Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

40 minutes ago, NoMoreFAIL said:

Does the leaderboard not track progress before hotfix? I have 20,734 and list goes down to 14,280 but I don't see myself in the scoreboard.

36 minutes ago, MartinVole said:

My clan isn't appearing on the leaderboard, nor is my score being reflected. Some of my clanmates have at least made some score during this event.

Whatevenisthis.png

11 minutes ago, Royzen said:

yes, my clan nor me neither, something is still bugged

Either bugged, or previous scores didn't count.

My clan, nor me, are on that list. The Ghost clan goes down to 14k+ , and the Tenno go down to 20K+. At least we showed on the OSS boards - now that was an accomplishment to be proud of. ( Being the one to start the railjack missions, or the only one doing them. )

The end-mission report screen (at least for the Event - haven't run any other mission since update) reports affinity gains wrong.  No idea if it's the event boost, my personal booster, or just a general bug, but my Focus reported has not been the same as what I have available to convert a single time on the 4 missions I've run.

At first I thought I was losing my bonus, as one result screen reported double what I had available to invest.  But the next it wasn't quite double, and then the next it was almost identical.  Then this last mission reported I gained ~900 focus.  When I went to invest it I had just over 15,000 focus.

With investing all points after every mission, the reported value simply does not match the available amount, but in differing ratios.

No Host Migration yet, either - I am being very careful and making sure if the host leaves, I leave, and I was host once.  I honestly do not at all trust that DE has fixed migration issues with regards to any affinity bugs (and an weird issue I was having yesterday seemingly losing my Mausolon mod stats if I went through a migration).

Gerade eben schrieb GrazeZeroLow:

Either bugged, or previous scores didn't count.

My clan, nor me, are on that list. The Ghost clan goes down to 14k+ , and the Tenno go down to 20K+. At least we showed on the OSS boards - now that was an accomplishment to be proud of.

yep, lot of clans and palyers don't show up
and someone claimed that the old score doesnt count and was so told bei DE in a comment, but i couldn't find that comment, so coul dbe a hoax

DE pls fix not visible UI in bright areas! Like mech walker's light yellow UI is not visible at all in Orb Vallis!
Why doesn't chosen theme apply globally? I want to see!

Some sort of hard outline, like in comic books or like win10's black pointer, that makes it possible to distinguish UI from the rest.
Or like win10's inverted mouse pointer.
Or theme that applies globally, everywhere.
Anything at all, just as long as it does the job...
What's the point of fancy UI if it can't be seen...

1 hour ago, NoMoreFAIL said:

Does the leaderboard not track progress before hotfix? I have 20,734 and list goes down to 14,280 but I don't see myself in the scoreboard.

I am wondering this as well. My clan is not ranked at all and my personal score is higher than a lot of clan scores...

Still having issues with Necramech abilities using a gamepad. Example: Using Voidrig's 2 (hit RB), the ability will activate and only remain active as long as I do not use the D-pad to switch to another ability. The instant I hit right or left on the D-pad to change to a different ability to cast, I lose all shielding provided by the 2. The same happens with Guard Mode, the 4th ability. Therefore, all Voidrig abilities are mutually exclusive while on a gamepad. Even the Grave Mines, the 3, will stop firing early if the ability is activated and then the D-pad is used to select another ability.
This does not happen when using RB as the Ability Menu function, only when used as Cast Selected Ability. This is an issue that has appeared in the past for some Warframe releases due to the nature of those abilities (though I can't immediately remember a specific case, as it has been a while). Please help me out here!

Thanks for the hotfix. There are a couple of bugs I'm still waiting for a fix for though: Vulpaphyla and Predasite Genetic Imprints currently cause an error when you try to trade them. Amalgam Furax Body Count applies 6 blast statuses to enemies within 15m on kill instead of knocking them down.

Archived