Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats the worst warframe in the game currently?

(PSN)grayhyh

5 minutes ago, TheWhitterMatter said:

I can still remember when the recruitment chat was like, LF MAX RANGE NYX! back in 2014. 

Yeah, but her kit hasn’t aged well in the slightest.

Some frames become the worst because what used to be a good kit becomes bad.

And some frames become the worst by their initial design being the most godawful pile of garbage you’ll ever see.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Yeah, but her kit hasn’t aged well in the slightest.

Some frames become the worst because what used to be a good kit becomes bad.

And some frames become the worst by their initial design being the most godawful pile of garbage you’ll ever see.

Well DE mega nerfed her like 5 years ago. So yeah, she's been just about useless for 5 years. Her kit would have aged just fine if DE left it alone. They also mega nerfed the place people used to farm with her, Orokin Derelict Defence.

• Like 1

They're all different, and most have unique abilities making them automatically the best at what they do.
It all turns upside down when the frames that require more setup are matched in a squad that don't benefit their playstyle, some are highly situational.

Atm with all that access to arcanes and powerfull mods, I think every warframe is viable, however most are not meta anywhere :). It is like bad versus fighting games, you can still do cool things with poor characters so it's fun learning them.

Edited by Galuf

4 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Don’t spread lies please.

I'll stop when you stop

And I say that not with accusation, but with sympathy. It's not us you're telling lies to, it's yourself. It's not healthy, Gears

Edited by TARINunit9
  • Like 5

14 hours ago, ThatDumbGuy said:

Atlas, Banshee and Zephyr are warframes that I don't know how to mod so that's my vote.

for atlas, some power strength and survival is pretty much all he needs(you con get this by using all 3 umbral mods.)

after that, focus on utility(energy, energy upkeep, the works.) atas[Prime] is amazingly tanky when built like this. throw in some duration and he pretty much becomes unstoppable.

Banshee is the only frame who can break the damage intiger limit. ramp up her power strength and duration, slot in her sonar aug and start killing things. eventually you'll see numbers that can't be topped and enemies can't kill her if they die in one shot, regardless of level

Zephyr? yeah.

14 hours ago, Madway7 said:

Valkyr and Banshee are also down there imo, but I'm not sure where I would rank them between the 4

both of these frames are great if modded right.

banshee for sonar and its aug.

Valkyr can be modded for any power, 2-4 and still perform well. Hysteria is only "bad" because rarely anyone wants to actually mod both her, her weapons AND her talons because they see it as a waist of forma(my build can shred lvl 140+ corrupt heavies with little time while maintaining hysteria for ridiculous amounts of time.)

10 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Where the heck is Gears? We're lacking his daily allotment of how supposedly Revenant is terrible (he's not) and non-functional (he's not)

All jokes aside, I'm going to go with Nyx and Hydroid. They just about work, but even in Sorties they start to show their wrinkles. And it's a shame because while Nyx used to be God tier just for her Chaos alone, enemies just don't seem to care about her powers anymore. Mind Control is too much setup for not enough payoff (though the Revisited updates are subtle buffs), Absorb just flat-out doesn't do anything -- Wukong Defy is so much better -- and Psychic Bolts only seem to work on one enemy in the whole game. Hydroid has a couple nice gimmicks but they're all slower than just shooting the enemy

i know a person almost exactly like this gears guy, who seems to think valkyr is in desperate need of a rework (according to him, her 4 is the worst offender of this as melee 3.0 apparenlty killed any viability the power has, yet my brother shreds through everything in his path with his valkyr's 4th power)

il y a 13 minutes, (XB1)Neon Lights9212 a dit :

The only things he cant currently do is mobility and stealth, id add tank, but he doesnt exactly need it due to his ability to heal pretty quickly

Revenant is the fastest frame for some extermination missions, it is more about layouts there. You can use his third spell to move around during his ultimate. The fact that revenant doesn't have any form of steroid for bosses is bad, but until quite recently he was the best frame at insta killing liches, and he can scale any non boss content with abilities alone. The frame varies from top tier entry line AoE nuker(with bad mods) to top tier extermination speedrunner, not to mention the ability to one tap lvl infinite enemies with spells, mesmer skin and his shield gating potential...

People who say that revenant are bad are not serious. He is definitely in my top 5. Also yes Valkyr sux, she was already bad in her prime when survivability was harder to come by. Talons stance is extremly poor and the weapon stats do not compete with actual good weapons. Tell your brother to try venka prime with crimson dervish so he can see what claws can actually do...

Edited by Galuf
  • Like 2

It's Hydroid, right?
Everything he does, other frames do, better. 
His 1 is a waste of enegry.
Wukong's Cloudwalker is basically both his 2&3 rolled together with their augments... and the ablity to fly, and move way faster. 
His 4 is probably the worse mass CC power, in the game. Why the 2.5 charge up? 

• Like 3

Wait why is Nyx not considered the worst frame when most of her abilities and passive contradict each other? 

P - Less accurate when targeting Nyx 

1 - take control of an enemy and make it invincible to friendly fire.

Alright, sounds good enough as long as you know when to deactivate in wave type missions and get an enemy that is useful. Go on...

2 - Make all enemies attack random factions.

Yeah sounds good... but unless you’re playing solo they’re going to get picked off by nuke frames or maybe a Bramma with a Warframe equiped. 

3 - Lower the defenses of 6 enemies and slow them down. 

Wow that sounds amazing and it might be good with her 2 right? Next?

4 - Absorb all incoming damage and return it back to the senders in a ver low range. 

So you’re telling me that enemies have to attack me to be able to use my 4 correct? And you also said that enemies are less accurate when attacking Nyx? PLUS they will be busy attacking each other till the Bramma nukes everything so why should I ever press the 4 key? Ever?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, AegisSiege said:

It's Hydroid, right?
Everything he does, other frames do, better. 
His 1 is a waste of enegry.
Wukong's Cloudwalker is basically both his 2&3 rolled together with their augments... and the ablity to fly, and move way faster. 
His 4 is probably the worse mass CC power, in the game. Why the 2.5 charge up? 

Yeah plus you have to hope that the tentacles don’t all clump up in one place and you gotta cast it again. 

15 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Its weird how many people agreed with me on this... normally you get some mains to defend the frame

Am i in the wrong game forum or something? 

But yeah hydroids kit doesnt really have stuff to take care of enemies quickly or support other than the loot tentacles.

I think he got beaten out by pilfering strangledome. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

So I guess because this is some kind of special youtuber, his account doesn't get banned for abnormal results? He did an 8 endurance run (515 minutes) and I've seen people post here about being automatically trade banned (and even outright banned!) for merely doing half that.

Otherwise, that's pretty darn cool!

10 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i dunno i use all her powers myself , cast 1 to strip armor aug is helpful

2/3 up is fun, if you do 2 aug its like spore but damage on steroids

4 is more for cc, then damage though and is clunky without the augment 

yeah it feels like with the augments the frame is how it should be in the first place