Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

Really appreciate the work even during holiday times. Everyone in the world is chilling (due to weather) at home during Christmas and New Year vacations, still you guys are working hard to give the Warframe community a great gaming experience.

A big salute to the Warframe Development, QA and Deployment Team for releasing latest content and quick fixes despite being so many negative comments around in the forum.

Kudos and cheers. 👍

I just got an inbox message from father with a Terracotta trophy BP. However, I can't find the BP anywhere. I logged of and on, but that didn't change a thing.

(Also, since I'm the only active member of my ghost clan, I can never get the silver or gold trophies. But that's not a huge issue for me.)

I am completely unable to see my clan or my own personal score on the leaderboards, is there a fix coming for this?
It's already really irritating that ya'll made the requirements for the gold trophy so high let me see if we are there yet at least.

Edit: Shadow clan Dystopian Nation

Edit 2: I just did another run to see if I would pop up and it shows me on the leaderboard now with my new score of 861, instead of my best score of 19617 is this intended? if so that's really annoying.

4 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

I just got an inbox message from father with a Terracotta trophy BP. However, I can't find the BP anywhere. I logged of and on, but that didn't change a thing.

(Also, since I'm the only active member of my ghost clan, I can never get the silver or gold trophies. But that's not a huge issue for me.)

it wont be in foundry, its a dojo item, go to dojo, decorate and search for orphix

and gold u can get, just a lot of work and investment into mech and weapons

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Lavos Fixes:

• Increased the vertical reach of Lavos’ Catalyze to better hit enemies above and below his casting height. 
  • Fixed lower-ranks of Transmutation Probe having longer Durations

Let me rephrase that,

• Added the vertical reach of Lavos’ Catalyze because we forgot. 
  • Lowered lower-ranks of Transmutation Probe duration because the last thing this ability needs is a longer duration.

Here at DE we avoid making OP frames by making sure that they are dissapointing at launch.

DE Please...

1) Remove personal best score showing in members profile before leaderboard started if they not play the event after leaderboard implemented, its been hard for us (who trying to compete the leaderboard) to tell a member score added to clan total score or not.

2) Remove all players suspicious score which seems exploiting fps bug, could be trace if mission total time exceed over 60 min?

3) Please clarify for clan total score from clan will not include members join clan after the event start (19th Dec) ? or after the leaderboard started (23rd Dec)?

Many thanks for this event, we have this competition after long time waited, its really good to be more communal activity, get clan members more close, and more fun having competition with other clans. Please make this event more  fun with omitting those small errors.

Archived