Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am so buying that Ember deluxe

Jarriaga

meh, she's alright. glad they didn't insist on giving her a mohawk, it means we didn't lose IgnusDei for nothing.

personally both this and revenant's skins make me think more of Genshin Impact than Warframe, but I'll probably still get the Revenant one just so I don't have to look Default anymore. for Ember I'll probably stick with her Magesty skin and helm. 

7 minutes ago, (PSN)kadeliza740 said:

If the final skin looks half as good as the concept then yeah, I'll get it. So happy to have no mohawk theme with a good skin!

Even though I am excited, I don't expect it to look as good. 2D > 3D doesn't always translate as good, most of the time due to proportions.

24 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

meh, she's alright. glad they didn't insist on giving her a mohawk, it means we didn't lose IgnusDei for nothing.

personally both this and revenant's skins make me think more of Genshin Impact than Warframe, but I'll probably still get the Revenant one just so I don't have to look Default anymore. for Ember I'll probably stick with her Magesty skin and helm. 

I get more Pokemon Sun/Moon vibes. I thought of Solgaleo as soon as I saw the Ember arkwork.

I really like the concept art.  I'll be getting both the Refenant and Ember if they turn out close to that.  It's not a guarantee though, look at the recent Nova Deluxe - she looks very little like the concept art they showed off at Tennocon.  I like the final design too, but it really doesn't look anything like the concept art.  The original idea looked (to me) like she was mostly energy, barely contained by sleek armor.  (Like the Archones from original Starcraft.)  The final version is mostly just skin-tight cyberwear, with barely any energy form at all except for her fingers.

So... I'm curiously hopeful, but I'll also have to wait to see the final in-game model.

The era of space ninjas are over, now it is time for the space wizards to commit genocide.

On the topic of Embers deluxe skin, and by extension Revenant, it has some sort of high fantasy appeal with those glowing cloth pieces and spiky pauldrons which makes them stand out from the techno-organic themes that Warframe mostly presents itself on. Even Orokin creations like the primed warframes aren't that spiky despite their lavish use of golden metals.

That said, this deluxe doesn't seem to have a mohawk, so im definitely planning on buying the deluxe package after i build my space elf revenant.

1 hour ago, ConsumerJTC said:

The era of space ninjas are over, now it is time for the space wizards to commit genocide.

On the topic of Embers deluxe skin, and by extension Revenant, it has some sort of high fantasy appeal with those glowing cloth pieces and spiky pauldrons which makes them stand out from the techno-organic themes that Warframe mostly presents itself on. Even Orokin creations like the primed warframes aren't that spiky despite their lavish use of golden metals.

That said, this deluxe doesn't seem to have a mohawk, so im definitely planning on buying the deluxe package after i build my space elf revenant.

I think deluxe skins are supposed to be a deviation from Warframe usual theme. So I think these skins are ok.

That said - I'm not looking forward to seeing Angel wings everywhere. They give me Korean MMO ptsd. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-01-29 at 9:21 PM, vanaukas said:

I didn't liked it, too Garuda for my taste but is sure better than the one she has right now. Revenant concept on the other hand is even more dissapointing than the first Zephyr deluxe skin concept.

Look up Valkyrs deluxe, that is how disappointing his skin is.

But yeah i love how Ember looks, can't wait for it to come out, would love to get a time table, like "soonish" or "2 big updates in the future" you know?
Her having the kind of legs she was given would lead me to think maybe she gets a unique movement or idle animation with her Deluxe or something. 
Would be weird to see her walk as normal frames do when shes got legs like wisp. 

• 2 months later...

It is without a doubt the finest Titania skin I have ever seen on Ember!

Although, it could also be an Equinox Night skin?

The Revenant skin could be for Nekros at first glance.

I'm sorry, but both of those skins are get the big "no" from me they're just too similar to the default skins from other frames we already have in the game for me to spend plat on. 

On 2021-01-29 at 3:07 PM, Swagernator22663 said:

Ember look nice, the reventant is pure cringe tho.

I honestly think they're both cringe🤷‍♂️

If you didn't tell me it was Ember I thought it could've been either Equinox or Titania Tennogen skins. 

And the Revenant skin isn't what I expected. At all. Proteas new tennogen skin could work considering it's a Sentient skin. 

But instead he looks like a male Valkryr warfeame.

I really wish Ember got her original Deluxe skin that one was going to be awesome before it got canceled.

Archived