Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Frame when.....?

chacachaca13

Is it just me or is this just taking longer than necessary? No, I would rather not go by some PS4 leak either. Prime vault was long enough only to get Ember and Frost again. They are amazing frames for new players or players who dumped theirs, etc. But regardless, when is DE going to reveal the newest member of the Prime family?

With the covid, DE is suffering a lot to deliver things ... Sooner or later they will have to review the quarantine. I think it's time for them to review this ... working remotely shouldn't be 100% of DE time ... you need to balance things out.

I keep hearing that reason from a lot of different companies. While I can partially understand it to some degree as it would vary from different types of companies. Examples would be restaurants, sports facilities, online sales, etc. Communications are extremely helpful in keeping a restless community content and in the process it will prevent people from over speculation and false rumors. Will 2021 have a lot of releases/less releases or be back on schedule? 

Just now, chacachaca13 said:

Ahhh, thanks y'all. That twitter thing keeps popping up. Wish companies would stop leaning so heavily on that platform to be honest. Us old people avoid all them gidget gadget things. Thanks again

Its on the news feed in game also, I avoid twatter like the plague

Just now, chacachaca13 said:

It's on the panel now? Was it added last night or? Thanks for that and yea same with that toxic site. This forum is beyond helpful. 

It was added a little over an hour ago I think. I noticed it when I jumped on for my daily log-in 

1 hour ago, Jim22 said:

When inaros prime access ends is when we get a new prime frame. 

Expect Tuesday October 20th where Nezha Prime Access launches as:

• This Friday October 9th, they will announce the new Prime Access.
  • Make a week early announcement of the new Prime Access coming (October 13th).

Let's not forget that Mesa Prime, Akjagara Prime, and Redeemer Prime are getting vaulted too.

Archived