Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

Where are the two Necramech In Action glyphs that were supposed to be a part of Orphix Venom?

Still no fix for the base health of Voidrig's Storm Shroud not scaling with equipped armor mods.

Still no fix for Arquebex and Ironbride having incorrect total damage stats in the upgrade screen.

Bonewidow's Ironbride still needs a buff to damage and status chance and she should really be able to use Meathook with Shield Maiden active if Exalted Ironbride is active as well.

Meathook thrown damage doesn't seem to properly scale with enemy health as the damage is quite pitiful. Either that or it's because of the Impact damage. Could use a looking at regardless.

The Tempered Blade and Furor Archwing melee mods need to be buffed. Now that heavy attacks exist for Arch-melee, Tempered Blade should give the same bonus critical chance to heavy attacks as other critical chance melee mods do. Furor really should be buffed to 60% or so from its awful current 10%.

Voidrig's Guard Mode describes "increased structural integrity" as being part of its mechanics, yet no such mechanic exists seemingly (unless it's just not mentioned in the Abilities tab in which case it should be). Would be nice for Voidrig to get some damage reduction while in Guard Mode as it's by far the less survivable of the two mechs. Being able to use Storm Shroud and Voidrig's mine based 3rd power while in Guard Mode would be nice too to prevent the annoyance of having to exit Guard Mode, deploy the power, then return to Guard Mode. Wastes energy too.

How will we be obtaining Lavos and the Cedo after the event is over? It's not a good idea to keep such important information from your already rather volatile, among other adjectives of negative connotation, community for better or worse. You haven't even mentioned the ability to get them outside of this event at all.

Lavos seems quite great so far. It's been a little difficult to come up with suggestions for changes, but so far I'd suggest changing Vial Rush to make you invulnerable briefly for consistency sake and to increase the duration of Transmutation Probe. Currently it really doesn't last long. Maybe make it scale with duration mods.

2 things:

1st: The fact that previous player sorce are no longer valid and will not be added to the clan score is big bs

2nd: I know that these values may be different, but the wiki says in endurence its 2 points per second and a total of 17100 ponts for the orphix them selve. The mission last around 55min meaning you can get 55*60*2=6600 ponts for the playtime. Added the 17100 points you can get a theoretical maximum of 23700 points, Then how the f are there multiple scores above that reaching almost 28000?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Ello92:

2 things:

1st: The fact that previous player sorce are no longer valid and will not be added to the clan score is big bs

2nd: I know that these values may be different, but the wiki says in endurence its 2 points per second and a total of 17100 ponts for the orphix them selve. The mission last around 55min meaning you can get 55*60*2=6600 ponts for the playtime. Added the 17100 points you can get a theoretical maximum of 23700 points, Then how the f are there multiple scores above that reaching almost 28000?

1st thing: i guess everybody is onboard with you here

2nd thing: i guess i read something about killing the sentinels gave extra points, maybe that way?

39 minutes ago, N7Maggus said:

My "call" in the isolation vault is not working, MY necramech is not spwaning..

I had the same thing happen in Orb Vallis, and other people are reporting it in the event. A work around is to briefly use one of the loaner mechs. Afterwards, you should be able to summon yours. (Of course, that doesn't help in the Vallis or iso vaults.)

vor 1 Stunde schrieb lhardy:

Yes, they commented that on the original patch notes.

they commented that, but didn't post it right away, thats bad luck for them. if they change or announce something that drasticly, it should be first thing to read on a post, not somewhere lost in the commented section.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.2

With this Hotfix comes the enabling of Operation: Orphix Venom Leaderboards and Clan Trophies!
You can find links here to view the Leaderboards outside of game:

Human Readable:

http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/orphixVenom.php 

Bot & Tool Readable:

http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/orphixVenomJS.php 

Full Operation and Clan Trophy Details here:

Operation: Orphix Venom Changes & Fixes:

• Reduced the bright screen range from the Orphix death to 25 meter range (from 120 meter). 
  • We now show your current amount of Phasic Cells in Father’s Operation shop in the Necralisk
  • Operation Orphix will now sort higher on Navigation’s list of current events than fissures or ghouls
  • Optimized the behaviour that when casting Voidrig’s Guard Mode with exactly 50 energy, you just jam your guns and go through the animations without actually being able to use the ability. You can no longer cast when you’re at exactly 50 energy. 
  • Changed the height threshold for Necramechs to do the ‘hard landing’ behaviour to be much higher. This change was made because often you’d just hop on a flat floor and be stuck in the ‘hard landing’ behaviour animations which would disrupt flow. 
  • Fixed a case where you’d be unable to use Abilities in your Necramech if you resummoned it and its last position was inside an Nullifier. 
  • Fixed some erroneous ‘Up/Down’ actions visible for players in a Necramech. 
  • Fixed being able to damage an Orphix before it spawned (i.e slashing empty air). 

Lavos Fixes:

• Increased the vertical reach of Lavos’ Catalyze to better hit enemies above and below his casting height. 
  • Fixed lower-ranks of Transmutation Probe having longer Durations

Fixes

• Fixed several crashes and script errors. 
  • Fixed Archgun Affinity not saving if you had the same weapon equipped in Heavy and Archgun Slot. 
  • Fixed an exploit with Ivara’s Concentrated Arrow Augment. 
  • Fixed issues with Bonewidow’s Firing Line not replicating with custom energy colours.
  • Fixed energy colours not properly applying to Voidrig.
  • Fixed issues with colour customizations not saving on the Arum Spinosa projectiles. 
  • Fixed an issue with Sentients persisting after Host Migration when an Orphix is destroyed.
  • Fixed performance issues with the Fluctus.
  • Fixed an issue with the ‘NEW’ label on mods not appearing properly as reported here:
  • Fixed offset issues with the TennoGen Osiris Skin. 
  • Fixed being able to use a Warframe if you bleed out in the Orphix zone as seen here:
  • Fixed the Rank 30 Emote Icon being stretched.
  • Fixed further issues with the Lobstriscid not being fully visible when swimming or in the diorama. 
  • Fixed Residual Shock effects not appearing for Clients.
  • Fixed an issue with erroneous teleporting in the RemasteredCorpus Ship in the large Vent Room.. 
  • Fixed the Prisma Dual Decurion being untradeable.
  • Fixed an issue where Bonewidow could Grab the Exploiter Orb. Oh lord!

So, where are these "leaderboards" ? 

I don't have an indication on where they are, or if they started yet.

Looks like the rampant "Ability In Use" errors preventing people from entering/leaving their mechs is still in place. Had to scrap several runs now because people couldn't get into their mechs.

Also I've done two runs since the update and my score is still 0 on the leaderboard despite having a max over 20k before the update.

Archived