Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 1st Mech suit

ChaoticEdge

We got glimps of the end the game play that the dev put into the game the mech suit that the players can use by using their operator mode to control empty shell machine.  This refer back in the logic of the machine can be controlled for that is nice ring that they did pull this one out but I wonder Ordis is going drive this mech next?  I would like he drive it while I use the warframe while I am shooting at the same time.

Anyway to the main subject, these mech same time feel like referring something of you know

250px-DWVenDread.jpg

sort of remind me thous guys a lot but I would like still drive a mech for it been one my fun time in warframe to wanted to drive those things.  It is like giving a new toy to a kid for I want to pump every single bullets into 1 dude and how bad it looks at the other end.

At the time being, the dev did good job with the mech and I like the idea where this is going which it is reference from their old game where player control a mech that actually smack the daylight out the infestation enemies and now it seems it been reborn but into pretty cool awesome version.  Even thou it is scary thought about it if you think about it I took a look into this statue mech and it turns out it is actually a human skull and if I think about it right it is actually probably has a body but the texture of the body is not implanted for it is cover in gold.  We can assumed that orokin must of done to lots of "criminals" to put them actually in the machine (sound like the ghost in the machine mix with warhammer 40k dreadnaught then got mix with their original idea of their game then mix and mash with mech warrior along side with more mech games) it seems pretty much in a way genius idea ever made in the game to put the background of warframe's dark history about the orokin.

Right now, I would like to hear your thought about what the dev did in the touch of getting mech in the video game?

13 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Here is the end part of the show

it is recorded link time so click to watch for it is a mech.

I'll stay with this game thanks to this. If DE expand their library of these mechs. Can you imagine if DE settles a set of modular mechs for the tenno? 

This hits over gold. Can you imagine a drop from your Rail Jack in Fortuna or PoE. 

Win. 

Yes. 

Just now, Felsagger said:

I'll stay with this game thanks to this. If DE expand their library of these mechs. Can you imagine if DE settles a set of modular mechs for the tenno? 

This hits over gold. Can you imagine a drop from your Rail Jack in Fortuna or PoE. 

Win. 

Now imagine the dev is able switch the archwing guns into our 3rd heavy weapon gun like our 3rd back up gun like how destiny did it and the mech be in our gear summoning the mech from the sky coming down hot like crazy.  Imagine if we could customized it the way how we like it it should be?  We will go Nerd mode for this one for sure!  I'll do absoultely  going make those bloody sweet pure white and gold and if any chance sliver mix into the color to make it look like it is from warhammer 40k that I like to watch those nerds play.  More of I am spectator guy instead playing it because each time I roll somehow I got special weird ppl say "lucky roll or Lucky man" that is why I don't play dice game or card games because I can sometime get win tons of games.

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Now imagine the dev is able switch the archwing guns into our 3rd heavy weapon gun like our 3rd back up gun like how destiny did it and the mech be in our gear summoning the mech from the sky coming down hot like crazy.  Imagine if we could customized it the way how we like it it should be?  We will go Nerd mode for this one for sure!  I'll do absoultely  going make those bloody sweet pure white and gold and if any chance sliver mix into the color to make it look like it is from warhammer 40k that I like to watch those nerds play.  More of I am spectator guy instead playing it because each time I roll somehow I got special weird ppl say "lucky roll or Lucky man" that is why I don't play dice game or card games because I can sometime get win tons of games.

We can have tenno drops from our Railjack. 

We can have railjack artillery support with cool downs. 

We can have a variety of modular mechs like the kit guns so we define our play style. 

We will get a complete set of tools for Duviri's Paradox and vehicles/rides for the tenno. 

Warframe becomes interesting again. The player will have lots of things for sure. 

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

250px-DWVenDread.jpg

From what little we've seen, they're closer to Combat Servitors (Kastelan-class, to be precise) then to Dreadnoughts. Unless we learn that Otik is a detached Nekramech unit, then I would call them Dreadnoughts again

7 hours ago, Talinthis said:

calling down a mech suit would be pretty sick. hopefully they arent as bad as the dargyns and ramparts.

yes it would be for it would of been like titan fall game likeness but simliar to other game who can do call down mech suit before.  Yea there was game before titan fall with drop form the sky before.

I got a distinctly AdMech vibe from them, oddly enough. Granted the Mechanicus also make and maintain the Dreadnoughts, but I get the impression those mechs are usually empty shells. The floating character mentioned that they have "precepts" so I assumed they were closer to Battle Automata than Dreadnoughts.

9 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

We got glimps of the end the game play that the dev put into the game the mech suit that the players can use by using their operator mode to control empty shell machine.  This refer back in the logic of the machine can be controlled for that is nice ring that they did pull this one out but I wonder Ordis is going drive this mech next?  I would like he drive it while I use the warframe while I am shooting at the same time.

Anyway to the main subject, these mech same time feel like referring something of you know

250px-DWVenDread.jpg

sort of remind me thous guys a lot but I would like still drive a mech for it been one my fun time in warframe to wanted to drive those things.  It is like giving a new toy to a kid for I want to pump every single bullets into 1 dude and how bad it looks at the other end.

At the time being, the dev did good job with the mech and I like the idea where this is going which it is reference from their old game where player control a mech that actually smack the daylight out the infestation enemies and now it seems it been reborn but into pretty cool awesome version.  Even thou it is scary thought about it if you think about it I took a look into this statue mech and it turns out it is actually a human skull and if I think about it right it is actually probably has a body but the texture of the body is not implanted for it is cover in gold.  We can assumed that orokin must of done to lots of "criminals" to put them actually in the machine (sound like the ghost in the machine mix with warhammer 40k dreadnaught then got mix with their original idea of their game then mix and mash with mech warrior along side with more mech games) it seems pretty much in a way genius idea ever made in the game to put the background of warframe's dark history about the orokin.

Right now, I would like to hear your thought about what the dev did in the touch of getting mech in the video game?

A dreadnought is the maimed body of a hero who has been placed in the suit to continue fighting, what the video shows is nothing like that. Does it matter? not really, i just thought you should know.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Yggranya said:

A dreadnought is the maimed body of a hero who has been placed in the suit to continue fighting, what the video shows is nothing like that. Does it matter? not really, i just thought you should know.

no no, I meant it was actually look like it and almost similar design but it is still act like almost the same which the deathwing company actually has a skull suit of space marine and pretty much slowly it happen to all their company have a skull head as they scream out "For The Emperor!" As for that I seen tons of games do skull easily resembled.  The part I said orokin

9 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

We can assumed that orokin must of done to lots of "criminals" to put them actually in the machine (sound like the ghost in the machine mix with warhammer 40k dreadnaught then got mix with their original idea of their game then mix and mash with mech warrior along side with more mech games) it seems pretty much in a way genius idea ever made in the game to put the background of warframe's dark history about the orokin.

it is only a theories because we did witness cephlons turn to be you know little nugget data that slip in by giant big brain while they are being transfer.  This may seem that it is possible to data transfer your body to the machine which we did witness several more has gone bit on the spoiler talk about it.  This seem to be the orokin must of had plans for escape death so many time before and must of had place them different direction.  As again what it have to do with the "CRIMINALS" basically it depend on the punishment like Grandam or whatever coin man guy who got his one his hand chop off as he stole the gemstone, then again I remember Ordis did try temp to kill the orokin and failed and it was granted for kuva for endless of life.  This pretty much sum it up that the orokin abuse heavly with their power and would do it for giggle and poop to laugh at the criminals but they do the same crime.  Pretty much it seem that the cephlons are being used nearly all the order even in among in machines like RJ, ships, building (ESO and SO) and hologram including other stuff that we may not know.  I'll be laughing if Janus Key actually had a cephlon but kind of cruel and sad the same time then again oh well.

18 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

Dont get to excited, its prob gonna end up as a gimic like k-drives .

oh like the bug that let you shoot while your driving it like a K-Drive?  I think they are starting step up their games finally but you are right about it then again the mech could be lvl scaled the enemies like vauban's turret spike balls.  Yes I know I am not doing the rave party for I know it is too soon and there is that sweet word that evil like to do and hit men' in the leg by shooting an arrow to the knee is "Doubt".  This pretty much I still will enjoy the mech suit no matter what even thou it maybe gimmick for I will use it on low lvl enemies and spray with great mad man will enjoy a gatling gun in the battlefield and feeling that almost god-like.

3 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

There was a skull. 

don't forget it is decorative but overly decorative like how warhammer 40k would of place soo much patches papers on their mech suit sort of like this version that has lots paper on it and other on it

warhammer-40k-space-marines-blood_1_a393b570dc6f3751b1ec34749bea35aa582f.jpg040114_52__18992.1396460401.1280.1280.JP

something about them love papers and something written on these dreadnought.  Yet I find it funny for these paper did not save their lives against bullets, plasma, phys attack, and ect stuff.  Yet of course I nearly forgot how annoying you have to wait to get your dreadnought bless by a priest get official sign in paper and more annoying ect work.  Yea yea, bless the Emperor a pond these mechs and blah blah blah and one and blah blah blah more as we are done.

Anyway these mech from warframe look almost similar which we do have a mech that actually have a person attach to it and warhammer 40k does the same but really different...

WARNING TO PPL WHO DOES NOT KNOW THE DARK LORE AND DON'T HAVE STOMACH HOW GORE SOME WHAT TORMENT PLEASE ADVICE NOT LOOK IN THIS SPOILER

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170630163543

Pretty much it sum it up about the skulls because their lore is very very grim and has well different similar fate then worst of death.  Warhammer 40k = relief of death instead living in pain, Warframe = super fast murder John and merc life

Enough, lol. 

Stop posting those Dreadnoughts without the proper information. 

sketch__40k_dreadnought_cross_section_by

thumb.jpg

Neural mechanized cybernetic unit of a devotee. These units are necrotic mechanized independent units. Or Necramech in short. These robotic bipeds are the finest soldiers who lived more than 120 years. In War Frame the Necramechs are the first form of War Frames that can be piloted by the Tenno. War Frames are more advance unites than got better with time mixing nano technology, bio mechanics and organic.

For artists out there here is War Frame art station. Everything is here about the game. Everything. 

https://www.artstation.com/search?q=warframe&sort_by=relevance

Here is the Necramech with the pulse rifle, twin beam discharge cannons with a cool down and the shield blitz melee attack. 

And of course Legion Prime. This is a good take on the Dreadnought. 

latest?cb=20170703074106

64ffa4e1917e89e291e2bba9db104dcc.png

These could be seen as ancient versions of the Necramech. 

Source: http://halcyonrealms.com/books/art-titanfall-2-book-review/

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

don't forget it is decorative but overly decorative like how warhammer 40k would of place soo much patches papers on their mech suit sort of like this version that has lots paper on it and other on it

warhammer-40k-space-marines-blood_1_a393b570dc6f3751b1ec34749bea35aa582f.jpg040114_52__18992.1396460401.1280.1280.JP

something about them love papers and something written on these dreadnought.  Yet I find it funny for these paper did not save their lives against bullets, plasma, phys attack, and ect stuff.  Yet of course I nearly forgot how annoying you have to wait to get your dreadnought bless by a priest get official sign in paper and more annoying ect work.  Yea yea, bless the Emperor a pond these mechs and blah blah blah and one and blah blah blah more as we are done.

Anyway these mech from warframe look almost similar which we do have a mech that actually have a person attach to it and warhammer 40k does the same but really different...

WARNING TO PPL WHO DOES NOT KNOW THE DARK LORE AND DON'T HAVE STOMACH HOW GORE SOME WHAT TORMENT PLEASE ADVICE NOT LOOK IN THIS SPOILER

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170630163543

Pretty much it sum it up about the skulls because their lore is very very grim and has well different similar fate then worst of death.  Warhammer 40k = relief of death instead living in pain, Warframe = super fast murder John and merc life

I meant that there was a skull on the one in the Tennocon video. Is it the remnant of a former operator all rotted to dust and that bit of bone? We don't know. 

31 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I meant that there was a skull on the one in the Tennocon video. Is it the remnant of a former operator all rotted to dust and that bit of bone? We don't know. 

They look like part of the mecha bling. Would be weird to stick such a big weakspot on your heavy duty exosuit.

The skull of the floating drone on the other hand looks like it belonged to the body before he got turned into a cephalon.

25 minutes ago, Nesodos said:

They look like part of the mecha bling. Would be weird to stick such a big weakspot on your heavy duty exosuit.

The skull of the floating drone on the other hand looks like it belonged to the body before he got turned into a cephalon.

The Orokin took their own lives pretty seriously, less so for the rest of civilisation. The took bodies to replace their own, ordered soldiers to kill hungry and frightened, ordered soldiers to their doom, ordered soldiers to accept infestation, and seemingly ordered a crapload of families onto an experimental ship due to travel in the void. 

Why wouldn't they leave a big weak spot that would let the controller be one shotted? They may have considered it a good motivation for the pilots to not get shot in the face. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

not really for the fact, it could be those ppl who volunteer more likely to be that do this but same time probably low on Dax or warframe to send them into the planet area that they are pose to go but you know theories about avoid the planet infection.  As again they only sending none living organism for the skull is once living organism but doesn't seem they want eat it...then again it probably was once alive.

11 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

not really for the fact, it could be those ppl who volunteer more likely to be that do this but same time probably low on Dax or warframe to send them into the planet area that they are pose to go but you know theories about avoid the planet infection.  As again they only sending none living organism for the skull is once living organism but doesn't seem they want eat it...then again it probably was once alive.

They ate Jordas and his ship. 

Just now, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

They ate Jordas and his ship. 

true but didn't converted fully the ship the way how they wanted to be.  Just seeing it using the thruster remind me it is just farting across the galaxy for surprised it didn't fly into cetus's plains.

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

true but didn't converted fully the ship the way how they wanted to be.  Just seeing it using the thruster remind me it is just farting across the galaxy for surprised it didn't fly into cetus's plains.

They probably hadn't completed the integration. Some of Jordas was still in there, but he was pretty badly gone by that point. 

Archived