Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.7

[DE]Megan

16 minutes ago, Orakan said:

I will say these on your original post too. Scralet spear should be burried in its grave and never come back to the game. First of all it brang way to much plot holes to the lore and none of them still haven't been fixed , secondly event has was kinda fun but nearly completely broken as mechanic wise besides it shound't have been 1 month long event, third fact is nearly none of the veterans will play that event again cause it will bore many people and veterans already have the arcanes and they have the railjacks so space part of that event can't be done by mid tier or new players so it will be imposible to finish that event  and that will even broke the lore more.

So please let that event die

1) not sure what plot holes you mean, warframe is one big plothole, so not a valid argument
2) yes, I stated that it was problematic, but I would rather have something broken to play than nothing
3) i am pretty sure you are not correct, many veterans would take the oportunity to farm arcanes to sell later, also if they would add a regular forma for like 10k scarlet credits, everyone would play, also there are mastery items in that event, railjack avionics and many other stuff, that cannot be obtained any other way currently, there are definitelly people that will play it and I would be willing to give them advice, so they can easily do it. You don't need thousands of hours ingame and MR30 to do Scarlet spear...

53 minutes ago, DebrisFlow said:

de-coupling arcana vaults from iso vaults completion when?

I can see where that makes sense though. Clearing the mech first (per the dialog) before doing other stuff. You don't have to do the isolation room if you want to do the further mission.

58 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced Nekros Soul Punch area-of-effect physics impulse so it no longer launches enemies across the solar system.

Literally unplayable, please revert.

Also, can we remove lenses from items already? Would be easy to implement, and fix a lot of headaches

Useless primed mods after nerfing launcher weapons is just a joke right? Of course, everyone is ultra hyped about the mech that they will use to get mastery and then literally never enter ever again because why would you nerf yourself on purpose... Wish something of substance could be done tbh instead of these irrelevant things.

19 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

I can see where that makes sense though. Clearing the mech first (per the dialog) before doing other stuff. You don't have to do the isolation room if you want to do the further mission.

I know that the actual structure clear iso > do arcana makes logical sense. And i know that the isolation room is a bonus objective we can skip. Our critic is from the point of view of required gameplay time, which results excessive.

1 minute ago, DebrisFlow said:

I know that the actual structure clear iso > do arcana makes logical sense. And i know that the isolation room is a bonus objective we can skip. Our critic is from the point of view of required gameplay time, which results excessive.

It doesn't take that long to clear the mech portion and then repeat the other mission as much as you want though. Calling is excessive seems... excessive to me.

I have 2 ideas to make necramechs playable in standard missions,

1. give them a crouch walk so they can squeeze through doors.

2. give mechs the ability to simply destroy what they can't fit through (of course this one involves having to rework all tile sets to accommodate this but the potential is both awesome and hilarious). for example, if they can't fit through a corpus door, they break the top of the door so they can go through (the door then will no longer be able to close, even during a lockdown.

1 minute ago, jimThehobo1 said:

I have 2 ideas to make necramechs playable in standard missions,

1. give them a crouch walk so they can squeeze through doors.

2. give mechs the ability to simply destroy what they can't fit through (of course this one involves having to rework all tile sets to accommodate this but the potential is both awesome and hilarious).

If the large monsters can fit through doors the mechs should also be able to fit...

1 hour ago, LazavPhenax said:

Why would you "fix" nekros' already pitifully weak 1? The only thing it was still good for was shooting threatening enemies into the floor and knocking them some distance away as a form of CC. now it doesn't even have that

I assure you there are maybe 0.1% of players who ever thought that Nekros' 1 was a form of useful CC...

No no no mate, Nekros' 1 is(or was....dunno how it is after the hotfix) a YEET TOOL. And a terribly funny one at that. 

I will never forget how one of my buddies YEETED a Kyta Raknoid across the Vallis while we were farming some toroids. We laughed for half an hour straight. It was probably a bug...but a damn funny one at that. 

Just now, DeLawrence said:

I assure you there are maybe 0.1% of players who ever thought that Nekros's 1 was a form of useful CC...

No no no mate, Nekros's 1 is(or was....dunno how it is after the hotfix) a YEET TOOL. And a terribly funny one at that. 

I will never forget how one of my buddies YEETED a Kyta Raknoid across the Vallis while we were farming some toroids. We laughed for half an hour straight. It was probably a bug...but a damn funny one at that. 

Can I get the number of your dealer?  I need some space-drugs that will allow 30 minutes of continuous laughter.

Operator dash still occasionally becomes inoperable when fighting enemy necramechs.  Also, occasionally it becomes very difficult to even enter player necramech with this bug in effect.    The transference audio and visual screen effects prevent it.

DE please don't ignore us and die.

How about a some sort of revamp or change of fighting movements, weapons, new kinds of missions, more lore. The necramech is the manifestation of current Warframe. The outside shell that people first see is amazing with awesome art, but inside is starting to dye from lack of new ideas. Not that this game needs some inovative thing no other game has done, but instead DE needs to look at games that are failing and ask why then look at games that continue to succeed and ask how, then do that.

*Hint: the answer is usually lore, world interaction, new weapons/combat techniques, and community related.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced Nekros Soul Punch area-of-effect physics impulse so it no longer launches enemies across the solar system.

1 hour ago, 41735SO said:

saddest nerf in my entire life

Space mom says no throwing grineer in the house!

Plz bring back and add falcon pawnch sound thx 👊

But fr, Lots of good fixes! Redtext-san is gonna be clocking overtime!

Archived