Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glass maker puzzle is getting on my nerves

---No-Mercy---

Question

So I collect 10 of the resonance thingys, then go to that place, jump on the first platform then it pushes me off and a fall off and lose the 10 resonance and it ages takes to collect more!

I hate this thing, have no idea what to do or how to do it since it tell you nothing! just a stupid timer!

Spawns of this needs to increase and lose the timer so I can figure out what the hell to do!!

• Like 12

The clues. The yellow text is what's going to be asked about, and also what the physical item was. That's pretty much it.

Don't rush it. Take it slow. Bullet jumping can easily cause you to fall. I did mine by just sprinting and jumping. Done on first try.

Also, according to warframe wiki:

"Cephalite drops are not affected by Resource Boosters or Resource Drop Chance Boosters.

In case you want to farm for it.

Try defense missions as they've spawned quite a few for me. Though it's completely random when it spawns. Like on Hydron it once spawned at wave 17 and only one while another time it spawned like 6 of them in wave 3.

• Like 6

2 минуты назад, darkbrick сказал:

Youtube exist.

That's the problem of this game in the first instance. There shouldn't be 3rd party guides for what is meant to be understandable inside the game itself.

Warframe is really poor in that case. It's not self-sustained, I'd say. This is an old topic so I'd rather not start ranting here xD

Like, a couple of days ago some guy created a thread named "another 'let's make stuff random and don't explain anything' ". It really got me. That is Warframe's content most of the times nowadays.

• Like 19

33 minutes ago, bl1te said:

That's the problem of this game in the first instance. There shouldn't be 3rd party guides for what is meant to be understandable inside the game itself.

Warframe is really poor in that case. It's not self-sustained, I'd say. This is an old topic so I'd rather not start ranting here xD

Like, a couple of days ago some guy created a thread named "another 'let's make stuff random and don't explain anything' ". It really got me. That is Warframe's content most of the times nowadays.

Oh look I didn't need YouTube or any other source, people like to rush things and the result is failure it's just a pay attention test

• Like 9

This is the kind of "event" that doesn't interest me. Tried it, bit the dust, and now I have to farm more of that cephalite. No thanks. I'm passing on this. Besides, I'm certain the "rewards" are going to be lackluster and underwhelming.

2 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

2 hours ago, Lelinyth said:

1 hour ago, darkbrick said:

1 hour ago, bl1te said:

1 hour ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

And I guess this is why we don't have raids yet

• Like 5

1 час назад, (XB1)C11H22O11 сказал:

Oh look I didn't need YouTube or any other source, people like to rush things and the result is failure it's just a pay attention test

Who can expect a pay attention test from a looter-shooter-slasher?

Damn, simply removing the timer could be acceptable so casual players could calmly look around and enjoy the detectiveness-part of this NW!

No, I'm not into casual gameplay but such design shows a little respect to customers.

There are many other devs' moves that kick your balls for their profit. Just business, yes. And often business ≠ humanity, sadly.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Lelinyth said:

This pretty much covers everything, sorry you got so unlucky. It is poorly explained at first, but we have nice people on the forums willing to help out and explain. 

Good luck for your next try.

I aspire to your kindness but fall so very short of it.

57分钟前 , bl1te 说:

Who can expect a pay attention test from a looter-shooter-slasher?

Damn, simply removing the timer could be acceptable so casual players could calmly look around and enjoy the detectiveness-part of this NW!

No, I'm not into casual gameplay but such design shows a little respect to customers.

There are many other devs' moves that kick your balls for their profit. Just business, yes. And often business ≠ humanity, sadly.

Right if a game can fail it must be devs not respecting their customers lol.

It's not a fair design for difficulty(not like jumping is that hard but it sure is for some player) and that's it. it's just a common design fault.

Edited by BRZZAFK

4 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

So I collect 10 of the resonance thingys, then go to that place, jump on the first platform then it pushes me off and a fall off and lose the 10 resonance and it ages takes to collect more!

I hate this thing, have no idea what to do or how to do it since it tell you nothing! just a stupid timer!

Spawns of this crap needs to increase and lose the timer so I can figure out what the hell to do!!

You don't have to just jump on the platform, there are 3 platforms, 1 right and 2 wrong.
Each platform will have a clue, you must jump on the one that has YOUR clue (Those 5 from the crime scene, which are different for each player).

I'll help you know what to memorize for each track:

Spoiler

The Weapon (Spear/StaffCurved Sword or a Dagger).
Ayatan Star (EyeDagger, or a Pentagram.)
Decrypted data log message item name (Tiltshifter/Transducer/Tubular Array).
Character from "Transaction Declined" (Baro Ki'Teer, Darvo, or Maroo).
The name written on the burned note (HaveraKaleet, or Prageshta).

Edited by galacstec
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, bl1te said:

And you'll be here anyway because you didn't read what you have to do. The glassmaker tells you. literally, what you have to do. You had to read and view the 5 clues to unlock the minigame, there is no way you could not understand what he means with "Was old Shigg a mutual acquaintance? How well did you know him, really?" and then seeing 3 choices and one you know as a clue, unless you have serious comprehension issues. 
I get the game doesn't explain well a lot of things, but in this case I'm 100% sure it's the player's fault. 

2 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

just ignore...we are not missing anything there. Is another pille of bs.

Dude, I know you are member from the hive mind, but you, please, could stop using "we" when you talk about yourself? It's kinda weird.

• Like 8

3 часа назад, xHeretic сказал:

and then seeing 3 choices and one you know as a clue

add to that a timer appearing and you will have >50% players panickly going to the first seen image/word. That's what I'm talking about - wasting resource for nothing. Why is the timer even there?

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, bl1te said:

add to that a timer appearing and you will have >50% players panickly going to the first seen image/word. That's what I'm talking about - wasting resource for nothing. Why is the timer even there?

Dunno, but I'm sure if they even remove the timer this problem will remain, same as with grendel and people complaining about the "no mods" even when the devs added the description of being modless missions, same with confirmations for valence transfer. Sure it could be improved, but this issue can't be 100% fixed, because isn't just devs fault.

• Like 4

I used careful regular and double jumps and made it with 3 seconds to spare. But I didn't follow any of the seemingly unending stream-of-consciousness speech it throws at you because I was too busy getting oriented (while the timer ticked away) and then focusing on the clues and jumps. All my correct options were there, thankfully, but it was a little weird needing to spin around so much to see all of them, and the timer was a distraction.

Edited by Andvarja

11 hours ago, Lelinyth said:

This pretty much covers everything, sorry you got so unlucky. It is poorly explained at first, but we have nice people on the forums willing to help out and explain. 

If you explain puzle , its no longer a puzle 

• Like 3

Sadly it is a terrible design. It is very easy to fall of the platform as the WF movement don't behave like in regular missions, combined with a time limit and having to gather rare fragments is just bad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bad4youLT said:

If you explain puzle , its no longer a puzle 

Obviously. I managed mine on the second try, but apparently not everyone figured it out.

Edited by Lelinyth

I have tryed the  investigation 4 dam time and i keep falling or missing the dam platforms this is just crap. In the mastery test falling off is not an automatic fail but here it is .this is bull sh*t. 

I am sick of trying to collect the dam fragments just to fail on a dumb jump puzzle.

make it 8 times

Edited by SlowbearDruid

6 hours ago, (XB1)InductiveBag46 said:

On my3rd attempt cause choices keep changing completely don't come up anywhere in my 'clues', each time it's different and probably bugged

They don't bring any new clues, the different thing is the order of those clues  (could be the faces first, then the weapons, then the names and so). Also the way they are presented sre random, but we always have 3 options with 1 being the correct, don't answer with guides, answer with your own personally generated clues... Jeezz...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Prexades said:

Sadly it is a terrible design. It is very easy to fall of the platform as the WF movement don't behave like in regular missions, combined with a time limit and having to gather rare fragments is just bad.

Nah, the design it's ok. The restricted parkour it's fine, the thing here is people telling you they fall on the platform but not telling they answered incorrectly. Unless you jump from the middle of the platform there is no way you could fall. 

On 2020-05-16 at 12:10 AM, bl1te said:

If you dont want to read or watch a guide then dont expect to do it at first try . The game tells you all you need to know to play it .... if you want to be "good" at it you need to try things or search for the results of people that tried things .... its how games works since the beggining (sadly , the new generation of games hold the players hand so much).

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

They don't bring any new clues, the different thing is the order of those clues  (could be the faces first, then the weapons, then the names and so). Also the way they are presented sre random, but we always have 3 options with 1 being the correct, don't answer with guides, answer with your own personally generated clues... Jeezz...

I got it few hour back, what i meant was there were only two options to choose from, neither which was in my clues