Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there any infested world boss on Cambion Drift?

DrivaMain

Apparently there are 2 worms.

During the day you have to kill 10000000 times the orange worm to farm stuff.

During the night you have to kill other 1000000000 times the blue worm to farm more useless stuff.

Obviously you have to kill  the rogue necramechs 200000000000 times before trying to kill the worms.

4 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

Apparently there are 2 worms.

During the day you have to kill 10000000 times the orange worm to farm stuff.

During the night you have to kill other 1000000000 times the blue worm to farm more useless stuff.

Obviously you have to kill  the rogue necramechs 200000000000 times before trying to kill the worms.

Aren't the worms act as some sort of sun and moon not as a world boss? 

9 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Aren't the worms act as some sort of sun and moon not as a world boss? 

They may not be accessible as world bosses right off but I'm pretty sure the datamine leak a qhile back uncovered glyphs or achievements or something that referenced killing them.

suacmr6xigd51.png

First and last here, although may also be awarded for "surviving" an entire day or night possibly.

We are late on the 3rd Vallis boss tho if there will be any. I think the devs got burned off by the second orb with the nonsense loading pause that caused so many glitches :).

I'm very hyped by those bosses and can't wait their release, the eidolons was imho the best piece of end game content added in the game, and Profit Taker fight was a pretty great fight that pushed gearing and required some extra finesse in weapon modding. Very good stuffs. Even the second orb is fine even it is less epic and a bit rough on the edges tho.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Daemonfyre said:

They may not be accessible as world bosses right off but I'm pretty sure the datamine leak a qhile back uncovered glyphs or achievements or something that referenced killing them.

First and last here, although may also be awarded for "surviving" an entire day or night possibly.

Ever since that was posted I've been wondering about the monster on the left. In the demo it looked like both of the worms look like the one on the right. Whatever that thing is, its not a sun/moon worm.

The leaks are most likely WIP glyphs, DEs intention was probably for the Moon Worm to be this Moon Dragon creature that would blow up the Sun Worm and stay in the night sky as a makeshift moon, the Sun Worm would then regenerate and take the Dragon out of the sky either by killing it or just spooking him away, but then it was changed so that both were Worms probably because the Dragon was too complicated to make and animate, as its easier to just have the Worms blow each other to smitterins every couple minutes then to make a whole complicated animation cycle for this massive Moon Dragon.

All in all, its a shame, that Moon Dragon looks bloody cool, chances are that the only new Boss Deimos might have is this Cephalon guy from Nightwave, but I would not mind using my Railjack to fight this massive Dragon on Deimos atmosphere, it would make a cool first Railjack boss.

1 minute ago, Bryuf said:

They didn't, but it's likely that they will release it around 2pm ET since that's when most of their updates drop

1 minute ago, DrivaMain said:

Usually they dropped the update on 2-4PM Canada time. That’s around 2-4AM in the morning in my area.

So 7PM-10PM  for me.

5 часов назад, (PS4)Daemonfyre сказал:

suacmr6xigd51.png

3 часа назад, (XB1)The Neko Otaku сказал:

Odd how the 2 worm are similar aside from color in the gameplay we've seen and yet that first gylph depicts a dragon like creature for the night

Yeah, when i saw the leaks that first one really threw me off, i was expecting a giant monster whose wing span is bigger than the Deimos itself, and based off that i expected second one to be much smaller, but basicaly be a flaming ball of rage that can scare off much bigger opponent, also the "dominates the skies" part made me think that they would be the ones to deny you use of archwing, as it is surely OP against infested, but instead we've got two pathetic spitting worms and a flying magnetic brain-sucker as an AA.

So i think the first glyph was most likely a placeholder, that is unavailable now, created while Deimos only existed on paper, highly doubt this creature will ever make an appearence in the game.

Archived