Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.4

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Please note that we’re investigating a fix for losing Necramech Affinity if a Host migration occurs.

PRAISE

But also, this has been an issue ever since Necramechs launched, right? Why wasn't this higher on the priority list? Host migrations occur extremely frequently in this game. 

Thanks for your work. I appreciate it a lot.

I really like the Cambion Drift and play it a lot but I am out now for the Isolation Vaults because I don't want to invest more time and effort as I needed to fight the Necramechs with Octavia with mellet. For me there are other interesting things to do in the game on a daily basis and I am not the type of player who wants to break daily routine work with time consuming bounties.

Have a nice day and keep up your great work. 🙂

current railjack scrapping setup for back to back missions doesn't work correctly.

now it prompts to scrap when you're finished a mission and moving to the next, and no matter how quickly you choose things to scrap as a client, you are ejected from your game..

it tries and silently fails to find/rejoin, leaving you back in the orbiter. also it said mission failed the most recent time it happened- very not right XD

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

If you've already Polarized those slots, we'll move your chosen Polarity to a Universal slot. IF you've Polarized all 9 slots you’ll be given a Forma.

If I understand this corrrctly, does that mean players who polarized those slots will simply have the polarities swapped with universal, rather than get additional ones?

Because if so, it would be a punishment for players who simply couldn't know there were supposed to be polarities in those slots.

Enemy Voidrig Necramech Storm Shroud ability no longer provides immunity, but instead provides damage reduction for the duration of the buff.

If that also removes the damage reflection, this would make enemy Voidrigs so much more enjoyable to fight. Far from fun, but still.

And somehow STILLLLLLL no fix for losing all gained affinity on a necramech on host migration.

Which is why I now exclusively either form a full group first, or run Deimos bounties by loading into the Cambion Drift, and then initiating them from Mother to avoid wasting an hour of my time running the bounties to have my progress wiped....

Because not being host just means throwing time in the toilet.....

Enemy Voidrig Necramech Storm Shroud ability no longer provides immunity, but instead provides damage reduction for the duration of the buff.

What??? Nooo!! I already Figuring  out how to dispell it, nooo!!!. Its took me 30m to complete all TIER on SOLO. But... Changing is changing, I'll try to figure it out again.

31 minutes ago, XennethKeisere said:

Any plans to fix Index? Energy spawns stop working after awhile. I've encountered this with Titania multiple times (my Titania uses Dispensary; I'm not certain if perhaps that has anything to do with it or not).

Yes its because of Dispensary. In Index the orbs will not spawn if Dispensary has orbs. Its a weird interaction. Not sure if its intended (less energy) or a bug (energy being moved from the spawn spots to wherever you have Dispensary set up).

2 minutes ago, Lustrouss said:

Is it only me or is the ironbride nerfed? I was able to kill the corpus in one swing before with only couple mods while doing the thermal fracture but after I installed some forma which allowed me to install more mods on the ironbride but seems weaker.

Apparently there's a bug that is preventing mods from affecting the Ironbride.  I'd feel bad for Bonewidow and her sorry launch state if DE hadn't decided to go the level 40 route on her and her better-in-every-way brother.  God, leveling mechs suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

1 minute ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Apparently there's a bug that is preventing mods from affecting the Ironbride.  I'd feel bad for Bonewidow and her sorry launch state if DE hadn't decided to go the level 40 route on her and her better-in-every-way brother.  God, leveling mechs suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

How does it appear to be a bug? xD

Hi!

I would like to report a bug that makes imprints of infested pets untradable. I tried to trade Vulpaphyla imprints today, but when I selected them and hit "Make Offer" button I was instead greeted with this message:

byW5BZd.png

...after which the imprint I put up on offer disappeared from the list.

I sincerely hope this bug gets fixed quick, as I wanted to sell my infested pets imprints that I've made in the past few days. Right now the only thing I can do with them is use in mixing/breeding... and nothing else.

Well I don't know what you folks did to Bonewidow, but now its 4th, Ironbride, just.. well, it's worse than it was. A bug, maybe?

Mods don't seem to apply to it. It misses half its attacks, I don't crit about 50% of the time despite it getting 112.5% crit chance. It also doesn't proc anymore. Hostile Bonewidow gets slash procs every hit, at least give our Bonewidow 100% slash proc rate. It's about the only thing that made it worth using. Hopefully it's a bug.

16 minutes ago, Lustrouss said:

Is it only me or is the ironbride nerfed? I was able to kill the corpus in one swing before with only couple mods while doing the thermal fracture but after I installed some forma which allowed me to install more mods on the ironbride but seems weaker.

Same problem. I noticed I'm not even able to kill level 30 infestation. I'm guessing mods are bugged on it rn and currently do not apply to ironbride. That'd be my best guess.

Archived