Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #140!

[DE]Rebecca

*cough*

Wisp Prime? I need more wisp.

My question: will building the railjack phases be reduced in building costs? Right now I'm in flux of "Just have fun?" or "Grind my brains out for Railjack quest."

Even if the costs were dropped by 20% I'd feel less stressed about dedicating all those resources. Only have so much time each day with studies and work and family. Think I just finally finished the... port nacelle?

• Like 2

Same question as last time; Will atmosphere based Archguns get any love? Something akin to to removing stamina was for melee. Free up these weapons as their own play style, don't punish or limit the use of them and make them more comparable to snipers/shotguns. You can't use them in any mode that limits gear items as well which further pushes these weapons into gimmick territory. If we do end up getting a prime archgun I can see a lot of hate coming from the fact that they're novelty items on a cooldown.

• Like 3

I've been asking this almost every devstream so going to keep trying lol

It was mentioned before that you guys are aware of how CC is becoming less and less useful and this is something that the team is looking to address. Newer content still discourages CC as enemies are immune to it. What steps are going to be taken? Will enemies be more susceptible to it/need to be CC'ed to be defeated (let's say, because damage alone would not be efficient in killing) or will CC frames be reworked to focus more on damage rather than CC?

• Like 3

Hi all. looking forward to new operation. Have some concerns with rail jack usage............................ most missions now it seems on rail jack is running around fixing ship, forging and defeating boarding parties. really takes fun outta doing missions. To much staying on ships just to stay in game, on mission. Not being able to enjoy other parts of mission. 50% time most players are not team style players, make missions hard to play, even with some higher rank players!?!  they take off and do their thing not helping in mission, :(  NICE when you get a good crew! :) Am hoping solo rail jack missions will solve this.  PLEASE DE.........use kuva liches as solo crew.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         As far as new update took big hit on arcanes, time and plat spent. Some weapons and rivens don't seem like before, over all maybe a 89% good, but thats just my opinion........................still GOOD JOB DE........................:)                                                                                         

• Like 3

Are solo players going to enjoy this event, or is it impossible to participate effectively alone? Also I think its good to say if the rewards for this event will be event exclusive, sold by vendors, or if the entire event will be recycled and come back in the future after this.

• Like 6

Ah.. so Scarlet Spear won't be here early March of this week. Sad

Is Command Intrinsic keeping silent because don't know what to do with it?

Is space team and fish team of Scarlet Spear gets equal rewarding effort? Else no one will do the one with less reward. You sure a balance is figured out?

So is the grind a lot as opposed to what Steve said? Because the extra 11 arcane to complete a rank 5 set is not what players have asked for.

• Like 5

Any update on the player suggested custom movement/parkour animations spoken about in a Devstream many many moons ago? The ninja wall running like we used to have, a beast like run/walk, Superman bullet jump, maybe even a Destiny style 'Blink' jump, etc. 

Any thoughts on adding in custom reload animations like those rare reloads featured in Battlefield: Hardline, most likely purchasable in the market? I would absolutely love that. See: 

• Like 1

- Will DE fix the network lag inside the Orbiter?

I can't prove it, but I believe this bug is also tied to many of issues still plaguing Railjack.

For further information on the subject we have a thread running in the Performance Bugs forum.

Edited by Flex238

32 minutes ago, Quarterdane said:

Are you sure it's E(S)T, and not EDT? Would prefer to know in advance so that I'm not an hour late to the stream, what with the local timezone not using DST until the 29th of this month.

Why don’t you just turn notifications on for twitch or mixer. If not the day of the stream login and it will say how many hours till stream. Infact the day before will say dev stream starts in 23hours ect. So you’ll figure it out. 

finally going back to what you had gave us, AKA a 50 per cent falloff damage for AoE weapons, rather than the big lie you fed us, and a 90% falloff. it needs as well to NOT be linear. it needs a radius in which it does full damage. if two centimeter beside the explosion, it does less damage, it's stupid. actually, trying to make AoE weapon not Aoe was stupid to begin with, so you have a lot of work to do. and REAL work. if only you didn't had listened to fearmongering people saying that they absolutely needed a penalty, this whole S#&$ could have been avoided. and still, 50 per cent was harsh, the 90 was just you not playing your damn game, period. "testing" . HA.

so, question, more specifically

"What will be the AoE Changes to improve, and hopefully go back to the previous state of 50 or less?"

of which should have never been more to even begin with...

• Like 2