Jump to content
Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why railjack was probably a S#&$show


(PSN)adachi_2

Recommended Posts

"Oh no Steve we dont have new war completed it just to big should we accept and admit it's going to be delayed" 

Steve:" just relize what remains of railjack and put in a prologue at least then we keep our promise" 

And that's how railjack became a S#&$show probably fun fact: the reson why everyone calls digital extremes DE it's an acronym but because it apart of delays god such a bad pun

 

but when part 2 of railjack rezited  better question why is there part 2 I'm pretty sure you fixed most of railjack problems except the cost for helminth and in increasing the chance for quellor 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought about writing a feedback post about railjack since I literally just played it from the group up recently.

But it would be too long and I kind of starting feeling bad for the developers.

The level design was good enough but everything else, every feature, stat, function, you name it, you can flame to hell in a handbasket. It would be too much for one person to have to hear, I am not sure I could take that amount of criticism of work I had put an actual effort into.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Railjack has been delivered very bare bones but all in all I actually like the mode. Unfortunately once you have maxed out your gear and intrinsics there is literally no reason to play the mode other than for levelling gear (which it is pretty good for). Umbra Forma was all there was until that was removed. I'm actually looking forward to more Railjack content.

Scarlet Spear however was a disaster that even DE admit. New tech that they hadn't used before pretty much blew up on them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Shalath said:

Railjack has been delivered very bare bones but all in all I actually like the mode. Unfortunately once you have maxed out your gear and intrinsics there is literally no reason to play the mode other than for levelling gear (which it is pretty good for). Umbra Forma was all there was until that was removed. I'm actually looking forward to more Railjack content.

Scarlet Spear however was a disaster that even DE admit. New tech that they hadn't used before pretty much blew up on them.

I actually liked scarlett spear not the railjack missions god no but the ground mission it had desint dialogue and had a good gamplay

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I... can't tell if this thread is about RJ, The New Wait, or Helminth... or Quellor.

 

Make up your mind, OP. Your thread is confusing as hell.

 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

Its about why railjack was released on the game award while troughing in some questions

How about you try to put some structure in there? Like, main topic first, some space, and then the questions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

Its about why railjack was released on the game award while troughing in some questions

Tenno, don't take this the wrong way, but if English isn't your first language, consider writing your posts in your own language, and then letting google translate it. 

Apart from that, what you wrote still doesn't make any sense. Even at its worst, Railjack was pretty playable. Since then it has gotten better. Yes it is limited, and many of us want to see where they go with it, but other than that there's not much that's particularly wrong with it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

How am I always confusing as fck posts

Probably because your post doesn't make too much sense

 

2 hours ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

"Oh no Steve we dont have new war completed it just to big should we accept and admit it's going to be delayed" 

Who said that

2 hours ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

Steve:" just relize what remains of railjack and put in a prologue at least then we keep our promise"

When did he say that and what "realize what remains of railjack" means

2 hours ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

And that's how railjack became a S#&$show probably fun fact: the reson why everyone calls digital extremes DE it's an acronym but because it apart of delays god such a bad pun

How did it become a schnitzel show? 

People use DE cause it's easier than typing digital extremes and yeah the DElayed stuff can be dumb

2 hours ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

but when part 2 of railjack rezited  better question why is there part 2 I'm pretty sure you fixed most of railjack problems except the cost for helminth and in increasing the chance for quellor 

I don't even know what you're trying to say here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Probably because your post doesn't make too much sense

 

Who said that

When did he say that and what "realize what remains of railjack" means

How did it become a schnitzel show? 

People use DE cause it's easier than typing digital extremes and yeah the DElayed stuff can be dumb

I don't even know what you're trying to say here

K I didn't think it through for my S#&$ty joke explaining how railjack become a dumpster fire and I would like to know what you think I'm saying 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Traubenzuckr said:

@Tesseract7777 can you give this a shot?

I think he is saying that he thinks full railjack system was supposed to be released with The New War, but they wanted to go ahead and push out some railjack anyways because The New War wouldn't be ready for a long time, so they pushed out an uncompleted system, and it made the launch a mess. 

But he also seems to be further speculating that maybe after all the incremental updates, there isn't much left to revisit or add still, so he isn't sure what DE would still be adding or what people expect them to add. 

At least I think, I haven't had my coffee yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

K I didn't think it through

Can I also suggest you polish your grammar if you want your jokes to land?

Grammar mistakes in a sentence are like bugs on a new game mode: put too many of them and people will start calling the endproduct a "dumpster fire".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dhrekr said:

Can I also suggest you polish your grammar if you want your jokes to land?

Grammar mistakes in a sentence are like bugs on a new game mode: put too many of them and people will start calling the endproduct a "dumpster fire".

Huh I always thought it was because I didn't say the jokes properly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

Huh I always thought it was because I didn't say the jokes properly 

"Say the jokes properly" also requires "say the jokes in a way that people can actually read".

Because, I'm going to be honest, I had so much difficulty reading your first post, due to the scambled sentence structure and general mistakes, that I gave up halfway through. Never had a chance to read the joke. Let alone finding it funny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I think he is saying that he thinks full railjack system was supposed to be released with The New War, but they wanted to go ahead and push out some railjack anyways because The New War wouldn't be ready for a long time, so they pushed out an uncompleted system, and it made the launch a mess. 

But he also seems to be further speculating that maybe after all the incremental updates, there isn't much left to revisit or add still, so he isn't sure what DE would still be adding or what people expect them to add. 

At least I think, I haven't had my coffee yet. 

thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dhrekr said:

"Say the jokes properly" also requires "say the jokes in a way that people can actually read".

Because, I'm going to be honest, I had so much difficulty reading your first post, due to the scambled sentence structure and general mistakes, that I gave up halfway through. Never had a chance to read the joke. Let alone finding it funny.

Ok dont need to rub it in that I'm not funny

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I think he is saying that he thinks full railjack system was supposed to be released with The New War, but they wanted to go ahead and push out some railjack anyways because The New War wouldn't be ready for a long time, so they pushed out an uncompleted system, and it made the launch a mess. 

That doesn't make sense either, we kinda needed the railjacks to exist, be built and ready before New War, I figure. Otherwise we'd be flying weak railjacks into war, as opposed to the fully kitted out ones we used for scarlet spear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...