Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am so buying that Ember deluxe

Jarriaga

3 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

What does that have to do with Ember?

Because they are themed together around "night/moon" and "day/sun" apparently (in fact, both were shown together at the end). Both are made by the same artist and I think no one wanna made a thread for that hopefully just concept art of Revenant.

1 minute ago, vanaukas said:

Because they are themed together around "night/moon" and "day/sun" apparently (in fact, both were shown together at the end. Both are made by the same artist and I think no one wanna made a thread for that hopefully just concept art.

Yeah, but this thread is about Ember. I don't care about Revenant's design, nor did I comment on it in my opening post. You can discuss one without the other.

Those who like/dislike Revenant are free to open their own threads to discuss it.

1 hour ago, Swagernator22663 said:

Ember look nice, the reventant is pure cringe tho.

CRINGE. What's with people and this word? Seriously. It's beyond ridiculous.

I agree with you, op, it's looking pretty cool. I really liked Revenant's concept too. More than Ember's even.

11 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Yeah, but this thread is about Ember. I don't care about Revenant's design, nor did I comment on it in my opening post. You can discuss one without the other.

Those who like/dislike Revenant are free to open their own threads to discuss it.

I didn't thought it would be so upseting to you talking about Revenant skin here, but I understand you.

Just now, vanaukas said:

I didn't thought it would be so upseting to you talking about Revenant skin here, but I understand you.

Not Revenant in particular. It's just that I made this thread about Ember. Bringing Revenant here feels to me as off-topic as talking about Ikea furniture.

Archived