Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats the worst warframe in the game currently?

(PSN)grayhyh

4 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Sounds like you’re making excuses for bad design. Literally no other tank ability requires a super specific mod for it to work.

And the damage pillars are weak and useless.

So you agree with me that the self heal is redundant.

I don’t play Revenant. Because he sucks.

Space ninjas casting space magic. Not that hard to understand.

It's not an excuse it's a fact. You dont even play the frame to judge his mechanic 

Ah yes melting down level 100 corrupted heavy gunners is bad and useless gonna tell me mesa 4 is useless now? 

Dont play the frame how can you judge him? 

The self heal can benefit rev since he cant have 2k+ hp or shield and his mesmer can break 

Can you tell me how does that make sense in this reality? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)ahmed_09716 said:

He played Revenant this one time when Arbitrations had a Revenant bonus. He did not play him correctly and bases many of his complaints off this one bad experience that no one else shares.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, nslay said:

He played Revenant this one time when Arbitrations had a Revenant bonus. He did not play him correctly and bases many of his complaints off this one bad experience that no one else shares.

Let me guess what happened after that

He refused to accept the fact he played him wrong.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)ahmed_09716 said:

It's not an excuse it's a fact. You dont even play the frame to judge his mechanic 

Ah yes melting down level 100 corrupted heavy gunners is bad and useless gonna tell me mesa 4 is useless now? 

The self heal can benefit rev since he cant have 2k+ hp or shield and his mesmer can break 

Can you tell me how does that make sense in this reality? 

It’s a pretty big excuse. Having to go to what is essentially endgame content to get a mod to give Revenant a function similar to what most tank frames have innately is bad design.

Mesa guns those heavy gunners from far further than Revenants Reave can reach. It’s also a massive AOE instead of a small single target ability. Having a 1 shot gimmick doesn’t mean much when it’s outpaced by a basic full auto primary weapon. You can cry “but it one shots” all day, but you should be focusing far more on the how than the what.

I don’t have to play Revenant to fully understand how he works. I’ve already learned about all his mechanics and compiled performance data from everyone who’s tried to defend Revenant from me. Now granted I do occasionally pull him out in the Simulcrum to ensure that any claim I make about how his abilities function still remain true, but I don’t actively seek to use him in missions as I find it a massive waste of my time.

But you yourself said he doesn’t need a self heal because Mesmer Skin grants 100% DR. You’re contradicting yourself.

Logic and reality are two different things. Something can be fictitious and made up but still have logic applicable to it. So a Warframe that was taken by Eidolons and turned into an Eidolon Warframe somehow obtaining vampire powers does not follow logic.

• Like 1

20190602011122_1.jpg?width=1866&height=1049I have been playing Banshee as one of my core frames since March 2013 (When she arrived to the game!) let me provide new players with a setup that is efficient and effective!

I have NEVER played quake Banshee, I always found that disgusting even prior to rework.

This setup is obviously a bit older, but it can be used effectively for public matches (team support/off damage).

This will support your AOE user friends (Hi Saryn, Volt, Gauss etc...).

You can run a R5 Trickery and a arcane of your choice.

Keep your 2 up and 3 up at all times! (Run Skijati)

With Skijati, utilize its passive to turn invisible when preforming a finisher! With savage silence up, enemies are opened up to finishers with a 10x+ damage multiplier! Utilize a finisher damage Skijati riven for maximum efficiency!

NEVER RUN in front of players that are not invisible, a stray bullet will hit you!

Rely on your primary while invisible! You can deal loads of damage with explosive weapons in combination with sonar providing over a 13x damage multiplier! (Note mission statistics do not provide the extra damage you deal while sonar is up to your total damage dealt for the game.)

An Octavia on your team negates the need for a skijati, you can run any melee when you have one running with you.

Once again, Banshee is a phenomenal and powerful debuffer!! Do not be fooled by her low health/shields/armor amount!!

Edited by Midas
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s a pretty big excuse. Having to go to what is essentially endgame content to get a mod to give Revenant a function similar to what most tank frames have innately is bad design.

Mesa guns those heavy gunners from far further than Revenants Reave can reach. It’s also a massive AOE instead of a small single target ability. Having a 1 shot gimmick doesn’t mean much when it’s outpaced by a basic full auto primary weapon. You can cry “but it one shots” all day, but you should be focusing far more on the how than the what.

I don’t have to play Revenant to fully understand how he works. I’ve already learned about all his mechanics and compiled performance data from everyone who’s tried to defend Revenant from me. Now granted I do occasionally pull him out in the Simulcrum to ensure that any claim I make about how his abilities function still remain true, but I don’t actively seek to use him in missions as I find it a massive waste of my time.

But you yourself said he doesn’t need a self heal because Mesmer Skin grants 100% DR. You’re contradicting yourself.

Logic and reality are two different things. Something can be fictitious and made up but still have logic applicable to it. So a Warframe that was taken by Eidolons and turned into an Eidolon Warframe somehow obtaining vampire powers does not follow logic.

This game has no endgame wdym. I'm starting to wonder if you even play the game.

I mentioned he need it because in case it broke.

Learned it from everyone?  Or the 3 people that actually brother debating with you? 

Nothing both logical or realistic is in this game.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ahmed_09716 said:

Environmental damage bypasses Mesmer Skin. It's only slightly useful to be able to heal.

It's an odd synergy for Revenant to have given how he is currently used. But these kinds of weird synergies are hardly game breaking for Revenant. OK, so he can heal himself and pickup overshield drops... This doesn't negatively or positively (well, a little bit...) affect him either way!

EDIT: Now that shields have been reworked, an Overshield Revenant is a possible build... I've been meaning to play with this idea for a while.

Edited by nslay

15 minutes ago, nslay said:

Environmental damage bypasses Mesmer Skin. It's only slightly useful to be able to heal.

It's an odd synergy for Revenant to have given how he is currently used. But these kinds of weird synergies are hardly game breaking for Revenant. OK, so he can heal himself and pickup overshield drops... This doesn't negatively or positively (well, a little bit...) affect him either way!

EDIT: Now that shields have been reworked, an Overshield Revenant is a possible build... I've been meaning to play with this idea for a while.

Aren't the only things that count as environmental are those barrels? Also they got buffed with 25% dr and shield gating,and yes over shield rev is nice.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)ahmed_09716 said:

Aren't the only things that count as environmental are those barrels? Also they got buffed with 25% dr and shield gating,and yes over shield rev is nice.

Nox's death gas will count as Environmental too. Void Death Orbs also. Any of the traps on Jupiter as well as the noxious fumes reactors (Toxin) will also bypass Mesmer Skin.

Keep in mind that Mesmer Skin will not let Revenant fall below 2 HP... so these effects can't kill him. It's purely psychological if you freak out by the sudden loss of life and being 2 HP. Go try it. Walk into a laser on a Void mission with Mesmer Skin active and see for yourself.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I think flames from Ceres will bypass Mesmer Skin. As will Ceres' toxic lakes and goo.

Gantulyst god lasers count as Environmental too. Do Profit Taker phase 2 and let Vivisect Director use his Gantulyst god lasers on you.

EDIT2: Here's a slightly useful tip for Reave that you probably never saw anyone post (probably never even knew!)... Reave insta-kills robotic turrets. Try it on turrets in Plains of Eidolon or Kuva Fortress missions. It's either a bug or an undocumented feature.

Edited by nslay

13 minutes ago, nslay said:

Nox's death gas will count as Environmental too. Void Death Orbs also. Any of the traps on Jupiter as well as the noxious fumes reactors (Toxin) will also bypass Mesmer Skin.

Keep in mind that Mesmer Skin will not let Revenant fall below 2 HP... so these effects can't kill him. It's purely psychological if you freak out by the sudden loss of life and being 2 HP. Go try it. Walk into a laser on a Void mission with Mesmer Skin active and see for yourself.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I think flames from Ceres will bypass Mesmer Skin. As will Ceres' toxic lakes and goo.

Gantulyst god lasers count as Environmental too. Do Profit Taker phase 2 and let Vivisect Director use his Gantulyst god lasers on you.

EDIT2: Here's a slightly useful tip for Reave that you probably never saw anyone post (probably never even knew!)... Reave insta-kills robotic turrets. Try it on turrets in Plains of Eidolon or Kuva Fortress missions. It's either a bug or an undocumented feature.

Those things can be avoidable using reave honestly and I'm sure anyone who plays garuda is used to being unkillable while being 2 hp

Inb4 DE calls that edit an exploit 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ahmed_09716 said:

Those things can be avoidable using reave honestly and I'm sure anyone who plays garuda is used to being unkillable while being 2 hp

Inb4 DE calls that edit an exploit 

Try random pub Void Defense... Always that one guy that messes with the laser consoles and kills team mates (but not you!).

Limbo, because his whole mechanism is no more than a disaster. He needs the remake and make it virtually a whole new warframe, not the rework.

If I am a boss and someone send me the proposal of the Limbo, then I will consider fire the employee seriously. It means that the proposal doesn't consider the game's structure and gameplay at all.

• Like 1

With how the current meta is dps-oriented, I'd say Nyx. Haven't seen anyone using her in ages and her powers are lackluster compared to all the other warframes. Her 4th doesn't have enough range to be a nuke. Her other abilities used to super useful way back when but now they are inconsequential. She needs a rework more than any other frame imo.

2 hours ago, (PS4)ahmed_09716 said:

This game has no endgame wdym. I'm starting to wonder if you even play the game.

Learned it from everyone?  Or the 3 people that actually brother debating with you? 

Nothing both logical or realistic is in this game.

....you’re genuinely terribly at arguing you know that.

Whether or not Arbitrations qualifies as endgame is redundant.

you contradicted yourself.

It’s more than 3...probably.

its extremely ignorant of you to say there’s nothing logical within the game. When I jump I don’t phase through the floor or anything. I jump upwards because that is the logical result.

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

....you’re genuinely terribly at arguing you know that.

Whether or not Arbitrations qualifies as endgame is redundant.

you contradicted yourself.

It’s more than 3...probably.

its extremely ignorant of you to say there’s nothing logical within the game. When I jump I don’t phase through the floor or anything. I jump upwards because that is the logical result.

I might be terrible at arguing but you are terrible at understanding a fact.

It's not endgame try a nightmare mot. (Yes I know it's not endgame but I heard its harder)

Idk man those words apply to you.

Ye you are correct I'm the 4th sorry.

Ever tried playing in high ping? Because you can fall under the map just by standing or humping a wall.

Edited by (PS4)ahmed_09716

3 hours ago, DroopingPuppy said:

Limbo, because his whole mechanism is no more than a disaster. He needs the remake and make it virtually a whole new warframe, not the rework.

If I am a boss and someone send me the proposal of the Limbo, then I will consider fire the employee seriously. It means that the proposal doesn't consider the game's structure and gameplay at all.

Yeah limbos abilities are pretty trash

• Like 1

Let me put wood in the fire, this thread is so funny.

Imho Limbo and Revenant are in a very fine spot atm as both do things others frame can't.

For Revenant I think that the frame is in a very strong place, aka top tier frame, as he has fews builds that do things any other frame can't including being used as an efficient "speedrunner". Have you tryed using his 3 after his one?(infinite scalling) Have you tryed to use his 3 with his 4?(speedrun most extermination missions faster than parkour ignis or natural talent nukes). Also with the recent addition of shield gating that synergize a lot with his 1 and 2, he can end up with so much defensive layers that it starts getting tricky to even die with him if you want to. You can even bring him in kuva liches or requiem defenses and he will do well with just hitting 4 and ballerina around...

For Limbo, the frame is the only one wich does what it does and there are several ways of leveraging it, yes it is countered by few things in the game but that's ok. It is also incentively the best container breaker of the game wich is an underrated ways of farming plat/endo. It is the only frame that can roam around and kill stuff in arbitration while beeing completly invicible...

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Galuf said:

Let me put wood in the fire, this thread is so funny.

Imho Limbo and Revenant are in a very fine spot atm as both do things others frame can't.

For Revenant I think that the frame is in a very strong place, aka top tier frame, as he has fews builds that do things any other frame can't including being used as an efficient "speedrunner". Have you tryed using his 3 after his one?(infinite scalling) Have you tryed to use his 3 with his 4?(speedrun most extermination missions faster than parkour ignis or natural talent nukes). Also with the recent addition of shield gating that synergize a lot with his 1 and 2, he can end up with so much defensive layers that it starts getting tricky to even die with him if you want to. You can even bring him in kuva liches or requiem defenses and he will do well with just hitting 4 and ballerina around...

For Limbo, the frame is the only one wich does what it does and there are several ways of leveraging it, yes it is countered by few things in the game but that's ok. It is also incentively the best container breaker of the game wich is an underrated ways of farming plat/endo. It is the only frame that can roam around and kill stuff in arbitration while beeing completly invicible...

This to be honest.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

If arcane trickery doesn't activate why are you not just using your second skill? And even if that's not enough you have around one second where the enemies can't see you. That's enough time time to recast the ability. Actually the only time where high stats (life and armor) are needed is, if the user makes a mistake. Otherwise you are just an invisible "deathgod" for your enemies. 

Btw. I'm also using an umbra tank Ash build. It's harder to play and makes the game funnier.

Main reason why I hate Ash. You can't make a tank invisible. Tanks benefits of high damage reduction abilities and of mods like rage, while invisibility frames have a theoretical 100% damage mitgation ability and also high energy. 

And Ash is just in the middle with tanky stats, but no damage mitgation abilities and also low energy. Perfect for starters, if they try the first time an invisibility frame. But for an experienced player it's just wasted potential. 

When was the last time you played Ash? Since U.9 (I can't speak for the time before I started) he wasn't able to do a finisher with smokescreen, because it only stuns enemies, but it doesn't open them for finishers. 

I'm working off of info from watching my brother play. He mains ash.

I do know that regardless of duration of his smokescreen, trickery is far more effective because it lasts longer(both can be refreshed, so mostly moot.)

From what i've seen with my brother's gameplay, this arcane combo works pretty well as ash can maintain one or both very consistantly.

On 2020-04-29 at 4:11 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

He can’t boost his own crit, he can’t recover energy, his self heal is redundant if his tank ability doesn’t rely on health, Mesmer skin is garbage but you seem to recognize it’s horribleness by saying it’s only provides “brief invulnerability, and Enthrall is garbage as it’s the anchor to all of his synergies. None of which you’ll ever be able to access because squadmates will kill your Thralls.

I think you’re mistaking Revenant for Harrow.

oh my god... i completely didnt think when i replied... i redact my statement...  

^^ Energy pads, F in chat for crit boosts when you have contagion lol, and again energy pads + vaz dash. (These solutions are proposed in the order of things that Gears lists Revenant cannot do).

One is for higher level units and is only necessary when mobs are unkillable or difficult to kill for teammates + defense objective cluttering (making tons of slaves to be bullet sponges for DEF objectives).

Revenant is fine @(XB1)Neon Lights9212 Forget him, he is a child and just likes to hate on the frame yo!

Edited by Midas
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Midas said:

^^ Energy pads, F in chat for crit boosts when you have contagion lol, and again energy pads + vaz dash. (These solutions are proposed in the order of things that Gears lists Revenant cannot do).

One is for higher level units and is only necessary when mobs are unkillable or difficult to kill for teammates + defense objective cluttering (making tons of slaves to be bullet sponges for DEF objectives).

Revenant is fine @(XB1)Neon Lights9212 Forget him, he is a child and just likes to hate on the frame yo!

pretty much lol

10 hours ago, DroopingPuppy said:

That's the point. Things that "break" the laws of physics dont have to consider them. He is as squishy as can be because of this. It's a typical "glass cannon" without the cannon. Hes actually like a spry and nimble trickster Professor X lol.

Also, do you really wanna go into things that dont "consider the game's structure and gameplay"?

You can scrap half of the games features.