Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Helminth: Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

12 minutes ago, (XB1)TheRedPandaGamr said:

Could we possibly get a reduction in the prerequisite mastery rank DE?  

This please.

I'm close enough that I MIGHT make it before the update now that I know it's a thing, but a lot of people who were eager for this system won't have a chance. I just don't see what a prerequisite of MR15 accomplishes. 

Except causing people to panic buy stuff with plat for MR fodder, which I doubt was the intent here.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Conchetulandia:

couldn't expect less from a gold novice
if you think enemies are paper, then stop playing level 30 missions

what an idiot lmao

The forums are bugged they show almost everyone as gold novice, not sure as it shows me as one right now as well but it definitely used to even though I'm MR 28 or 29 can't even remember right now

2 hours ago, --Q--Candy said:

This is incorrect. You have stuff like Volt - Shock there. With the Augment this is a crazy Ability to increase dmg. Can we get a limitation there too?

Shuriken + Seekign Shuriken = Remove Armor from all enemies... Now even grineer are a joke like all other factions.
Rest & Rage = Now you can bee your own Sleep Equinox to power level / fokus farm.
Nourish = Extremly strong toxin buff. The quote from above applies here.
Smite + Smite Infusion = Same thing as the Quote applies here and it even has scaling dmg...
Dispensary = Endless Energy for all Warframes.... This doesnt seem broken at all...

This system needs Heavy Nerfs and active maintenance.This has the potential to kill the balance in this game forever. If it will be relased like this and wont get balanced very often you can say goodbye to all sorts of Balance in this game.
I hope that you will do something about this, else we can say goodbye to ever have any challenge in this game.

(Shutout to the comment from --Q--FSK41 a few posts down. This System will kill everything)

Shhhhh you are ruining all the fun also this game hasn't had balance in a really long time Mesa, saryn, and equinox destroy almost everything before anyone really gets a chance to play. The other problem with your argument is that all those things you just mentioned require augments besides norrish meaning  you have to give up a mod slot so there is still a sacrifice whether it's going to be absolutely Op we will see in time. this is meant for late-game players that do a lot of like arbitration or steel path this isn't meant for people under rank 15 by the time you reach 15 you are already melting entire maps with melee alone so this doesn't really change much other than adding more interesting ways to do it

Thank you DE, this update looks amazing, and it's honestly going to make the game a whole lot more fun. Can't wait to add different skills to my frames.This is the most interesting thing I've seen in a while. Really glad with the skill selection, figured it was mostly going to be the skills on frames no one uses, but looking forward to using stuff like Molt on some of my squishier frames.

2 minutes ago, -Fats- said:

Thank you very much DE for what's looking to be a fantastic update.

Please don't listen to the naysayers here. A lot of us are really loving what we're seeing and are very excited to try this new system out!

To naysayers: Of course each update will bring buffs to the players and there will be progression in the game (like many, many other RPG games out there). What did you expect? Let people have fun and stop ruining the fun for the rest of us.

This update will bring us a lot of fun build customization options and many things to try out. Really like it. Great job, DE!

To be fair, many of us naysayers are against a few specific abilities. Some of them are so strong/ubiquitous that it's hard to not just use them on everything. There are tons of fun/interesting combinations that make you slightly stronger or play a slightly different way, but some of them straight up just remove a character from viability because the best part of their kit is available or everyone.

2 hours ago, --Q--Candy said:

This is incorrect. You have stuff like Volt - Shock there. With the Augment this is a crazy Ability to increase dmg. Can we get a limitation there too?

Shuriken + Seekign Shuriken = Remove Armor from all enemies... Now even grineer are a joke like all other factions.
Rest & Rage = Now you can bee your own Sleep Equinox to power level / fokus farm.
Nourish = Extremly strong toxin buff. The quote from above applies here.
Smite + Smite Infusion = Same thing as the Quote applies here and it even has scaling dmg...
Dispensary = Endless Energy for all Warframes.... This doesnt seem broken at all...

This system needs Heavy Nerfs and active maintenance.This has the potential to kill the balance in this game forever. If it will be relased like this and wont get balanced very often you can say goodbye to all sorts of Balance in this game.
I hope that you will do something about this, else we can say goodbye to ever have any challenge in this game.

(Shutout to the comment from --Q--FSK41 a few posts down. This System will kill everything)

This game is a power fantasy. There is no relevant pvp in this game either. Relax and try to be as excited as everyone else. They already make enemies invulnerable to Warframe powers so why not let powers be more fun and synergistic. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

I'm certain it's been said plenty of times already, but Dispensary is the most broken ability Protea could hand off.

Spend a small amount of Energy to get more Health, Energy, and Ammo. No need to build pizzas anymore.

Combos with Arcane Pulse and Energize.

All Ammo Mutation mods are irrelevant, especially the Aura mods. Even gives Heavy Ammo infinitely when Fluctus can be used in normal missions.

Actually, considering that there are weapons with reduced ammo pools specifically because of how powerful they are (Bramma comes to mind), it's basically "spend energy to ignore balancing features."

I know this is supposed to be an "endgame" system meant for experienced players, but geez.

Dispensary is certainly a very powerful ability for subsume but there are a number of abilities on here that are really good (and some that are meh)

Ember's is good

Rhino's is good

Gara's is good

Nidus's is good

Trinity's is good

Valkyr's is good

Limbo's is good

just to name a few.

8 minutes ago, Conchetulandia said:

couldn't expect less from a gold novice
if you think enemies are paper, then stop playing level 30 missions

what an idiot lmao

I think the person you are reacting to is overreacting but..... The ranking system here on the forums is based off of forum post count, not in-game progression. sooooooo.

Can we just stop for a minute and look at how good the helminth abilities are, aside from subsumed frame abilities?

These two, in particular, are really really useful (based on whatever cooldown might exist...).

"REBUILD SHIELDS"

"Instantly restore shields."

"PERSPICACITY"

"Your next hack will be automatic."

Just now, Leqesai said:

Can we just stop for a minute and look at how good the helminth abilities are, aside from subsumed frame abilities?

These two, in particular, are really really useful (based on whatever cooldown might exist...).

"REBUILD SHIELDS"

"Instantly restore shields."

"PERSPICACITY"

"Your next hack will be automatic."

Maybe rebuilds shields if there's no animation, but hacking? 

Ciphers exist. Why would I waste a slot on that.

Archived