Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro not Bringing any good Items again

14 hours ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

A new Prisma weapon would be nice but Its not that big a deal. Just save your ducats for the time he has something.

I mean its good to clear out your prime stuff if your not going to sell it. I did that for a few Primed chambers. If he brought good stuff all the time it would lose its value either as something new to collect or something new to sell later down the line. 

Oh yeah.  I was on hiatus when primed chamber dropped in baro..  I could only imagine the salt train that came with it

6 hours ago, Coldie93 said:

Oh yeah.  I was on hiatus when primed chamber dropped in baro..  I could only imagine the salt train that came with it

it was pretty great. Founders who hadn't been seen in years that thrived off of Primed Chamber trades came back to Vent, ignoring the fact that DE said Primed Chamber could return at some point. they had to merge the threads into one, and one guy was arguing with just about the whole community. quality entertainment!

52 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it was pretty great. Founders who hadn't been seen in years that thrived off of Primed Chamber trades came back to Vent, ignoring the fact that DE said Primed Chamber could return at some point. they had to merge the threads into one, and one guy was arguing with just about the whole community. quality entertainment!

Didnt DE want to bring it back even earlier then when it actually did?

It's not like they said it wasnt going to happen. That whole thing was hilarious, just like Umbral Excals appearance with The Sacrifice.

I went to Tennocon that year and they were SALTY. Then again the 3 I went too the Founders were a special bunch for the most part. I dont want to paint them all with the same brush but they dont make it hard to that's for sure. 

How can you be a month into the game and think Baro brings nothing for you? At the very most that's 3 visits if he was there on the first day or two of playing.

So going by the last 3 visits;

1. Primed Continuity, arguably the best primed mod there is. I can barely remember a build where I don't use it either for duration or to counter the duration loss of fleeting. Primed Target Cracker. Primed Charged Shell. Primed Ravage. All excellent primed mods. A syandana, which free for new layers is a big thing. Sands of Inaros quest, a whole frame. Prova Vandal and Prisma Angstrum weapons.
  2. Primed Fever Strike and Primed Cryo Rounds. Both elemental primed, always strong. A free colour palette, again, big to be free for a new player. A full armour set. Mara Detron, the status god of secondaries. Prisma Grakata, Prisma Twin Gremlins.
  3. Another armour set, and syandana. Prisma Dual Cleavers and Grinlok.

Honestly if I had Baro visits that good in my early days, I would have been more annoyed about how many things there are I had to grind for.

This post is 100% just bait.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

2 hours ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

Didnt DE want to bring it back even earlier then when it actually did?

It's not like they said it wasnt going to happen. That whole thing was hilarious, just like Umbral Excals appearance with The Sacrifice.

I went to Tennocon that year and they were SALTY. Then again the 3 I went too the Founders were a special bunch for the most part. I dont want to paint them all with the same brush but they dont make it hard to that's for sure. 

This always makes me sad hearing about Founders throwing tantrums (or anyone throwing a tantrum about the game we love to be honest)

24 minutes ago, DaiKahn said:

This always makes me sad hearing about Founders throwing tantrums (or anyone throwing a tantrum about the game we love to be honest)

It was worse then just tantrums. Literally saw a guy (founder)make a stink because he couldn't get a picture with a certain developer(wont say who but we ALL know this one)....and made it known to everyone around him. 

At which point I had to say something because I couldn't believe a grown adult acted like that. Wasnt the only time that day either. I've had drinks with a couple of the team members at the event and I have to say: because of that and the interactions, they have my support and this community all in all, is fantastic.

Same with some of the partners. I've had some great meetings with other tenno and the devteam that were fantastic at the three I've attended, but with that being said the partners act like there S#&$ dosent stink. There have been exceptions to the rule but honestly it's very hard to not have these expectations at this point.

I know it's not everyone but its reallllly hard to not paint everyone with the same brush. 

Well 2 now. Sorry for my rant off topic but At least theres founders out there that have common sense  and can actually hold a positive conversation versus the incidents stated above.

Honestly if you were attending Tennocon I'd have to buy you a drink.

Hopefully Baro does bring back newer Prisma weapons though....I'd like to see some more.

Edited by (XB1)Cram Duahcim
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

It was worse then just tantrums. Literally saw a guy (founder)make a stink because he couldn't get a picture with a certain developer(wont say who but we ALL know this one)....and made it known to everyone around him. 

At which point I had to say something because I couldn't believe a grown adult acted like that. Wasnt the only time that day either. I've had drinks with a couple of the team members at the event and I have to say: because of that and the interactions, they have my support and this community all in all, is fantastic.

Same with some of the partners. I've had some great meetings with other tenno and the devteam that were fantastic at the three I've attended, but with that being said the partners act like there S#&$ dosent stink. There have been exceptions to the rule but honestly it's very hard to not have these expectations at this point.

I know it's not everyone but its reallllly hard to not paint everyone with the same brush. 

Well 2 now. Sorry for my rant off topic but At least theres founders out there that have common sense  and can actually hold a positive conversation versus the incidents stated above.

Honestly if you were attending Tennocon I'd have to buy you a drink 

The bit I highlighted in bold is why I will always love this game; the community IS fantastic. One of the most helpful and giving in the many games I've played 🙂

I understand why people get upset when they don't get what they want (photos, etc.) but such is life. A story for you: I attended the first and only CitizenCon in Australia (it's never coming back here due to cost). I enjoyed it immensely and would have loved to get a photo with Chris Roberts and Sandi Gardner plus the devs, but there were so many people that it would have been what I saw as impossible so I left seeing as it was at the end of the convention with no problems or hard feelings. It's life and as my Father taught me, "If you can't change something you have to accept it." Wise words indeed

People will always get things that are desirable that you (not you lol) may not ("special" items at cons or whatnot) and you know what? If I'm not there to get them, good for them! I wish more people thought like this and were happy for their fellow tenno (I'm sure many do, but the minority always sound the loudest)

And yeah, I've heard many things about some partners and the way they apparently are and this makes me sad too. "Power" sometimes goes to a persons head; it's part of the human condition

I most definitely understand your finding it hard not to paint everyone with the same brush. It only takes one bad egg to cloud our vision of a particular group; you're human like the rest of us 🙂

No need to apologise for your rant at all. You're not rude in expressing how you feel and that's what counts in communcation

Maybe one day when the kids are older and I can afford the flight and accommodation to Canada I'll have to take you up on that offer 😄

Let Baro offer Tennogen and either let people pay real money (for those non-Steam PC players) or somehow let ducats/platinum/credits convert to real money to pay those that make Tennogon content and you have a win-win. Those that love fashion frame get new stuff and we get to have more threads about how the prices of Baro Tennogen content is too high.

1 hour ago, GreyDeath789 said:

Let Baro offer Tennogen and either let people pay real money (for those non-Steam PC players) or somehow let ducats/platinum/credits convert to real money to pay those that make Tennogon content and you have a win-win. Those that love fashion frame get new stuff and we get to have more threads about how the prices of Baro Tennogen content is too high.

Tennogen in Baro just simply will not happen unless the designer approves it (which 99.9% wont happen).

Offer more cosmetics sure but Tennogen will not and honestly should not go into Baro, I'm behind the artist/designer getting a slice. 

• Like 1

When I was a new player, Baro was INSANE. He brought good stuff and I couldnt afford everything.

Later on he gets less and less interesting, but that's just because you progress and have bought a ton of good stuff already.

This time, I was quite happy with my second Heated Charge and my first Pedestal.

I mean the game is meant to be so that you have to make slow progress. Like something you have to keep coming back to and they want you to keep coming back if that makes sense. That being said he could drop better items more often but personally I don't mind that much. I actually really enjoy the decorations he has been bringing lately. To me it is meant to be a casual game mostly and the waiting is part of it. That's just my opinion though.

On 2020-05-22 at 9:37 AM, (PS4)RamboSheffStar said:

Hi DE

let me start off by saying that I look forward in waiting for Baro every 2 weeks for him to sell us something decent and worth buying and when he does not drop something good it does put off a lot of players especially the new ones. I am quite a new player and have been player just over a month now. As new a player I would expect him to drop something decent, I understand he cant drop Primed mods every time, but at least he can drop something decent which worth using. Me and a lot of Tenno players are unhappy, if you going to give us rubbish every 2 weeks then you should change Baro so that he appears every week otherwise you will loose a lot of players by selling non essential things.

RamboSheffstar

First time eh? If you’ve only been playing a month I can also imagine you can’t see that every time he shows up there is SOMETHING of decent value there you just have to know what it is. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)EPOSSTYLE said:

Baro should always have an item that's not in your inventory

Agreed. *Time to sell all my Primed Chambers* :D

No more collecting for the lols tho. :(

At least Pedestal Primes can still be collected that way, because it doesn't have to be in your inventory to own it.

Dear DE, 

I'm a knew player 4 a month and baro don't bring no good stuff I have everything even though it's impossible bc I ain't been playing long enough 2 catch all thE rotations I think baro should bring better stuff like platinum and kuva bramma rivens eery weak or me and lots of newer players will leave the game especially if we be newer.

• Like 2

On 2020-05-22 at 8:37 AM, (PS4)RamboSheffStar said:

Hi DE

let me start off by saying that I look forward in waiting for Baro every 2 weeks for him to sell us something decent and worth buying and when he does not drop something good it does put off a lot of players especially the new ones. I am quite a new player and have been player just over a month now. As new a player I would expect him to drop something decent, I understand he cant drop Primed mods every time, but at least he can drop something decent which worth using. Me and a lot of Tenno players are unhappy, if you going to give us rubbish every 2 weeks then you should change Baro so that he appears every week otherwise you will loose a lot of players by selling non essential things.

RamboSheffstar

It's been like this for the past 10 months now, at least on console. The last time he brought anything half-decent was right after Tennocon 2019.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)thowed said:

Dear DE, 

I'm a knew player 4 a month and baro don't bring no good stuff I have everything even though it's impossible bc I ain't been playing long enough 2 catch all thE rotations I think baro should bring better stuff like platinum and kuva bramma rivens eery weak or me and lots of newer players will leave the game especially if we be newer.

He's been bringing garbage for 10 months now. And it's worse on console. PC at least got some ok stuff, especially this week. But console has gotten garbage since Tennocon 2019.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

Tennogen in Baro just simply will not happen unless the designer approves it (which 99.9% wont happen).

Offer more cosmetics sure but Tennogen will not and honestly should not go into Baro, I'm behind the artist/designer getting a slice. 

Wow...lets see if we can help get the artist/designer a slice...

10 hours ago, GreyDeath789 said:

Hmmm...it seems there was words in there about getting the artist/designer a slice...but it was buried in...words...

Hope this clears up the suggestion...where "to pay those that make Tennogen content" means letting the artist/designer "get a slice"....

Also, why wouldn't a creator of Tennogen allow it to be on Baro? Oh...oh wait...the assumption is that it is EXCLUSIVE to Baro...because there is nothing in the post suggesting it would be exclusively on Baro's list...yes..yes...it is obvious now...the exercise being done to stay healthy during quarantine is causing this confusion.

But ok...prevent creators of Tennogen another avenue to get products to the players...if that is your suggestion...it seems to be working against helping them out...unlike the post which was to help increase exposure of the products to players.

Got to love the exercises...

• 3 weeks later...

DE should give the under due artist some love and put the artwork past and present as a collectable gallery to put some extra earnables in baros one and done items...just a thought?

And while at it make the test simulacrum and the scenes interchangeable!? Thumbs down for who ever thought holes in the test environment was a good idea😬

12 hours ago, (PS4)JohnWickHitman said:

Sands of Inaros was the only thing that was good in the list this week.

JMO...but not one of the mods are useful...they are "target" mods....wtf wants to keep changing mods all the time?

I'm a one and done frame builder. 

As I play casually, I don't need more than one frame, one set of weapons, and will NEVER reach MR10...

To many other games out there to play, and with PS5 coming, this will be back burned soon.

So if Baro keeps bringing the poo, I will NOT be buying anything.

Literally what makes this game so great is the diversity of frames and weapons and you only want 1 of each?? Every frame has its own unique play style, I’d highly recommend trying more than 1, otherwise you won’t get the full experience of the game.

On 2020-05-22 at 6:37 AM, (PS4)RamboSheffStar said:

Hi DE

RamboSheffstar

As a new player, you should have no clue what is "good" or "not good". DE has no control over any player listening to the advice of other players and they definitely can't deal with YouTubers spoiling the game and giving a "top tier" list that players shouldn't focus on. Because I don't rely on meta or another player, I've only known of a small handful of weapons I'm not a fan of and that's because I don't like the play style. Baro has never presented a useless weapon or mod. They are options in an arsenal.

As for multi-year vets who've collected everything Baro has offered, congrats! Now let the newer players give it a go until DE can figure out how to give us another 1000 items to play with.

1 hour ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

As a new player, you should have no clue what is "good" or "not good".

Wut?

"New players" cant use wiki/google/reddit/anything else?

Everytime you look for advice there's always  the same PRIMED mods on the list, mods that (ok, had pauses there and there) in almost 1k hours on the game i never seen (primed reach/fury for example).

Even as "new player", like i consider myself seen how casual i play (totally NOT a completionist), i can say those mods we seen lately (% damage to pinco or pallino) are garbage, a waste of ducats and endo.

Personally idc much about weapons (even tho got some of them and a sentinel too) but i care a lot about those prime mods that got NO OTHER WAY in the whole game to be aquired.

No need to say idc at all about any cosmetic either.

But is all fine, i dont like much open relics so when baro is like it was the last time, good, no need to open relics at all :3 (even tho gotta open 10 this week for NW, gonna do requiems i guess hoping they work too).

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Miciobestia said:

but i care a lot about those prime mods that got NO OTHER WAY in the whole game to be aquired.

If they’re that big of a deal and you want them just buy them from the market. People sell them all the time. I will never understand the Baro hate. It’s honestly b*tching for the sake of b*itching

Edited by (PS4)goonie4good