Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I putted an umbra forma on ripkas...

(PSN)grayhyh

23 minutes ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Now my parents will be proud of me,or just kick me out of the house.

Don't worry, if you've seen enough trash tier clichéfest Hollywood ninja movies or their caricatures, you know Umbra will adopt you to teach you the way of the ninja so you will basically become One Punch Man's villain and will be able to pay your rent as a contract killer.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

They aren't endgame viable but they get close with a good riven.

pVCclhy.jpg

I said that on region i putted umbra forma on ripkas and some mr 27 condensly mocked me and thought i suck more than mr5 especially cuase i use wukong lot lol,i was like "k" becuase i dont really get angry easily and i never really listen to people trying to put me down much lol.

also caring bout that in a game as easy as warframe lol,this is my second acc i literally created it to give it a proper additional look since i lost my old acc at 1k hours so im using mostly non meta stuff on this acc and no formaing frames lol

Edited by (PS4)grayhyh

56 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

pVCclhy.jpg

Totally endgame viable with a good riven.  Probably with a mediocre one too.  Not because Ripkas are good, but because melee is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Now my parents will be proud of me,or just kick me out of the house.

Ripkas are my most used  melee weapon but even I don't have the guts you do.  

I especially appreciate your sacrifice in making Kuva Ripkas about 900% more likely.

/respect

Aquabats Super Show Agree GIF by The Aquabats!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Idk? My last console was a Wii.

Worst case: use your phone, make a photo, upload to imgur, post the link

made a dumb twitter acc to share it and i dont use twitter then uploaded it to my pc and went to imgur(the riven is heat,slash,slide cc and -grineer btw,this is the best ive got after 9 rolls currently lol yes im actually rolling it lmao)

mFrMMRt.jpg

Edited by (PS4)grayhyh
why this forum doesnt accept imgur lol,nvm im dumb
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Ripkas are my most used  melee weapon but even I don't have the guts you do.  

I especially appreciate your sacrifice in making Kuva Ripkas about 900% more likely.

/respect

Aquabats Super Show Agree GIF by The Aquabats!

They are not my favorite but i dunno i like them in terms of aesthetics altho a bit ugly,its a bit slow and even with the melee buff the cc and sc could be higher tbh...

I dont care about umbra forma since im not going to forma a single frame on my acc so i threw it on this.

I have some regret that i shouldve put it on dual keres since i have a riven for keres but i dunno ripkas is okay imo,better than single daggers anyways... ugh.

I doubt De would make a kuva ripkas,they probably forgot it exists but who knows everything can happen,Seer and Kraken got a kuva varient lol keep hoping i guess.

No Problem Thumbs Up GIF

Edited by (PS4)grayhyh
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Tell me how to share screenshots on here from ps4 then ill show u ...

A work around I found is taking a pic on PS4, sending it to someone in a message, then using the Playstation message app to download the pic you just sent to your phone lol.

You can also send it to twitter from PS4.

8 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

pVCclhy.jpg

Stats don't look great tbh, especially considering the Forma investment and the riven itself. CD looks low after organ shatter as is the base speed.

I know your using berserker to offset the speed issue but rather than using berserker + bloodrush it might be better to use prime Fury and another elemental mod. Ur combo multiplier is only 5 seconds and given that u already have fairly high CC I question whether bloodrush is even worth it here. Gladiator might actually be a better option overall to boost the CD a bit more.

Also only 1 elemental mod? I'm guessing heat might be better in that case.

Why would you place any more crit chance with the sacrifice mod when your riven already has crit chance? Also a better option would be Condition Overload, Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Viral and Range. Extra mod slot is whatever you want

Edited by kwlingo
  • Like 1