can we get unique Infested weapons variants?

They're the only weapon faction that don't have unique variants. Like, imagine if it was called Evo or something. Some examples could be Mire Evo, Tysis Evo, Phage Evo, etc. It probably wouldn't take much work on DE's part, and Infested fans can get their hands on new weapons. Win-win, right?

• Like 2

Just two questions: 

1) Are there any plans for simulacrum to allow players test weapons and frames without formaing them. (Suggestion: set mod capacity to an arbitrary high number in simulacrum)

2) Are there any plans for simulacrum to have easy access from Orbiter. Right now you have to teleport to Simaris room then Simulacrum. (Suggestion: It could be put on captura list, or on ludoplex)

• Like 6

They should put in the command intrinsics before or alongside the scarlet spear, and with the command intrinsics I'm hoping that they let you make use of converted kuva liches so you can use them as crew members. And also put an mr rquirement on the railjack missions in the veil so you dont have low mr people getting dragged into the veil right after trying their first railjack mission. I know of three friends who have had this happen to them.

• Like 2

can we make excavators be deployed manually and instantly in excavation? that could fix some trouble spawning excavators we don't want to activate with the current orange zone that deploy excavators even if you are 1 meter close to the zone

Edited by Engilore
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, KASpade said:

A question: Will Scarlet Spear be a recurring event (like thermia fractures), a one-time thing or an entirely new mechanic by itself, available at all times?

I think a very good guess is one time only since operations are used to introduce new mechanics, in this case it's squad link, which once it's established doesn't really have a need to return since the mechanic is present at all times. They throw in a timed window and some special rewards to get those who don't play much to come back right away and learn the new mechanics right away. That, and constantly bring it back with all of the arcanes at Little Duck would make Terry, Gerry, and Harry fairly obsolete as far as arcane hunting goes. 

• Like 2

Is there any news on the command intrinsic?

Are there any plans for a kuva lich rework? Are there plans to shift the focus of the system from the weapon to the lich itself? Will there be more ways to interact with the lich, or changes to make them develop more dynamically? Will there be more ways to acquire murmurs?

Is there any news on the Railjack economy rebalance?

Edited by Alterworld_
  • Like 5

Question one: When can we expect to have more voice sets for kuva lichs?

Question two: Is there any plan for adding more petting animations for our companions?

Question three: Is there any plan to teach tricks to our companions like that we can play with while in our oribiter?

Question four: Can we have a patch so that we can still see our last used MOA/sentinel in their area? Right now if you don't have it equipped, their area is just empty.

Question five: Since you guys are expanding Railjack with other factions and adding new mission types on their nodes, will you go back to Grineer Railjack nodes and allow for more variety in mission types there as well?

Question six: Can we have the ability hover over a lich emblem on the codex or inventory and see what they have without having to enter each link?
P.S. I didn't realise until writing this question that you can search via weapon and ephemera for lichs now, thanks DE.

Question seven: People have been asking about ability interaction between frames for a while now. I know that's a lot of work considering there are 169 abilities between all the Warframes, and some of those abilities even have multiple modes. Would you consider opening a community workshop forum like you did for Nova and are currently doing with another warframe so that we players can design ability interactions on your behalf? Given that there are 14196 combinations and 28392 permutations (treating abilities with multiple modes as one option) it might be easier if only one ability per warframe could interact with abilities of other warframes, bringing it down to 861 combinations and 1722 permutations.

Question eight: While we wait for the Command intrinsic to be deployed, can we have our lichs allowed to wander our dojo? Of course some people probably have a butt ton of lichs by now so the number would have to be capped, but that could probably just be handled by treating them as a decoration that takes up capacity. Right it just feels weird that they are probably all locked away in our vaults right now.

Question nine: Will we ever get links for secondary kitguns and one-handed zaws like we have for ak/dual/twin series weapons? I've always liked the concept of creating our own weapons from scratch and personally designing each stage, but one-handed pistols have always felt weird to me when using them.

Question ten: Can we have single-weapon exlusive skins like the Zundi be allowed for dual-wielding equivalents in the same weapon categories? The Zundi skin is amazing and I even made a new kitgun called Zundi I plan to optimise a build for later, but as I said before, I rally like ak/dual/twin series pistols.

• Like 5