Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.8 + 29.6.8.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Celestus_Prime said:

After the update, I can no longer log in. The client open jsut fine but after clicking Play, I end up having a black screen. I never get to the log in screen. Please help. :(

hope it is not related to your display card because they just removed DX10 from game with this update.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.8.1

Performance Fixes:

- Fixed performance issues that started when everyone was set to opt-in to DX12 Beta Mode in the Launcher. Whoops! It’s opt-in for a reason. 
- Fixed a crash related to the Sound changes as described in the Great Ensmallening Part 3. 

Fixes
- Fixed an issue with some geysers in the Grineer Ocean tileset pushing you out of world instead of teleporting you back to land. 
- Fixed the False Profit Gold trophy being missing/causing the game to crash if you tried to place it in your Clan Dojo

Dear DEVs .......... the graphical changes are not worth the drop in gaming quality. While there is no noticeable improvement on how the game looks after the hotfix, there is a huge difference for the worse on how it plays. I'll have to agree with other Tenno posts that instead of wasting resources on "fashion"  try to eliminate the many problems that plague the game. Do i have to remind you that after all these years mission hosting is a mess and there are still daily missions that bug out and fail?

Archived