Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Helminth: Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

Crazy list of abilities, will definitely take a lot of time to figure out what I want on my favorite frames! Big oof to Valkitty tho, as awesome as it is to have Endless Warcry on whatever I want that's one of the biggest reasons to play her right now, at least she'll be able to replace one of her useless abilities with something nice but its gonna be hard to justify over the crazy combos this is opening up. I know for sure I'm gonna put warcry on my max power strength melee Buffer Saryn, she can already put a 304% corrosive buff, a 192% toxin buff (for melee) and now slap on 152% attack speed while also giving her even more armor (she uses the full umbral set)?? Taking an already busted build and just powercreeping the hell out of it sounds fun but I'm not sure how healthy it's gonna be in the long term. Thanks for the sneak peak DE!

But honestly, I'm not sure I like the idea of taking another warframes abilities, however, if the system took the warframe to create an entirely new ability from said warframe that could be placed on another or even a slightly more powerful version of the new ability on the same or prime version of what was sacrificed, i feel that would have made for a better system rather than just copy and paste to a new frame. As some frames where great at certain mission ect, i feel as if they my no longer be viable, or at least not as viable.

But this is just my opinion, take from it what you will.

As someone who's most used frame is Valk... Yeah other frames can get Warcry... but Valkyr can also get all the other abilities. No frame is truly getting invalidated since they can also have broken skill combos, just like any other. Not at all bothered by this. If anything, DE's got brass balls. I fully expected Rip Line or Paralyze to be the subsumable ability.

As for "balance"... We've already got Sayrns and Mesas running around insta-clearing rooms. We have the Bramma which may as well have had no nerf. If anything, this lets other frames shine a little bit more.

8 minutes ago, n.ull. said:

I honestly don't get why you think this is over powered, as you already mentioned energy and health and ammo pizzas are already a thing and they are even better bc they are easier and faster to use. And for archwing ammo, since it starting to drop from normal enemies I have never ran out of ammo with my fluctus, have been running around for 30+ min wildly shooting around in arbitration missions and didn't have any concerns about ammo. I honestly would not put this ability on any frame I can think of, the only thing I will do is replace this ability on protea herself with pretty much any other ability 

Overpowered is the wrong word.

The necessity of building pizzas is a system of the game. Dispensary flouts that system.

While having a single Frame that can do that is fine, giving it to every Frame allows every Frame to flout the system, in which case why does the system exist at all?

Maybe you see it as a useless ability. That's fine. Different people, different mindsets.

But I'd much rather put that ability on every Frame in place of a less useful ability for the convenience of never having to spend Credits and resources to build pizzas, never having to wait for Foundry timers during the creation of pizzas, never needing Zenurik for infinite energy anymore, ect.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Conchetulandia:

couldn't expect less from a gold novice
if you think enemies are paper, then stop playing level 30 missions

what an idiot lmao

If you think enemies are not paper, learn how to make good builds.

Just now, Leqesai said:

I disagree.

Valkyr with Roar would be pretty fun

Rhino with shock would also be really fun (roar + extra shock damage) if they allow the combo

That's not the point. What's the point of bringing Rhino if everyone is going to have Roar? Unless you are a Rhino main, the only reason you played him was because of his Roar.

Same applies to Valkyr. Mirage too, although her 1 and 2 for nuking is good enough to save her from being redundant.

5 minutes ago, Dragmod said:

Can't help but notice that a few of the people really pushing for nerfs here are from Quasars. A Mountain Clan that's been in the top 5 since Tethra's Doom, and the top spot since Shadow Debt. Is it really balance you're worried about, or your leaderboard running streak?

Just let us little guys have our fun for once. The game is already easy for ya, why cry over more cheese?

this

To those who didn't do their MR: so you're not bothered that every time you gotta forma your stuff your mod capacity becomes garbage again? I went for the MR for the free mod capacity and to unlock stuff. sounds like a terrible waste for when you get xp boosters too to make that stuff go quick. it's not exactly a case of "it's just a number", it does have it's uses.... like the using of this stuff.

Už se těším, jak budu 100 lev zabíjet šokem. Do vánoc, boufam že to budou ti to, napíšu jak jsem dopadl. Pak napíšu jak byla dobrá vlna. Video nedudu nahrávat, asi 2 tera disku by nestačilo , na tu tragédii. Gratuluji podařilo se vám vybral  logicky  ten největší odpad. 

27 minutes ago, --Q--Mano said:

If you think enemies are not paper, learn how to make good builds.

if you're saying this should be "balanced" (nerfed) then I can only assume that my knowledge in this game is way greater than yours, so I can also assume that my builds are better.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What exactly is going on here with the Warframe Subsuming?

Warframes that are Subsumed join the Helminth in an eternal bond. They will live on in a Lotus flower that matches the colours of the Subsumed Warframe, as a permanent honor. See below for an example of the Helminth garden after 5 Subsumes:

Reveal hidden contents

Warframe0178.jpg

"You know of the Lotus? Prized as a rare beauty... and yet, it blooms amidst filth and decay. Of course, you die in the process. But I think you of all people deserve it."

- Mezner, Dark Sector

Just now, Rukako122 said:

Real question is : "Does the room / the mouth thingy changes appearance when levelled up or does it stay the same the whole time ?"

Overtime it gets increasingly fancier looking lipgloss

After the last level it starts calling you senpai instead of demon.

Archived