Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana - Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: After using Transference and void dashing in ESO i lost all control over my Warframe except for movement. Abilities and weapons were completely unresponsive. For some reason my walking speed also decreased quite significantly. Trying to attack would switch weapons to the corresponding attack, but not actually perform the attack.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Transfer into Operator mode, void dash and transfer back into the Warframe in quick succession.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Warframe controls should not be restricted.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only movement was still working.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

• DESCRIPTION: During an Iso Vault run I suddenly lost the ability to transfer out of my Necramech or use any of its abilities. The message "Ability use prevented" appeared instead. Allowing the Mech to be destroyed fixed the issue until i transferred back into a newly spawned Mech, when the same issue appeared again.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Appears seemingly at random when piloting a Necramech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to transfer out of the mech at any time and use its abilities whenever enough energy is available.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was unable to do both and had to let the mech be destroyed to get out of it.

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Gilding a kitgun at Father costs 25 grandmother tokens
  • VISUAL: UFByEpe.png
  • REPRODUCTION: it still costs grandmother tokens
  • EXPECTED RESULT: it costs father tokens
  • OBSERVED RESULT: it costs grandmother tokens
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it still costs grandmother tokens

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION:  activating ironbride on ironbride and attempting to use melee combo while leveling on orb vallis. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Seemingly due to game thinking a shield bash is taking place. can happen mid use of iron bride but is most replicated on a case of iron bride not being deactivated properly and the shield bash tmeporarily overwriting standard melee for a short moment. Does not occur if shield maiden is active before ironbride
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Iron bride executing 3 hit combo
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Iron bride executing 1 hit with a long rechage time with "landslide" appearing top middle screen
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: multiple times every use of necramech

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: attempting to summon shield on bonewidow for additional protection during the use of ironbride
  • REPRODUCTION: activating shield after ironbride
  • EXPECTED RESULT: summoning shield and being able to still use ironbride
  • OBSERVED RESULT: summoning shield and shield melee input overiding ironbride melee input
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: majority of times tried

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Cannot adjust HandShrinedecorations near market area.
  • VISUAL:

Gh73tLY.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Try to put decorations near or onto the table in the market area
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should let me adjust my HandShrine.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: HandShrine remained messy as the objects cannot be placed while in the area.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always while within the market table location.

• TYPE: In-Game, Deimos Open World
  • DESCRIPTION: When transferring out of Necramech and back into your Warframe while in Deimos Open World, sometimes you lose collision with the ground.
  • VISUAL: (screenshot at the end of post)
  • REPRODUCTION: Transfer out of Necramech, transfer inside Warframe (been happening with me while using Excal Umbra)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should've just transferred back to the Warframe/Necramech
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I lost collision with the ground, fallen to the bottom of the map, got warped back to the map, still had no collision, kept falling again, didn't get warped back, lost rewards from another Tier 3 Iso Vault because of that.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens at least once when doing Iso Vaults and transferring in/out. Consistent enough to make me stop doing them, despite wanting to the get the new weapons.

C2B3oDh.jpg

• TYPE: In-Game, Deimos Open World
  • DESCRIPTION: Spearfishing + not destroyed Gravis Blastema on the ground = character is permanently stuck still. cannot move, cannot do anything but type.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION:  Yup, just did it again. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  the Gravis Blastema would have blown up \ damaged by the spear while i was fishing
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  the gravis blastema did get damaged\blown up by the spear. but cemented me into the ground where i stood. /unstuck did not help.   left character afk for several minutes hoping for enemies to come by and kill me, but did not. too impatient and used abort mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Everytime when spear fishing an undestroyed gravis blastema on the ground :( 

On 2020-11-18 at 5:27 PM, [DE]Bear said:
  • TYPE:  In-Game,
  • DESCRIPTION: In deimos "father" will not recognise cresent vulpaphyla tags for pet building (i have 4 which the floof interface recognises.)  They can also be seen in my inventory at the forge. Also i can no longer catch them using the pheromone, i must have caught 15+ panzer and still no crescent.
  • VISUAL: ?
  • REPRODUCTION: no idea, probably only on my account as no-one else seems to have mentioned it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: build a cres vulp pet
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the build menu says parts missing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time.

• DESCRIPTION: In T1 isolation vault, while standing at closed sphincter door to tunnel, i throw bait at dead centre of door. There are no enemies, no pet, no warframe specter or wukong twin in the way and game says i missed the door. I activate bait station again, get bait, throw it at centre of door again, door opens.
    I kill the single enemy necramech, then exist tunnels through sophagus, and go to second Mother, I enter T2 iso vault mission. I complete mission: kill 2 necramech, exit via sophagus. I go to 3rd Mother. Only T2 iso vault mission is available (both at 2nd mother and 3rd mother). I do T2 iso vault mission again: killed 2 enemy necramech and exist via sophagus. I go to 3rd mother for T3 iso vault missions, and but get black screen with "A mission is currently in progress for this squad. New bounties cannot be chosen at this time."
  • REPRODUCTION: On successfully completion of a stage of a Necralisk Bounty and not being able to access the next stage of bounty has happened twice.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  When i throw bait canister at centre of sphincter door, the door should open.
    When I complete any phase of a bounty, the bounty should progress to the next stage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Unable to access T3 iso vault mission after successfully completing T2 iso vault mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 

• DESCRIPTION:  Conservation in Cambion Drift, Deimos. When i tranq velocipods they fall under the map. Frequently happens when they are on the exocrine (water), but this time it happened on land. The velocipod went under the map.
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens erratically.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When i tranq an animal i expect all of them to stay above ground so they can be collected.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Frequently, tranq'd animals sink under the map so they cant be collected.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: erratic.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When fishing the  spear  seems to kill the fish instead of capturing them
  • REPRODUCTION: Just try fishing i had limbo prime and a pet with me
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fishing up a fish
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fish took damage as normal and then  dissepeared
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens constantly

Fortune at november-december (profit orb, thermal faults)

• Party host end mission load up to 10-25 seconds
  • Top menu: "party icons+credits icon" disappear if someone start Orb mission or Host itself press ESC before total mission results windows appear with end animation 1,2..555(end). So host load long and cannot confirm missions untill back orbiter
  • Party member disconnect randomly - migration (60 times out of 100)
  • Not-host members have stutters
  • Archgun does not get out, no delay!! need spam abot 4-5 second for result

• DESCRIPTION: After making 2 Genetic Imprints from Vasca infected Vulpaphylas, the imprints appear in the "Browse Genetic Imprints" section, but are not visible when selecting imprints for Kavat Breeding. 
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/P0QJAbm 
  • REPRODUCTION: 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to select the Vulpaphyla generated Imprints
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only the Kavat generated Imprint is selectable.

• TYPE: In Game Matchmaking
  • DESCRIPTION: Isolation Vault Bounty Selection
  • VISUAL: NA
  • REPRODUCTION: Selecting Tier 3 vault bounty in Necralisk once unlocked.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Entering the Cambion Drift should match make you with other Tier 3 bounty players.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Match making still matches you with Tier 1 vault players.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried three times in a row after unlocking Tier 3 vault then quit.

type: in game

DESCIPTION: deimos fishing

VISUAL: N/A

reproduction: APPROACHED fishing spot that had fish in it 

EXPECTED RESULT: fish will spawn after being catched

OBSERVED RESULT: fish despawn when close and after waiting for more than 10 minutes even with occulus and fishing dye used they do not spawn.

REPPRODUCTION RATE: tried a few fishing spots and different times of the day. even discussed with a fellow tenno if it happened to them and they agree they couldn't fish.

12 hours ago, MotorGnome said:
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Entering the Cambion Drift should match make you with other Tier 3 bounty players.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried three times in a row after unlocking Tier 3 vault then quit.

I can confirm, I tried to do T3 vault after unlocking all of them yesterday, but it kept putting me to T1 groups. When I asked about it from other players, one of them said he tried to select T2 vault.

So, seems like no matter what you select people are being matched together for T1 vault.

4 hours ago, xombob89 said:

I can confirm, I tried to do T3 vault after unlocking all of them yesterday, but it kept putting me to T1 groups. When I asked about it from other players, one of them said he tried to select T2 vault.

So, seems like no matter what you select people are being matched together for T1 vault.

Same issues here unfortunately..

Host migrations or connection to the host has been lost occurs  A LOT on deimos as well. Idk if people leave intentionally but its not fun to lose everything after doing all the vaults.. happened to me a couple of times now. 

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: While using baruuks with naramon and biulding up combo with my combo stick i changed to my 4. After hiting enemies with my fists instead of my exalted waves and my combo counter on my serene storm droping to 0 my multiplier for gladiator mod was also reseted.
  • REPRODUCTION: While having gladiator mod set equiped, build your combo up and activate the exalted weapon. While in the exalted weapon hit a few enemies with the weapin itself not with the waves some exalted weapons produce. After exalted weapons combo counter drops to 0 the gladiator mod set multiplier resets to 0.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The multiplier sould have stayed the same based on the non exalted melee weapons multiplier
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the gladiator mod set multiplier reseted with the exalted weapons combo counter
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All exalted melee weapons.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Completed Iso Vault T2 bounty, as in opened the vault. Then went to Iso Vault T3 Mother, clicked on Iso Vault T3 bounty, and game says 'Complete Isolation Vault T2 to unlock this bounty.]
  • VISUAL: [n/a]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Once since access to vault has been changed (1/1) - after Devstream #150]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [On completing Iso Vault T2, i expect to gain access to Iso Vault T3 bounty.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Last time this happened I was unable to gain access to Iso vault T3 Bounty despite successfully repeating Iso Vault T2 bounty.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not doing iso vault bounties again until after another hotfix.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons' are not applying the Garuda Successor skin's Talon texture outside of the Arsenal/Orbiter when ANY other melee is equipped.
  • VISUAL: 

In Play/Hubs:

Cv00Rbd.png

In Arsenal/Orbiter:

unknown.png

• REPRODUCTION:
    1. Equip Garuda
    2. Apply the Garuda Successor Tennogen skin
    3. Equip ANY other melee weapon besides Garuda's Talons

4. Exit out of Arsenal and go to ANY mission or Hub besides the Orbiter
    5. See that Garuda's Talons do not have the Garuda Successor Tennogen skin's Talon texture unlike in the arsenal or in the Orbiter
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Garuda's Talons having the correct "Garuda Successor" skin's Talon texture.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Garuda's Talons have the default Garuda skin's Talon texture.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100%]

Other: Pretty certain that this bug also applies to any other of Garuda's skins. Would greatly appreciate if this recurring bug were fixed after it seemingly coming back every other update.

On 2020-12-15 at 6:42 PM, MotorGnome said:

I was put in T2 last time I queued for T3. It seems like it just puts you in a mission with people instead of the one you queue for.

Archived