Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steelpath Earth / Gaia

Boomshakalaka.

Question

4 hours ago, Lutesque said:

So... I ask again: what do you do if the enemies show up at other Towers ?

Kill them.

But for a serious answer I find it helps to take a first tower closer to where they spawn in which seems to increase the odds of the Ai path finding going to the one point only.

23 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Do you consider Saryn a CC Warframe? Because I had no problem whatsoever soloing any of those missions as Saryn.

Well if you use Miasma then that CC's Enemies before it kills them....

Ultimately though... I do not consider Saryn a CC Frame....

This is why Wording is important 😛

1 hour ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

How are any of the enemies level 50?

Not Level 50 Enemies... He means there's actually 50 active Enemies in the mission...

While I can't confirm if the number is that high... I can confirm that the Enemy Spawn Count is not only Noticeable... But also Problematic.

hace 7 horas, Lutesque dijo:

I mean obviously whichever one rag dolls further and longer is better....

I don't know about Khora... But Booben is definitely finicky when it comes to CC.

Supposedly those Types of CC don't actually stop enemies from trying to interact with The Console.... Yes other enemies will be hostile towards them and vice versa... But they will still go for the Console.

That's all well and fine... But what if Enemies show up at other Towers at any given point ?

Again ... if you dont lose the first one that you capture , enemies always go to that one ignoring the others .

7 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Again ... if you dont lose the first one that you capture , enemies always go to that one ignoring the others .

Some will end up at the second point even while the first one remains captured they've done that in my Interceptions, they seem to be late spawners .

6 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Again... This is Warframe...  Just because that's how it's suppose to work. Doesn't mean that's how it actually works.

I did all the Interceptions in between earth and Jupiter and for whatever reason enemies will just decide to spawn at the Other Towers (usually only one other tower... Not all of them) even if the first one is still mine.

Hey dude, not sure how many people told you this, but I used Vauban with max range and duration. Throw down your four and wait. His second ability (tether I think) allows you to tie them down.

Just keep going from one interception point to the next. My friend used Nidus with Max range so that he can use his spaghetti meatball.

Hope this helps!

4 hours ago, (NSW)Reason said:

Bastille can reach farther. Vauban is easier because you can just throw and forget and keep moving/hide. Khora is better if you actually want to relax and kill everything with your whipclaw. Neither one is BETTER better, just different styles. 

But both do the same thing, which is ragdoll everything 

I mean obviously whichever one rag dolls further and longer is better....

I don't know about Khora... But Booben is definitely finicky when it comes to CC.

2 hours ago, Kahrain said:

My strategy for Steel Path Solo Interceptions is a duration/range modded Nyx. When a point is getting capped, I run in/near the enemy and cast Chaos (her 3). This instantly stops the enemy from capping the point and provides assistance with eliminating enemies. Using Mind control (her 1) can also help with keeping the enemy population under control.

Supposedly those Types of CC don't actually stop enemies from trying to interact with The Console.... Yes other enemies will be hostile towards them and vice versa... But they will still go for the Console.

2 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

You only need to mantain one (once you get 3 .... pretty easy playing solo since you can pretty fast capture 3 points without losing the first ) ... all the enemies go to the first you captured ignoring the others (as long as you dont lose it) . So you only need to defend 1 . Thats when you prove that mr has nothing to do with being a noob .

You can easily use radiation to gain some time if you like ....

That's all well and fine... But what if Enemies show up at other Towers at any given point ?

for grineer and infested interceptions I used a max duration and range limbo (only place the build should be used in [well that and for that one index challange in nightwave], if you use max range limbo anywhere else you're the reason ppl hate limbo players).

Just cap 1 point wait till all the spawns zerg rush it and pop a catastasis on them, then just cap the other points and wait out the bar filling up.  For interceptions with chances of nullifiers I used the ole reliable "why are you killing yourself" octavia.

hace 13 horas, Lutesque dijo:

Again... This is Warframe...  Just because that's how it's suppose to work. Doesn't mean that's how it actually works.

I did all the Interceptions in between earth and Jupiter and for whatever reason enemies will just decide to spawn at the Other Towers (usually only one other tower... Not all of them) even if the first one is still mine.

Thats how it works NOW , i did all the interceptions of the steel path and never happen something different . Enemies can spawn at any place , but they dont capture any other tower .

I played the vast majority of Steel Path with Nyx including interceptions. Her 3's stun disrupts enemies capping the point. Sometimes they go right back at it sometimes they don't. If it gets annoying you can cast your 2 and get rid of the ones that try to cap again.

If you use Zenurik (or maybe Magus Anomaly?) you can also kill time by pulling the enemies together to kill them faster grouped up at the end.

If you feel funky you can run a negative duration, range and efficiency build and perma-stun the entire map by pressing your 3 every 2 seconds or so. I didn't try it in Steel Path (I used a balanced build for that) but did in sorties a while ago - it's dumb spammy "fun" but works generally.

12 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Thats how it works NOW , i did all the interceptions of the steel path and never happen something different . Enemies can spawn at any place , but they dont capture any other tower .

That's good for you... But this doesn't help the people who do the same thing but get a different result.

Are you seriously telling me you have no clue what you would do if Enemies showed up at other Towers... ?

"Are you seriously telling me you have no clue what you would do if Enemies showed up at other Towers... ?"

At this point i really starting to think that you CANT READ ... enemies can spawn at ANY DAM TOWER ... but NEVER GONNA GO CAPTURE ANY OTHER tower but the first you captured . Its that hard to undertand or you have some sort of problem with a simple mechanics ... its not "thats works for me" , its that "works" period .

On 2020-08-08 at 3:08 PM, Boomshakalaka. said:

How do I manage this? There's literally 50 and above enemys. IT'S INSANE THE ARMY OF GRINNER.
I need help to defeat this insane interception mission solo.

Firstly - the mission mode is interception NOT extermination.

I am currently up to Sedna steel path and haven't had any problems.

I use loki, capture a point, move to the next point, over and over again. I finish the mission with 100 points to enemy 70-80 points.

This method can be used for any interception mission including solo arbitration and sortie.

Sure to start with you may be at 10 points and the enemy at 20-30 points but soon enough you will hold 2-4 points whilst the enemy holds 2 and only sometimes 3 points.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

On 2020-08-08 at 11:38 AM, Lutesque said:

The main Advantage Booben has is that he handles Already Occupied Towers better than other Warframes because enemies under the Rag Doll effect of his Vortex are not consider as Occupying space by the game's logic.... This allows him to capture towers without Removing the Enemies...

Unfortunately because he does this with his 4... It's extremely Energy Intensive....

Used him for aten last night, worked a treat. I put preparation on my build for the energy issues. It's nice being able to start missions at full energy and very useful for sp and the pizza cooldowns

I Use nyx with a ferrox...i run around capping every point, if the enemy starts to cap a tower casting chaos will stun them, if they keep trying to cap i go over there and i throw down the ferrox and it will keep them away, then i just sit and wait.

Im sure bastille is great and all, but im guessing the energy upkeep will be pretty bad.

I have done everything solo up until Uranus so far.

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Also I haven't tried Vauban yet but Khora works for myself.

The main Advantage Booben has is that he handles Already Occupied Towers better than other Warframes because enemies under the Rag Doll effect of his Vortex are not consider as Occupying space by the game's logic.... This allows him to capture towers without Removing the Enemies...

Unfortunately because he does this with his 4... It's extremely Energy Intensive....

33 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Sounds like Steel Path might be a little beyond you for now. Better to improve your gear first.

Not really, trying to do interception solo on steel path is near impossible no matter the weaponry. The game spawns so many enemies that one person cannot keep up

15 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

Not really, trying to do interception solo on steel path is near impossible no matter the weaponry. The game spawns so many enemies that one person cannot keep up

Solo with nova isn't a problem at all so the point I was really making but attempting to put delicately is that if he does yet know these things, he's better off expanding his gear and knowledge before attempting higher level enemies.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb McCIoud:

It's more about your choice of frame. Khora and Nova have been my go to frames for steel path interception. Both offer amazing CC.

Archived