Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.4

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the Baurahn Prime Ephemera so the dragon bodies will take the Accent tint color, giving you further customization options.

Im not sure what you mean by this, but it seems the color now is bounded to my main armor attachment color, mainly the gold bits, so now i can't change colors on the Dragon bodies without affecting my armor colors. I like how it was before as I could color the Dragon body a different color (like Red) without changing any of my current armor colors. Is this a bug on my end? 

10 hours ago, NecroPed said:

Any news on fixing bugged transporter locations after renaming them? They're unable to be deleted or moved due to being outside the dojo walls, and with the next featured contest being now it may be a problem navigating through peoples dojos if it's not fixed. 

We also have had this issue pop up and we submitted to feature dojo. 

Any chance we could get the detonation for glaive+gun combo back on the same button, in a form of toggle settings or so? I immensely enjoyed being able to throw, detonate and melee with a single button.

Edit: Going with the reasoning of low/nonexistant need for secondary gun fire while glaive is in the air, recall and detonation could be switched. There's no situation I can think of where someone would throw it with the intention to recall it. It's either detonate, or let it finish the bouncing rotation and return on it's own. And even if recalling was somehow worth it, it'd be in a much smaller scale than detonating.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Glaive Changes & Fixes:

• Alt fire will now also Heavy Attack the Glaive in Glaive+Gun mode. The original design intent was to reserve Alt Fire for the Secondary weapon, but a scenario where Secondary Alt Fire is needed while Glaive is in flight over Heavy Attack is extremely low. Bringing parity to Heavy Attack input in Dual Wield and Melee Equipped modes is far more important. Thank you so much for all the excellent feedback!

I have seen people adress this, but the heavy attack feels really uncomfortable to use now in melee+gun mode. The reason why i was using that instead of melee only was to use the melee button to detonate while while in air because it felt a lot better and easier to do(at least for me). I dont mind adding the option to heavy attack with alt fire while the glaive is in flight but there was no need to remove the detonation from the melee button as well. 

Il y a 11 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Enemy Voidrig Necramech Storm Shroud ability no longer provides immunity, but instead provides damage reduction for the duration of the buff.

So you've now removed everything that made necramech a little bit challenging to kill ... it's sad I think to level down everything that's a bit more difficult. It makes the flow of the mission much more bland since you can just brute force through everything with your brain turned off.

And Bonewidow need much more work to be viable/fun. Good luck :)

Thanks for the many fixes !

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Alt fire will now also Heavy Attack the Glaive in Glaive+Gun mode. The original design intent was to reserve Alt Fire for the Secondary weapon, but a scenario where Secondary Alt Fire is needed while Glaive is in flight over Heavy Attack is extremely low. Bringing parity to Heavy Attack input in Dual Wield and Melee Equipped modes is far more important. Thank you so much for all the excellent feedback!

Excellent feedback? Why you keep changing stuff that is working???

And now if you use Glaives with Ivara's navigator, and you put the trigger on middle mouse button, it makes it kind of klonky since you use mouse-key 1 and 2 to speed and slow it down. 

And instead, if you use a secondary that has a alt fire and you want to dual wield, use another key for that function instead to avoid us experienced players having to change key patterns we've been used to for years...

Updated the Baurahn Prime Ephemera so the dragon bodies will take the Accent tint color, giving you further customization options.

This actually ruined my setup, thanks.

You've taken away my ability to actually style the dragon. Those accents also denote what my attachment's accents are. With this  change, you've shoehorned me into picking between styling my attachments OR the ephemera, whereas before I had the choice to style them separately. When can you just add a separate colorpicker for ephemeras instead of breaking things people have worked on?

Il y a 2 heures, Chewarette a dit :

Regarding the "lore explanations", I don't get it. Our Warframes never had any problem, even less with Infested in fact, there is no justification for them to be required to purge the tunnels... I mean, Saryn was in fact BUILT to deal with Infested, but we're led to believe we can't purge the infested in Deimos without a technology from the Old War we single-handedly won ? Meaning the Necramech, existing at that time, were probably decimated by standard Warframes ?

Just to clarify, I was indeed talking about gameplay mechanics (give a special purpose to mechs by making them toxicity resistant or something along those lines - and have a highly toxic environnement to challenge that, of course).

You are right that it may not be consistent with the lore since, afaik, mechs were warframe 1.0 and thus warframes should be more advanced. However they do not have to be more advanced in all regards, and one could easily imagine the mechs were much slower and clunkier etc, but they had one thing going for them : their very high infested-hazard resistance, or deimos specific acidity or... exocrin chemico-reactions or, well, w/e could occur in those tunnels.

For me it's more that they feel so much more resilient than warframes (that are much more agile), that... I'd like to have this feeling reinforced / used by an actual game mechanic. "Like, aight, we're going deep into the toxic tunnels, good thing i have this huge mech to protect me". Sort of thing. Idk, it just works very well in my mind anyway :3

#1 New Deimos Arcana missions bug... For the fissure closing mission type, the fissure closing "machine" doesn't despawn after mission is completed; no issue for the current tier mission chain but as soon as you go to the next vault and run into the same fissure mission type, a new machine won't spawn in the new vault, so there is no way to do the mission as the only machine is in the previous vault and there is *NO WAY* anyone is quick enough to go from that to another vault and close a fissure.

So.... mission breaking bug.

p.s. probably ok if all you ever want to do is to run the Deimos Arcana missions for only 1 vault at a time

#2 Defend area mission type sometimes gets very confused and won't start unless the entire team moves out of the initial large marked area and back

#3 Fissures closing mission a single fissure can fail to close with no enemies left around to kill. Seems to be related to killing the initial Jugulus spawned too quickly.

Quote DE

1 hour ago, Suncobra said:

This actually ruined my setup, thanks.

Yeah I don't know why DE didn't use the EMISSIVE selection in attachments, at least we could mix the two colours to our liking.

edit:
Mines actually using the Energy colour in Attachments.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Glaive Changes & Fixes:

• Alt fire will now also Heavy Attack the Glaive in Glaive+Gun mode. The original design intent was to reserve Alt Fire for the Secondary weapon, but a scenario where Secondary Alt Fire is needed while Glaive is in flight over Heavy Attack is extremely low. Bringing parity to Heavy Attack input in Dual Wield and Melee Equipped modes is far more important. Thank you so much for all the excellent feedback!

Honestly, for those of us who don't have heavy attack and altfire bound to the same key, this is even more awkward than before. Could we please just have the detonation bound to heavy attack, and allow heavy attack to draw melee weapons just like light attack if it's not sharing a bind with alt-fire? It worked like that for archmelee until very recently already.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: 5 Forma + Reactor Necramech(everything applied before Arcana Update) still has level 30 and 60 capacity. (even after use on every open world)
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION:
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 5 Forma + Reactor Necramech(everything applied before Arcana Update) should now have max level 40 and 80 capacity.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 5 Forma + Reactor Necramech(everything applied before Arcana Update) still has level 30 and 60 capacity.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:

What happened to the new Kitgun section in Profile?  Will you ever fix the new Railjack issues that were added with Deimos: Arcana? How can you only just be looking in to Affinity loss on Host Migration when it's been an issue since Voidrig? You fixed Sprawls on the new KDrive, which broke it's attachments being detached, then u fix that and it's now not displaying Sprawls again? WTF is going on?!?

Oh and Bonewidow is useless, Voidrig is in every way much better, I can't believe I have to waste 5 Forma on it to get it to max rank, I watch most Twitch streams, and I could of swore I heard something about trying to steer away from forcing players to use 5 Forma on items.  Thank god I am on my last forma with Bonewidow, it's so BORING to rank up.  Makes it worse is I have to rank it up solo cos I think I would uninstall the game if I got another Host Migration.

I wanted to give a few Hotfixes for more important bugs to be fixed, but now that you're pretty much done with most of the current updates bug fixing, I woud like to re-direct attention to the fact that Khora is still heavily affected by the whip nerf. Seeing as its line of sight from Khora herself, not the Whipclaw, it makes enemies hiding behind even little bumps completely immune to Whipclaw, and makes Khora significantly worse against Necramechs, because even though you can see the Necramech, you cant see the weakspot, so her Whipclaw does nothing unless the Necramech isn't moving and you have direct line of sight to the weak spot, which is practically impossible solo.

I, and others, really want you to revert the nerf, she doesn't feel very smooth or fun to play anymore with this nerf, and there are still macro users. The nerf has done nothing other than kill Khora's usage rate, and wastes everyones time. Thanks.

Archived