Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: FISHING- Again....
  • DESCRIPTION: Game locks up, forces me to stay in zoom until I hit escape, then I am unable to move or interact normally with fishing, causing me to lose all progress. I usually am using Wisp, so I'm not sure if that's causing the issue. She doesn't do her normal idle animations in Cambion, but I need to look more into that before I add a bug report to it. I usually am working solo in the Drift.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: usually when I start concentrating on fishing for my tour of the Drift.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: to stab the fishies
  • OBSERVED RESULT: stuck in zoom mode, /unstuck doesn't work, and I can get out by hitting menu, but then I cannot move around.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: usually if I fish for a good while, or concentrate my efforts on fishing, not always though. Enough to be annoying and make me lose all my progress.

BUG #2

• TYPE: Visual
  • DESCRIPTION: White flash of death on my screen at the start of every mission.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: start a mission? That's where I see it. Dunno if others do
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To not be blinded when I enter a mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am blinded immediately on entrance to mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every mission

En 21/8/2020 a las 14:15, [DE]Bear dijo:

KNOWN ISSUES!

• The Carnis Set of Mods does not correctly apply their bonuses.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey Folks!

The Heart of Deimos is here, and as with recent updates, we want to be able to access any issues with the new update and content as quickly as possible. If you encounter issues with any of the following topics, please reply to this thread, but read the guidelines below!

This update is seeing the following new features:

• The Cambion Drift - a new Open World area with activities (such as mining and fishing), bounties, quests, and all sorts of new dense features.
  • The Necrolisk - a central hub housing the Entrati Syndicate, as well as the Necraloids who serve them.
  • Necramechs - A new armored suit to stomp the infested with! With a whole suite of new mods and weapons, this new system is another layer of power for your game.
  • The Helminth System - A late-game method of unlocking additional power customization options for your Warframe!
  • Xaku: the Broken Warframe - newly arriving with the Heart of Deimos, Xaku is the collection of three other lost Warframes, brought together as a fragmented conduit of Void power.
  • New Reinforcements - New guns, new cosmetics, new goodies!

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number  (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post.  Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

If you do not have a bug, and simply want to leave feedback on some aspect of the new Heart of Deimos update, please do not use this thread, and use one of the feedback threads over on the feedback forum!

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Happens in any Open World. Necramech will lose all XP if it's not destroyed/if a host migration occurs. Same happens with Arquebex in normal, non-openworld missions when receiving the shared affinity.
  • VISUALhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCelfwq3RDg&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=randallcheerioskami (Host-Mig Variant, leaving without a mech being destroyed is probably better seen in bugtesting).
  • REPRODUCTION: Try leveling your Necramech, and leave the open world to check the undestroyed version. For the other... just have someone hostmig on you.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should've kept the accumulated XP.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Xp was not kept post-mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Since Heart of Deimos' launch.
  • Bonus: The Arquebex glitch mentioned will only work below rank 3, just that.

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: in-game (Mod - Ability interaction)
  • DESCRIPTION: [Split Flights] mod in conjunction with Titania's Razorwing doesn't reset the mod's effect, granting additional multishot. Found on Reddit credit to: u/Concentrated_Evil.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip [Titania] and [Split Flights] on any bow, trigger the effect of [Split Flights] and immediately enter Razorwing. After the buff of [Split Flights] ends exit Razorwing.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Split Flights] effect should end properly.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Split Flights] effect does not end and the additional effects stack as long as you repeat the REPRODUCTION phase.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Like everyday I was checking to see if a warframe I gave to Helminth the day before was gone and if I can start subsuming another one. Then I tried to get out of the Helminth chair by using my mouse 'page back button' which I'm always using instead of the Exit button on the bottom screen and this happened. Stuck in the chair and there are now two chairs, one with animations, the other one without. Nothing helps to get out of it, not a single option in the menu which should teleport.
  • VISUAL
  • sX5gZWD.jpgQ8WCzSW.jpg4wkA3V5.jpgLVrMgwg.jpgJQmfmfw.jpgQYxiq5H.jpgz4VLx40.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know. Try getting out of the chair using all the keys you can.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to get out of the chair and be able to control the character.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I coudn't get out and it seemed like the chair has multiplied as you can see on the screenshots. One chair has animations, the other one doesn't. Also when I tried getting out of chair using ESC menu by choosing whatever - Navigation, Arsenal etc. - screen just faded black and I was back at the chair. Same with with Boarding Railjack, there was the Loading prompt, screen faded but I was still in the chair. As you can see game acknowledged that I was in railjack since Cy started talking and I had in the menu option to Return to Orbiter instead of Boarding Railjack which didn't do a thing as with all the other options.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have no idea, it is the first time encountering this bug.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was in the simulacrum and was trying to spawn certain types of demolysts/demolishers
  • REPRODUCTION: go into the simulacrum and try to search for all of the different types of demolysts/demolishers
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Every demolyst/demolisher that's been scanned enough should show up as something you can spawn in the simulacrum or it should be there but greyed out if you haven't completed enough scans of it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There are multiple demolysts/demolishers that do not show up as enemies that you can't spawn in the simulacrum like the Demolisher Nox and Demolisher Heavy Gunner as well as others.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens every time I try to spawn these enemies in the simulacrum. They don't show up at all in the search menu.

Am 21.8.2020 um 20:15 schrieb [DE]Bear:
  • TYPE: [ In-Game,]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Pax Seeker applies to Mirage Hall of mirrors while not useing a kitgun directly like why does the Mausolon proc it]
  • REPRODUCTION: [so far tested it with primary kitgun and only secondary ones as long you have on in your asenal you can use it on every other weapon with mirage mirrors just need to hit the head]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [well i think that it should only proc if it is used with a kitgun not like an archgun oder primäris while having a kitgun secondary and vice versa]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [many many fling pax seekers that do damge in mission while not useing kitguns seem kinda not intended]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Mirage like everytime i have a kitgun equipt and use hall of mirrors tested in different missions]

• DESCRIPTION: Synth Charge doesn't work on the Kuva Brakk 
  • REPRODUCTION: Try equipping Synth Charge on the Kuva Brakk and testing it out.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Synth Charge should give its bonus damage on the final shot of the Kuva Brakk since it has a magazine size of over 6.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Synth Charge doesn't apply its bonus damage on the final shot of the Kuva Brakk.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens consistently every time you try it.

• TYPE: In-Game, Void Survival, Mot (but might affect other missions),
  • DESCRIPTION: Some sort of script error occurred while running Nekros during the mission with a Wisp, and DPS frames.  When using a twin sword stance (Dual Keres with Carving Mantis while sped up by wisp, the key command stopped working and prevented being able to cast Warframe abilities, go into Operator Mode, Change Weapons, use quick melee (even prevented going melee only).  /unstuck command did not fix the problem, and had to drop into a no-man zone in order to fix the problem.  
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Description contains the information.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: N/A 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have been able to confirm that running with a Wisp and a speed reservoir seems to cause this happening more than common.  Particularly while running dual sword builds.  
  • TYPE: In-Game, Orbiter, Leave Party when not a host
  • DESCRIPTION: Squad Landers can still be seen and closer to the orbiter window even though left party has put me in a solo state.
  • VISUALG4WO81u.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems to happen when leaving a party and not the host.   There's also some lag between the leaving the group and host-disbanding the squad as messages from the other party members still happens even though one has left the squad. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Solo/leave squad should be solo.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Common when not the host, rare when the host.  
  • TYPE: In-Game, Archwing Missions 
  • DESCRIPTION: Ground weapons seems to be present in the Warframe weapon kits when in exclusively arch-wing missions 
  • VISUAL: gGkd0hO.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: This seems to happen uncommonly when not the host as clients
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Archgun and Archmelee should only be seen during Archwing only missions. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Clients seems to suffer this problem more than the host.  
  • TYPE: In-Game, Archwing
  • DESCRIPTION: strange artefact shows up for players not the host that seems to be present as the pivot point for the player's kit.  When it is present, damage occurring to the archwhing is minimal with attacks from enemies as well as collision damage and magnetic disruptions through Corpus obstacles. 
  • VISUALVfk73ZG.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Being a client this occurs 100% of the time.  (the artefact is the green "shield" in the picture).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: N/A 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens as a client, Hosts running the mission do not see this.  
  • TYPE: In-Game, Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Rhino Prime seems to lose some of his iron skin effects when returning to the Railjack when using the Recall Warp ability through the omni-tool.  
  • VISUAL: Jlb8MxR.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Description covers the information. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Cosmetic only.  Seems to be a visual bug, not a playstyle issues as Ironskin is still in effect. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When Ironskin is activated, the affect should be head to tow with Rhino Prime.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Frequently to 100%.  doesn't seem to matter whether the player is solo/host or client.  

• DESCRIPTION: The lifesteal from Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired doesn't apply to slash procs and other DOTs.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip any nikana (I used the Nikana Prime) and the Daikyu with the Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired mod and take some health damage and then apply a slash proc to the enemy.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should get healed both for the initial damage and the damage over time from a slash proc.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I only get healed for the initial hit and not the damage over time.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens every time I use the Daikyu with the Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired mod and the Nikana Prime.

So i did a Kuva survival run and two of my team mates are extracting and there was a host migration and we have been there for a hour and i lost all of the steel essense and kuva. Idk how much i did have i just know i have over 20.000 kuva and probally over 50 steel essense are there anything i can do to get it back or? Idk if you can give me a little bit of it back since it was a one hour waste of my time for that run, and i has lost connection to the chat in that time they wanted to extract and i was getting some food. But if you can fix the bug than i am more than happy to have wasted my time for it to be fixed.zO2AZNW.jpg

On 2020-09-30 at 7:31 PM, KillifishPrime said:
  • TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: For the last week or so upon entering an upgrade mod screen for any equipment in my arsenal, from anywhere in the game (have encountered it on orbiter, cetus, dojo, railjack arsenal) I started hearing a weird set of loud ambient noises: rushing wind, clucking, grumbles, growls, running feet. After spending some time around the Necralisk yesterday I realized that same set of sounds is layered faintly in the ambience there. I'm not sure why it's playing when I enter my arsenal on places that are not deimos.
  • VISUAL: This is in my orbiter
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter arsenal anywhere in the game besides Necralisk, select upgrade on any equipment.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should hear the regular ambient noise of my location
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Hear loud wind, running footsteps, fluttering, clicking, growling, etc
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to be getting more frequent. Happened twice last week, both in the dojo. But after the previous hotfix it started happening several times a day everywhere in the game

After some more playing I've realized this is not the ambient necralisk track but actually the velocipod riding sound. Recorded another clip, on my k-drive with the velocipod skin since the sounds carry over same as on wild ones. Press shift and you get all of the same wind, footsteps (weird on a flying bug but I guess maybe they're supposed to be wing beats..?), clicking, etc. Anyway, still definitely shouldn't be constantly hearing this in the arsenal

• DESCRIPTION: Heavy Slam attack kills do not activate Carnis set mod, but do activate Exodia Brave
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: 100%
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Set bonus of Carnis mods to activate on Heavy Slam Attack kills, like xodia Brave before it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Heavy Slam Attack kills fail to trigger the set bonus.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always bugs with Heavy Slam Attacks

On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still broken in 29.2.4

• TYPE: Loot
  • DESCRIPTION: Several things in the Cambion Drift are not affected by a booster.
  • Visual: dhCqyHn.pngfA3KBKW.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Go and pick up Fass or Vome Residue, or tranquilise and capture velocipods in the cambion drift
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To receive 6 purple velocipod tags.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The end-of-mission screen shows the correct amount of tags, and yet when I look in my inventory, there are only three.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens almost every time

We have reached the third page on the unofficial Conclave Bug Megathread, updated frequently by members of the Conclave community. Sixteen posts adhere to the bug reporting format; most of the remainder are about a single bug that has persisted since The Old Blood that can be fixed by changing a single value (according to dedicated server logs).

Anything would be appreciated.

• TYPE: In-Game (HoD, Cambion Drift, Mother Bounty "Core Samples", Levels: 40-60
  • DESCRIPTION: Bounty fails after Latrox Une dies due to sample shortage.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Accept the Mother Bounty "Core Samples" (Levels: 40-60) and wait for the phase where Latrox Une requests you to collect 25 samples.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You collect 25 samples over time while protecting Latrox Une and complete the phase.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The samples spawn at such a low rate now that after a couple of minutes, enough damage is done to Latrox Une to kill him. This happens despite some Warframe abilities healing him. The damage outpaces the healing. The most my group collected on one of the three attempts was 17 samples.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This has happened three times in a row since the most recent patch (29.2.4). I stopped after the third time because I do not want to waste additional time completing other phases of the bounty just to have this happen. This does not seem to be the case on lower level bounties.

• DESCRIPTION: Exodia Contagion is bugged, the damage and crit chance is not affected by the grip and link of the zaw it is equipped on.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip contagion on a fully modded Zaw and you will see that the damage doesn't match the displayed stats
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Contagion should do more damage. Some crits are not actually crits. They will display as crits but do the damage of a non-crit.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Contagion does not do more damage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Any time a projectile is launched

• TYPE: In-game / Limbo
  • DESCRIPTION: Some enemies proyectiles are not affected by the Limbo's Stasis (2 Ability) or the Rift
  • VISUAL: N/A (Is complicated to see in a photo)
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • When you cut a shoulder from the enemy Deimos Saxum, the projectiles that it will shoot, will not be stopped by the Stasis of Limbo.
    • The cobwebs of Deimos Therid enemies are not affected by the Rift BUT, they can continue to deal damage regardless of whether the target is inside the Rift or not (as if it were a Warframe power).
    • It seemed to me that I saw that the enemy Hyekka Master's flamethrower was not affected by the Rift either and this causes the fire particles to do damage even if the Stasis is activated.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Stasis and Rift would be expected to stop and prevent damage from those projectiles from those enemies.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Projectiles deal damage or move anyway, even if they are in or out of the Rift and the Stasis is active.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

All these bugs keep happening with Limbo in Deimoss 

En 25/8/2020 a las 23:58, AJAL8000 dijo:
  • DESCRIPTION: Limbo's Cataclysm AND the passive (10 energy per enemy killed) doesn't work.
  • EDIT #1 (Post-HotFix) : Still not working
  • EDIT #2 (Post Another-HotFix) : Still happening
  • EDIT #3 (Post Another-HotFix) : Only the passive was fixed
  • VISUALWarframe_Screenshot_2020.08.25_-_23.24.0
  • Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.25_-_23.23.5Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.25_-_23.23.4
  • REPRODUCTION: -Using Limbo in a Vault mission, Necralisk's post-fight, the Cataclysm will not work the rest of the time in the infested world.
    -Limbo's passive(10 energy per enemy killed) ALWAYS doesn't work, you don't have to do something for view that.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Normal functioning
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Juste create the borders of the Cataclysm but no the effect and Limbo doesn't gains 10 energy when you kill a enemy in the Rift.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ALWAYS >:C
    (I love Limbo, pls fix this :c)
    EDIT #1 (Post-HotFix) : Still not working
  • EDIT #3 (Post Another-HotFix) : Only the passive was fixed

En 26/8/2020 a las 0:46, AJAL8000 dijo:
  • TYPE: In Game EDIT #2 (Post Another-HotFix) : Still happening
  • DESCRIPTION: Limbo Prime's shoulders and armor are misplaced when he has Harrow's animations (THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN WITH THE NORMAL LIMBO)
  • VISUAL:
     Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.26_-_00.16.3Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.26_-_00.16.2
    Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.26_-_00.37.5
    Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.26_-_00.38.0
  • REPRODUCTION: Limbo Prime with Harrow's animation. (Only with Limbo Prime)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Good FashionFrame
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bad FashionFrame
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always
  • EDIT #1 (Post-HotFix) : It seems to be worse than before now

En 3/9/2020 a las 23:03, AJAL8000 dijo:
  • TYPE: Limbo sucks in Deimoss

• DESCRIPTION: All Limbo's abilities in Deimoss are nerfed for no good reason or bugged or simply not working correctly.
    Why Wukong or Baruuk can One-shot the Necramech, but Limbo can't use the rift or the passive?
    Why Limbo just can't do something there?
    Always we need to use Baruuk or Mesa for all the missions in the game?

• VISUAL: Use Limbo on Deimoss Vaults or Contracts for see it.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play with Limbo in Deimoss (Usually happens when there is a necramech nearby, friendly or not).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Limbo working like a normal Warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Limbo can't do anything like it usually does in the rest of the game's missions, because it always gets bugged.

En 13/9/2020 a las 20:36, AJAL8000 dijo:

TYPE: In-Game, Deimos, Limbo still bugged. (Yes, Limbo again).
DESCRIPTION: The allied necra-mechs that you can find in the open world of Deimoss, make the Limbo Cataclysm and the passive doesn't work and only generate the edges or the visual effect of the Rift dimension.
VISUAL: Warframe_Screenshot_2020.09.11_-_08.11.0(In this image I am inside of the Cataclysm...)

Warframe_Screenshot_2020.09.13_-_20.23.5

(In this image I am inside of the Cataclysm...)
REPRODUCTION: You have to go with Limbo to Deimoss, and if some part you find a necra-mech walking around, this will make all of Limbo's powers useless for the rest of the game.
EXPECTED RESULT: Limbo working properly.
OBSERVED RESULT: Limbo don't working well.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always happen.

hace 3 minutos, AJAL8000 dijo:
  • TYPE: In-game / Limbo
  • DESCRIPTION: Some enemies proyectiles are not affected by the Limbo's Stasis (2 Ability) or the Rift
  • VISUAL: N/A (Is complicated to see in a photo)
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • When you cut a shoulder from the enemy Deimos Saxum, the projectiles that it will shoot, will not be stopped by the Stasis of Limbo.
    • The cobwebs of Deimos Therid enemies are not affected by the Rift BUT, they can continue to deal damage regardless of whether the target is inside the Rift or not (as if it were a Warframe power).
    • It seemed to me that I saw that the enemy Hyekka Master's flamethrower was not affected by the Rift either and this causes the fire particles to do damage even if the Stasis is activated.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Stasis and Rift would be expected to stop and prevent damage from those projectiles from those enemies.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Projectiles deal damage or move anyway, even if they are in or out of the Rift and the Stasis is active.

• DESCRIPTION: Nidus 1 ability doesn`t work on Exocrine Surface. Not even, if the target is on the other shore.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to hit enemies on the exocrine or on the other shoreline.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ability does damage to the enemy.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No damage is done and no stack is generated.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

A couple of months further on and still no gorram fix for the gorram lost affinity for necramechs when there is a host migration.

This time because after using the necramech, it wouldn't let me summon an archwing, so then I got stuck in the canyon waiting until the 1 minute countdown at which point it jammed me into the roof of the extract point, and then unstuck jammed me in the ground back in the world.

So of course the host rage quit. Total necramech afffinity gained in a 20 minute run on Deimos? ZERO!!

FFS people. Fix your gorram bugs!!!

• DESCRIPTION: Mining nodes sometimes spawn in the semi-destructible cyst/terrain things
  • iT4nNkR.jpg
  • A6Jh8yR.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: I guess look for mining nodes where the cysts are? Only way I can reproduce it.
  • EXPECTED/OBSERVED RESULT: They're supposed to be on open terrain, but sometimes they spawn under these poppable cysts. Specifically under these destructible terrain props; I have not seen any mining nodes spawn inside any other kind of terrain. Popping the cyst does not reveal the mining node, because it's still under the flesh below the bit that pops.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Rarely happens, but if I'm going mining I can usually find at least three or four across the map.

Archived