Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.4

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oh my gosh TY!!! And also its mention somewhere in the forum but again... just a reminder. Getting in K-drive when switch from archwing make you drop from the world floor on open world, mainly on Orb Valis, sometime in the Cambion Drift. It's a loop so no way of getting out of it when playing solo, except abandoning mission.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Please note that we’re investigating a fix for losing Necramech Affinity if a Host migration occurs.

1 minute ago, PatrioticEagle said:

what about renaming a transporter that is existing and then as soon as you confirm the name change it teleports the transporter off the map? what about the transporters that are now outside the map of my dojo? can existing transporters that are outside the dojo map be deleted or at the very least relocated?

We've logged this issue for a fix! 

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Necramech Changes & Fixes:

• 3 Polarity slots, Vazarin/Vazarin/Madurai, have been added to Bonewidow. This was an oversight on our part, and should have come with Bonewidow on launch, similar to Voidrig.

• If you've already Polarized those slots, we'll move your chosen Polarity to a Universal slot. IF you've Polarized all 9 slots you’ll be given a Forma. 

*Please note that we’re investigating a fix for losing Necramech Affinity if a Host migration occurs.

@[DE]Megan Thanks, but now I have to spend a bloody forma and 25-40 minutes of my time to unpolarise a slot. 7 Forma in already at Rank 37 on the mech, and you gave me an extra vazarin polarity I did not need.

Is there any way you can remove a Vazarin polarity from my mech please and just give me the forma? That would be a treat.

Thanks

17 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

The Whipclaw LoS should be replaced. It doesn't work well.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah Khoras Whipclaw LOS is massively buggy, I ran a days testing when the nerf first hit the floor, I now dont run Khora anymore as its proving "difficult" to hit most nme even when they are in the Strangledome .. will wait until its fixed, so maybe back in Khora 2022 sometime ;)

Can't trade vulpaphyla and predasite imprints still

look link still doesn't show rare /limited colors on kubrows/kavats. 

I'm going to start posting this every single update post, because I am quite frankly annoyed at how much companions are ignored. 

we were told 2.0 would come out in april, it was delayed which is understandable, but we have heard nothing and pets have been pushed aside once again. 

ps modular pets as a concept kinda sucks. 

So when is bonewidow getting buffed? as it stands voidrig is just better in every way. bonewidow's abilities are all bad as it stands.

Its 1 while cool gimic is not helpful.

Its 2 at current dosen't even work and even if it did it only from 1 direction that you are protected. a idea would be to make it like a big energy shield like reinheard's from overwatch, still 1 direction but can protect things behind the mech.

The 3 is a thing, may be fine if it grabbed from a full 360.

And the 4 still needs a lot better stats to work or to use normal melee mods, it also needs to give the mech a speed boost or some kind of mobility to actually close the gap.

26 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

A start, but it needs a start-up animation to telegraph it to players.

Why can't they take damage other than their arms and engines? It's inconsistent compared to our own Necramechs, where they take damage from anywhere.

absolutely agreed, i was wondering about the logic behind thhat aswell 😅

Thanks for the continued fixing.

Please do get that fix for mech affinity in asap as doing 1hr+ for the host to migrate/leave and 0 your mech is annoying. Also means you cant leave squad after a long PUG farm.

Idea around the new bounties - could you add in to the map an empty vault to the cambion drift and just have 1,2 or 3 selectable from mother. 2+3 are weapon parts and once you have all of them you dont want to run it anymore but unless you make a group you are left to PUGs or soloing. Then you you can just run T1 for the arcanes etc. 

Its just a thought.

Please change the Control's back for Necramech's with how they are now you can No longer Use the Mod "Critical Focus" because the Mod Needs you to Aim to Boost the Critical Chance of your Weapon and With Aim not use able  for PC now it Ruins any Critical Builds for Air Combat with the Necramech's and it Upsets me because my Weapon is Based around High Critical and with it not letting me Aim my Weapon is Doing 4 Times Less Damage then It Normally would Like give  Necramech's there Own Control thing in the options like you did for Archwing and Railjack

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Necramech summoning is now more forgiving on the Cambion Drift. You should experience less ‘Invalid Launch Point’ on slopes, inclines, etc.

•  

thx for that DE. now all we need for efficient leveling is some way to be able to summon our mechs in ESO so it wont take weeks to level them all the way 🤔

12 minutes ago, Lustrouss said:

So far I still don't see the Bone Widow ranking bug, perhaps no one is realizing this bug. 

6 minutes ago, parttimeparty said:

Is there something in there about losing necramech affinity after host migration? Or did I miss it. 

Also voidrig mastery isn't registering. I have mine maxed and its still greyed out. 

Just now, Plutocola said:

still no mastery rank exp fix

They are still investigating 👇

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Everything looks cool and all but now that glaives had a rework why not change the way to get the wolf's hammer? The beacons are waaaay too expensive and it doesn't guarantee you a sledge part drop (ask me, I didn't kill him for north wind)

Archived