Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 27.5.6 + 27.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, kouji86 said:

The skin maybe bugged so i am asking for clarification, the skin colour channels are messed up and all over the place, you compare this to all skins in the game it is not in any league compared to the rest, so either it is bugged or either this was the intention, in which confirmation would be appreciated 

Fair enough, I wasn´t sure if they actually did say something about it or not. :) 

7 minutes ago, Spudney said:

wisp motes can heal every defense objective except for excavators; bug or feature?? Also, can we PLEASE remove lenses from our items?

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1191343-reservoirvitality-mote-wisp-not-working-on-excavators/?tab=comments#comment-11587228

Bug

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed certain controls (move up/down and roll left/right) in Captura not working if you had any custom bindings.

Is that certainly fixed? I still won't control camera tilt-movement as used to custom key bind(E/Q).

Could it be that this note saying "Use default key bindings"? Seriously??

The Railjack mission codex entry is still just a [ph] short note.

So I finally finished Rising Tide because of the railjack acts in Nightwave: The Glassmaker. I previously stayed away from empyrean except for going along for the ride on a few Scarlet Spear Murex raids.

I took my new basic sigma railjack out for a solo first mission in the easiest mission at Posit Cluster to try to figure out how everything work and got destroyed trying to fight the fighters and the crewships. I replayed the mission again and promptly go out with my Amesha archwing to destroy the enemy fighters and crewships to succeed with the mission. A basic sigma railjack is still a garbage scow even after the rework.

I think a tutorial or guide in the game for railjack is badly needed. I needed to go to the Warframe wiki extensively to figure out many things in railjack and somethings like the forge resource refining are not even explained there.

14 minutes ago, Zendar_Draconis said:

The Railjack mission codex entry is still just a [ph] short note.

So I finally finished Rising Tide because of the railjack acts in Nightwave: The Glassmaker. I previously stayed away from empyrean except for going along for the ride on a few Scarlet Spear Murex raids.

I took my new basic sigma railjack out for a solo first mission in the easiest mission at Posit Cluster to try to figure out how everything work and got destroyed trying to fight the fighters and the crewships. I replayed the mission again and promptly go out with my Amesha archwing to destroy the enemy fighters and crewships to succeed with the mission. A basic sigma railjack is still a garbage scow even after the rework.

I think a tutorial or guide in the game for railjack is badly needed. I needed to go to the Warframe wiki extensively to figure out many things in railjack and somethings like the forge resource refining are not even explained there.

Were you using MKIII (which you can get from your clan research) or MKI? Actually, are you talking about the Sigma that isn't even MKI? What were you expecting. There was no changes to that, nor should the default parts be able to hold up to much of anything without a team babysitting the ship.

You can't expect those parts to carry their own, especially if you don't have any avionics to back them up.

You might want to move over to youtube and look at some tutorials. Since I suspect DE won't release a tutorial for railjack. Not that they shouldn't, but just that they have about a billion aspects of the game that need tutorials, when players can already reference the wiki and youtube for help. 

Prime Vault: Hotfix 27.5.6.1 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixes towards Launcher crashes that may be caused by a Steam overlay interacting with OBS Studio.
  • Fixes towards NPCs losing their path navigation, resulting in them looking stuck and confused.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when joining an Excavation mission in progress.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb CrimsonBladeZeta:

A lot of people are waiting for this answer, IS THIS A BUG OR INTENDED NERF.

You know already the answer. Its an undocumented adjustment which "unfortunaltely" slips through the patchnotes by chance as usual...

vor 1 Minute schrieb [DE]Megan:

Prime Vault: Hotfix 27.5.6.1 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixes towards Launcher crashes that may be caused by a Steam overlay interacting with OBS Studio.
  • Fixes towards NPCs losing their path navigation, resulting in them looking stuck and confused.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when joining an Excavation mission in progress.

How is the Univac Development ongoing? Any time which we can expect it? 😉

Oh and whats with the removal of the Self Stagger from Amps. Which causes a lot of sacred gameplay fluity for the "Witch Hunt" Remove Self Damage.

Archived