Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 27.5.6 + 27.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, Radu10 said:

They were removed????

Yes, they were removed part way through scarlet spear with the reasoning being a "security issue" and were never put back into the drop table. Since the removal, I see absolutely no reason or incentive to play any of the sentient anomaly railjack missions personally.

Can't even load into missions after last hotfix...infinitely stuck on loading "fly in" animation whilst players continuously try to join and then leave. Seems matchmaking or server issues are the cause...[sigh]

I've came along a very strange sort of bug.

Me was defending on Uranus for the Sortie and I accidentally placed a reservoire  mid-air.
I teleported to it via Wisp's third ability, fell into water and was unable to jump for the entire mission. Jumping as Operator worked out like it should, but my Warframe could not do a single jump. Back in my Orbiter everything was fine.

23 hours ago, kouji86 said:

Another Hotfix and STILL NO FIX, REMINDER #6

Ash Shroud Delux Skin

Please fix the shroud skin, while its still new without been DElayed for the next two years, the accent colours are everywhere and should not cover 90% of the frame (yellow), and not one section are tint-able or able to be coloured as metal. This will be a posted every time a new hotfix goes live to remind you that a section of your update is bugged or was not planned out well enough and needs to be fixed ASAP until this is resolved.

vPBuMcn.jpg

https://imgur.com/vPBuMcn (Ash Shroud Deluxe Skin)

Doesnt help the colors used look like someone rolled in a garbage pile. ._.

On 2020-05-26 at 2:14 PM, Duality52 said:

Bounties are great sources of a particular Relic, but that won't help players looking for a Prime Access Relic when all of the Relics are Unvaulted Relics. It would be more preferable if one drop table (Plains/Orb Vallis) features the Unvaulted Relics while the other one features the Prime Access Relics.

What about Heists in Orb Vallis? The relics for the new primes drop from those bounties (and they're radiant from the get-go!).

I'm not too worried about the new prime stuff. We have years to get those relics. The unvaulted stuff only lasts months.

You broke mesa during the hot fix.. Mesa action are alway in use, after you use her halted. ALL action are disable, can;t even switch weapon, operator mode, and use any of the ability. Just notice this after the hot fix occured. 

52 minutes ago, Jvkilla said:

You broke mesa during the hot fix.. Mesa action are alway in use, after you use her halted. ALL action are disable, can;t even switch weapon, operator mode, and use any of the ability. Just notice this after the hot fix occured. 

i noticed the same too, almost died a few times cause of that

1 hour ago, nslay said:

What about Heists in Orb Vallis? The relics for the new primes drop from those bounties (and they're radiant from the get-go!)

Not entirely reliable, especially since majority of the playerbase can't access it since they need Rank 5 with Solaris United first. Unlike your typical Bounties, Heists do not grant any bonus objectives, thus rewarding you once at the end similar to how the Plains Bounty did at launch. Phase 2 may be fast, but the Relics in the Heist tables will never change until the next Prime Access.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Prime Vault: Hotfix 27.5.6.1 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixes towards Launcher crashes that may be caused by a Steam overlay interacting with OBS Studio.
  • Fixes towards NPCs losing their path navigation, resulting in them looking stuck and confused.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when joining an Excavation mission in progress.

19 hours ago, CrimsonBladeZeta said:

A lot of people are waiting for this answer, IS THIS A BUG OR INTENDED NERF.

DE I asked a few times, is this a bug or undocumented nerf. WE NEED CLEAR ANSWERS ABOUT ANY CHANGES OF THE GAME. Or may I ask why you guys always refuse to answer these questions?

So yesterday everything was fine i logged out after the hotfix went live and stopped playing for the day and now my laucher is checking for updates without an end to it. i already restarted my computer my steam several times and installed the game fresh. no change still checking for updates.

On 2020-05-27 at 9:42 AM, mirekoharra said:

can we get more outfit slots for operator ?

Could we please get some appearance slots for our ship (Orbiter) A, B, C would allow us to experiment with skins and colours and not mess up our favourite.

On 2020-05-26 at 8:14 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Moved some Sawgaw Conservation start points to not start in a cave.

damn birds still are buggy as hell... just in last weeks hunting, i had it tranqued while it sat on a mushroom but it still went up in the air just to not only fall to sleep right then (and ofc, off the mushroom) but also down to the ground... and up again and down again... and so on for some minutes until the sleeping sawgaw finally stayed on the ground - ofc, i couldn't call the drone on him/her even then.

in short: fix the damn birds - for good, really. or make them birds that can fly (maybe make them 3m high instead for compensation ^^)  even the condrocs had (and have) far less issues to them than the sawgaw... maybe it has something to do with the sawgaws preference of landing only on the mushrooms? funny enought though with those starting points in the caves 😁

So, thank you for not pushing out an update on Friday night for the deadlock protocol.

Additionally, it's nice to see trinity not be a paid for exclusive.  I was only able to get the collar because of the key to relic conversion years ago, and new players haven't had a chance in years.

Now that's over, let's talk railjack.  It seems to actively be getting worse.  Let's count the reasons.

1. There's a way to get Spectra Vandal parts....but it hasn't worked in a long time.  Maybe if you include a feature or remove it let's get some communication here.  Flying out of the way to find a derelict and it being a resource source only is pretty depressing.  
  2. Umbra Forma.  Yeah, rewards kind of suck for railjack still.  The economy which counts on you getting 1k+ or two resources at end of mission, to support the insane costing of things, screams bandage fix.  The lack of umbra forma bps because of "a security risk" is even worse.  There's a reason that finding a railjack team open to play is annoying.   The rewards are finite and don't give me a reason to come back.
  3. Progression is still a mess.  I get the power function.  Each step at the beginning is fast, and by the time you get to the end it's functionally a huge grind.  Explain this one to me; engineering has two increases in refinement yield.  Each one has a different cost.  Refining in missions is a pain, because best case you get a few hundred of each resource.  The end of mission rewards entirely outpace this value.  So I have to pay for that upgrade twice, while basic features like the artillery are gated.  This may sound nuts, but who looked at the affinity system, the focus system, and the lens system and decided to redesign the wheel?  This would immensely be better if you ran like focus, without caps, and had improvements related to specific areas.  Instead we get each new upgrade literally doubling the intrinsic costs with potentially very little value.  Why?
  4. Yay, movement is getting better.  Boosting is garbage.  Wow.  I guess this means that there's no reason for build diversity any more.  Let's see...Lavan engines for maximum speed (minimum boost), a Vidar reactor for maximum avionics capacity, Hyperflux to fix the flux capacity, and wrap it all up with a Zetki shield to allow fast regen between enemy waves given that maximum shields are a joke still.  Let's circle back though, with boost only functionally acting as a finite dodge and having way less time the movement options are less ample than a standard tenno dodge roll.  Why?  Why not remove the boosting, but have a lateral slide maneuver?  
  5. Bugs.  This week I've had many.  Let's count them down.  If the host migrates all of the objectives respawn, but completed segments cannot be completed.  Yep, the sentient anomaly was done, but we couldn't get the game to process it so we had to abort.  Locked doors in the pulse turbine, preventing anyone from hacking the final console and destroying it.  That was another abort.  Infinite loading.  Was in a crewship, and operator.  My team blew up the ship, and I spawned in space with no model and only walking controls.  Eventually sucked back on to the railjack, and the return to dojo created an infinite loop.  Enemies can still one shot you, as projectiles from them have no effective limiting range.  Organic companions just deciding to die on crewships and respawn later still happens.  Finally, infinitely spawning breach pods and turrets.  Nothing like jumping out of your ship, then teleporting back because a cannon group respawned and wiped out the health 

I want to believe railjack will tie everything together.  I want to believe it's not another open world style content island disconnected from everything else.  I'm done believing that, because six and change months into this, and it's a solid beta.  If this is what released there would have been disappointment, but instead this is after dozens of fixes.  I don't want to run railjack, because the grind from 9 to 10 on intrinsics is insulting.  After getting the best drops it's not really rewarding at all.  After getting enough dirac there's literally nothing to improve the ship with.  While I'm glad you didn't decide to do consumable improvements which are finite, railjack just ins't useful.  It's taking space ninjas and trying to put Eve into it.  It's less peanut butter and chocolate, more chocolate and fish,

In short, good process but slipping back.  It's still not a finished game mode that should have been released, but would have been great if you were Bethesda and this was Fallout 76.

On 2020-05-27 at 5:24 PM, NoTurnUnst0ned said:

Yes, they were removed part way through scarlet spear with the reasoning being a "security issue" and were never put back into the drop table. Since the removal, I see absolutely no reason or incentive to play any of the sentient anomaly railjack missions personally.

What "security reason" actually mean?
You can DDoS DE servers by simply collecting a rare forma? lol

still bugs in the game. honest im not sticking around a busted game. I love your work everyone who works with Warframe.

But fix ya game. come on do it. please. do it. please. I'm a new player you can tell so I give this a try to see what hype is about. I just don't see it when simple interact buttons don't work. Sorry for the complaint but honest someone had to say it. Love your work. FIX YA GAME.

On 2020-05-30 at 1:39 AM, master_of_destiny said:

Bugs.  This week I've had many.  Let's count them down.  If the host migrates all of the objectives respawn, but completed segments cannot be completed.  Yep, the sentient anomaly was done, but we couldn't get the game to process it so we had to abort.

Excellent post, but I wanted to single this bug out because it just happened to me. 40 minutes wasted, half of which was me trying to do something, anything, to not lose the three mkIII pieces that had dropped, not to mention 23 intrinsics and all the resources. In the end I had to throw them all out.

Bug are one thing. Bugs, especially ones that wipe your progress like this, still being there 6 months later, is another thing (I'll get back to this in a second). Bugs whose ugly side effect could be entirely negated if you hadn't specifically designed Abort Mission to wipe out all progress, is a whole other level of bad. Yes I know the arguments about Host Migration and Abort Mission being "exploited". I don't really care about the arguments when, in order to prevent someone else from exploiting, you take away my progress because a bug that should've never made it out of alpha is still there after 6 months of patching, including a major "Revised" patch.

This brings me back to the whole 6 months thing. Every single major update to the game for a long time now has been so buggy on release that it made no sense to even try the content until months and scores of hotfixes later. My motto for a while has been wait 3-6 months before trying the new shiny thing: before my first Exploiter, before doing Disruptions, before getting my first Kuva Lich. I even waited halfway into Scarlet Spear, a limited-time event, before trying it, and then gave up not long after getting the event-exclusive items because of how buggy it stayed all the way to the end. With Empyrean I'm now convinced I was wrong, 6 months is too little, and the wait time between something being first released and it being in an even remotely playable state is at least one full year.

Is this really the message you want to be sending to your players?

Archived