Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bunny Ears

UserO1

Please DE - I've never asked for anything from you. You have a wonderful product, have not prevented players from trading goods in game (and using in-game currency), and have kept the game free-to-win for over 7 years. 

Can you please not take the bunny ears away at the end of the season? They make my Rhino Prime looks like something out of Donny Darko. I'd love to rock them permanently (although the ability to change the colors so they match the frame would be a nice cherry on top).

Thank you,

A Fan 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, UserO1 said:

Please DE - I've never asked for anything from you. You have a wonderful product, have not prevented players from trading goods in game (and using in-game currency), and have kept the game free-to-win for over 7 years. 

Can you please not take the bunny ears away at the end of the season? They make my Rhino Prime looks like something out of Donny Darko. I'd love to rock them permanently (although the ability to change the colors so they match the frame would be a nice cherry on top).

Thank you,

A Fan 

he isn't wrong and I have to agree on this because lately DE been "getting rid of" a wipe that pretended we don't have these things and then we have to end up buy them again.

4 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

it is kinda odd that some holiday stuff leaves, while some stays. I think it's the less serious/more jokey holiday stuff like the ears that go. though it's tough to stay serious when people make hot pink rhinos with butterfly wings...

If there's a Fluttershy Rhino, there can be a Rabbit Mag

Spoiler

92472069_10221475443504945_7871138666456809472_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=VPKZr8DcoiIAX-wQD-I&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=385ce30eca8d89abfbecb9de9d58afa8&oe=5EB6E26B

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

too many people caring about "muh immershun" for it to happen

I don't think bunny ears hurt immersion. We're basically playing as kids. Show me a kid who wouldn't want to stick funny bunny ears on their humanoid war machine!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

head no GIF

too many people caring about "muh immershun" for it to happen, and honestly, the bunny ears and other seasonal cosmetics lose their value when you see them all the time.

I laugh whenever I see comments about immersion. 

The lore doesn't hold up to passing scrutiny most of the time, we have alt helmets that look like reproductive organs and there's a good chance you'll run into a Fluttershy Rhino or Death Moth Nekros. 

The second they allowed the Anthro Mag helm, the butterfly wings, Halloween & Christmas cosmetics, immersion became moot.

The only immersion present is what the players make.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, UserO1 said:

Thank you,

A Fan 

No.

Thank you DE. Please continue as you are. While things like bunny ears are OK during the appropriate holiday, I for one very much appreciate not having an explosion of whimsical skins exploding all over the otherwise nice esthetic of the game.

• Like 3

For the same reason leaving Christmas lights up all year is a tacky fire hazard.. some thing should be saved for a special time.

...I have a hard time saying this with conviction.. I know it to be true, but I also know..
I7TgoDy.jpg

Curly mustache Vauban is remarkable..

I suppose the best way to put it is.. how far into the Fortnite dance and TF2 silly hat Spectrum can this title go without looking like a total joke?

• Like 1

Take them away, every time, DE! Make them go away. The mustaches, the bunny ears, the pumpkin heads. The circus freak show has no place in Warframe.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I don't think bunny ears hurt immersion. We're basically playing as kids. Show me a kid who wouldn't want to stick funny bunny ears on their humanoid war machine!

RTXM11A-1024x724.jpg

And Tenno are exactly this.

Edited by Acersecomic
  • Like 1