Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Home Devstream #11/ Devstream #151!

[DE]Rebecca

Thrilling! Thanks for the DevStream. Looking forward to "unicycle with wings". It was fun to watch the team joke around with each other. The reveals look awesome. I didn't really understand about the "custom UI" that was mentioned, I guess I'll wait and see.

I hope Scott's internet problems get fixed. I've been there, its terrible.

Can you please point me in the direction of the stats site.  All I saw was a wall of !stats in the stream chat.  Thanks.

Also thanks for getting nightwave intermission up relatively quick,  all the "where do i get nitain" questions in region chat were increasing frequency.

Thanks for the stats site, Rebecca. It's really nice. Is there any chance we could get the stats in a raw data format? I would love to throw all that data into a spreadsheet and tease out some trends, and I bet a lot of other people in the community would too. We could manually copy all these data points from the stats site, but I bet someone's got a JSON or CSV or something lying around that they could give us. Please?

Honestly, nice things to look forward to. I like this we show what's around the corner approach way more.

The only thing that made me go "blergh" is that you gave Sevagoth a meter that requires ability usage to get charged but then no ability that can be used by him -efficiently- in a useful manner without enemies around to interact with it seems. Very similar to Baruuk. It works/feels so well on Gauss because his 1/moving charge his meter. Maybe a quite personal and specific issue of me, maybe no issue at all in Sevagoth's case, but hey.

But again, that was really the only time I felt negatively about the things shown or discussed.

What really worries me, as a solo player, is that you talked about Railjack becoming part of the core game and there was no mention at all about command intrinsic in that conversation. I'm really not looking forward to the possibility of being locked out of even more content just because a part of railjack that was promised is still missing.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

Honestly, nice things to look forward to. I like this we show what's around the corner approach way more.

The only thing that made me go "blergh" is that you gave Sevagoth a meter that requires ability usage to get charged but then no ability that can be used -efficiently- in a useful manner without enemies around to interact with it seems. Very similar to Baruuk who also spams Lull without enemies around to keep his meter. It works/feels on Gauss so well because his 1/moving charge his meter.

But again, that was really the only time I felt negatively about the things shown or discussed.

Baruuks restraint lowers 0.81 for each enemy affected. I don't think it works without touching an enemy. 

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Leyvonne:

What really worries me, as a solo player, is that you talked about Railjack becoming part of the core game and there was no mention at all about command intrinsic in that conversation. I'm really not looking forward to the possibility of being locked out of even more content just because a part of railjack that was promised is still missing.

They did mention they'd have solo players in mind with their changes. I'm pretty sure I remember that being mentioned. Also which content are you currently locked out from solo since you said "even more"? I do pretty much anything solo just fine. At worst it's annoying or takes longer.

46 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

Here you go: https://www.warframe.com/2020stats

Enjoy looking at alllll the numbers^^

Maybe I'm not understanding the "heat map" view of Warframe use.  There's some weird spikes at MR 0 though, with a handful of 'frames seeing heavy use?  Including a couple that only come from missions in the outer Starchart.  I thought that it was necessary to have a certain MR to unlock junctions?

18 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

There's some weird spikes at MR 0 though, with a handful of 'frames seeing heavy use?  Including a couple that only come from missions in the outer Starchart.  I thought that it was necessary to have a certain MR to unlock junctions?

Buying frames and weapons bypass MR requirement.

That was a GREAT devstream and the new update has me really hyped, that's coming from someone that's been very critic lately.

You covered a lof of things in the devstream and are focusing on doing some revisit to railjack, something that I felt it was missing during 2019 and beggining of 2020.

Also the new update has corpus railjack which I'm sure will have hours of new stuff to do plus a quest + comand etcetera.

1 hour ago, (PSN)digitalgabeg said:

Thanks for the stats site, Rebecca. It's really nice. Is there any chance we could get the stats in a raw data format? I would love to throw all that data into a spreadsheet and tease out some trends, and I bet a lot of other people in the community would too. We could manually copy all these data points from the stats site, but I bet someone's got a JSON or CSV or something lying around that they could give us. Please?

https://n9e5v4d8.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/WarframeUsageData2020.json

You can find this in the source of the stats page.

48 minutes ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

They did mention they'd have solo players in mind with their changes. I'm pretty sure I remember that being mentioned. Also which content are you currently locked out from solo since you said "even more"? I do pretty much anything solo just fine. At worst it's annoying or takes longer.

They mentioned having solo players in mind when they were talking about revising the current railjack stuff, but nothing about command specifically. Currently I'm locked out from anything related to railjack. I built the thing before they reduced the material requirements and have flown it exactly once only to determine that I can't do anything with it on my own. I honestly wouldn't mind not being able to do that stuff if they hadn't promised that we'd have AI crew for the ship.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Leyvonne:

They mentioned having solo players in mind when they were talking about revising the current railjack stuff, but nothing about command specifically. Currently I'm locked out from anything related to railjack. I built the thing before they reduced the material requirements and have flown it exactly once only to determine that I can't do anything with it on my own. I honestly wouldn't mind not being able to do that stuff if they hadn't promised that we'd have AI crew for the ship.

Ah. I built mine too before that and can play Veil Proxima solo. I can see how solo RJ was an issue before the first re-visit but after it it became really easy. Anything else you find yourself locked out of as solo player?

26 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

It also sounds like other than a rebalance they will have railjack being less directly necessary. Such as non-combat focused missions. 

They didn't mention command intrinsic but they did mention connecting the islands of content. As well as moving necessary railjack capabilities away from intrinsics. So things like starter railjack survivability will most certainly be one of those things so new players can actually get into it. 

Devstream was cool, had a good time.

Fine new additions with Octavia and surprisingly her 2 signature weapons (too bad we couldn't see the stats), ephemera looks nice so does deluxe skins.

A bit disapointed regarding cross-save, last time we heard about it in a DS was in january 2020, so I was expecting you to talk a bit about it, even if it is to tell us that cross-save and cross in general won't be there ever, because some of us would like to get some information on it, especially since it should've been "top priority after empyrean".

Archived