The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone out there not jaded and actually having fun and getting rewards?

(PSN)CrazyBeaTzu

Yes, having fun and getting rewards. Though after grinding the event for a few waves daily since release it starts to feel a little repetative. I'm still enjoying myself though. Been doing a couple of liches in between too in order to test some damage combos on Kuva Kohm.

p.s Electricity on Kuva Kohm as a seperate "aoe" source is not very useful. Upside to it was that I got the ephemera when hunting for that electric kohm, downside was I had to grind out a toxin version right after. 💩

• Like 2

I'm enjoying the event. I find it's even better when I avoid the forums. I'm mostly running a wave a day or so, and trying out different frames and builds along the way to keep it fresh. I've found a lot of things that work, contingent on having three or four functional players in your squad.

• Like 3

I'm getting quite the bang out of this event, honestly. Sure, it sometimes feels like a bit of a slog (especially when space/ground team ratios are unbalanced...), but... well, that's why I play Warframe in the first place. I mean, I know Hydron like the back of my hand these days.

I'm loving all the new Sentient designs, and the sort of alpha-test of Squad link features. Not to mention, I can grind and get exactly the arcanes I want! And the Basmu is a really cool weapon to play around with mods, too. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, UserO1 said:

I'm having a lot of fun ... with Profit-taker / eidolons / working on mastery leveling.

They finally fixed Profit Taker for PS4. A lot of us were unable due to constant mid fight crashes.

I did it again couple days ago after waiting weeks. I had to do exploiter.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

They finally fixed Profit Taker for PS4. A lot of us were unable due to constant mid fight crashes.

I did it again couple days ago after waiting weeks. I had to do exploiter.

Happy to hear that. It's one of my favourite fights in the game (What can I say? Seeing my frame tear off chunks of a massive spider robot will never not be satisfying to me. Now if only they'd fix it so my sentinel didn't die from its damage field during the cutscene...)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Happy to hear that. It's one of my favourite fights in the game (What can I say? Seeing my frame tear off chunks of a massive spider robot will never not be satisfying to me. Now if only they'd fix it so my sentinel didn't die from its damage field during the cutscene...)

Yea best cut scene ever lol.