Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Date Announce: Devstream #152 on Feb 26.

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Robisgreat10 said:

Rebecca, i hope you provided closed caption for twitch so, it help understand what you saying for deaf community to watch. i am deaf player in warframe. please make it happening. so i would be happy if you setup closed caption during devstream!

Can't wait to watch it! :D

Unfortunately, there's not a lot of love for the Deaf/HoH community. To be fair, it's hard to caption Twitch live... Possible but hard to do it correctly. 

But they also haven't put in a feature to help Deaf/HoH players find the caches in sabotage missions. Which shouldn't be a difficult thing to do - for example the map could flash or have a radar "ping" effect when you're in a range of a cache. It's a small in game thing, but it's huge when you can't hear the things and they're progression requirements. 

2 minutes ago, Daemonsw0lf said:

Unfortunately, there's not a lot of love for the Deaf/HoH community. To be fair, it's hard to caption Twitch live... Possible but hard to do it correctly. 

But they also haven't put in a feature to help Deaf/HoH players find the caches in sabotage missions. Which shouldn't be a difficult thing to do - for example the map could flash or have a radar "ping" effect when you're in a range of a cache. It's a small in game thing, but it's huge when you can't hear the things and they're progression requirements. 

the cashes appear on your loot radar as items/containers, when i hunt cashes i dont even bother listening, i just use a max range/max loot range limbo build as his 4 destroys containers, makes it super easy, also i didnt know about the cashes appearing on loot radar for ages, its a small detail

2 hours ago, (PSN)orrasami said:

Yes. Phasic cells for console is much less them pc can get. You can easily see through the rank.

We already have to pay double for plat. And now we also get half on events?

DE should pay mora attention to this. We like the game. But is really frustrating to see how PC has way more vantage then console.

How many phasic cells do you get? We got 1/10 of orphix puntuation. A mean of 2000 phasic cells when doing the 36 orphix.

2 minutes ago, Slay3r101 said:

the cashes appear on your loot radar as items/containers, when i hunt cashes i dont even bother listening, i just use a max range/max loot range limbo build as his 4 destroys containers, makes it super easy, also i didnt know about the cashes appearing on loot radar for ages, its a small detail

Right, but that's not the point. 

It's incredibly unfair to Deaf/HoH people that hearing players get the advantage because there's a feature built into the game for them to hear the caches. It has to do with the fact that basing a game element like that around sound, especially when players might not know the caches show up as loot on the map, puts people with a disability at a disadvantage. Or forces them to squad up with someone, when they otherwise might not, in order to progress. It would be such a simple thing to fix. It could be a toggle menu settling that players could turn on. 

2 hours ago, Saint_Nightshade said:

What about players who like black energy trails?

hm, solution: Smoke-colors-Pattern:
bottom left cornor = black "#000" -> "colorless"
bottom left corner but one to the right -> still "black" but something like " #050505 " ... that fair enough? :P

3 hours ago, 4veil said:

uuuh nice!

Awesome new wings! ...2 quick questions though: 
Did someone think about how they would clip into other Warframes in Mission-End screen?
Wouldn't it be nice to turn the "FX-Trails n Visuals" OFF by choosing black as energy color?

Or maybe a separate option for that as well as an option to have black trails?

il y a 56 minutes, Daemonsw0lf a dit :

Right, but that's not the point. 

It's incredibly unfair to Deaf/HoH people that hearing players get the advantage because there's a feature built into the game for them to hear the caches. It has to do with the fact that basing a game element like that around sound, especially when players might not know the caches show up as loot on the map, puts people with a disability at a disadvantage. Or forces them to squad up with someone, when they otherwise might not, in order to progress. It would be such a simple thing to fix. It could be a toggle menu settling that players could turn on. 

Sorry dude but I don't understand you complaints.

Is a game made for people that aren't disable ? Yes.

You don't know caches appears on the radar ? now you do, and it's also on the wiki.

DE and devs in other games won't change everything because a VERY small percent of their playerbase is disabled, else you could also argue about other games like FPSs where you can't hear gun shots.

Not disabled people doesn't have any advantage, disable do have a disadvantage, that's not the same, and you can clear the whole game without sound, I'm on PS5 and I'm using my computer to play music, it doesn't stop me from playing everything without sound, the only sound you may need is during disruption, but DE did put a red mark when you're close a boss.

-------- 

Regarding phasic cells, stop complaining, the time you're wasting complaining could be used to farm the said event, there's no point in changing everything in the middle of the event, you had SS for arcanes too, and there's still tridolons, being able to farm legendary arcanes you actually want is good enough, there's no need to change prices.

hace 4 horas, (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK dijo:

Phasic cell fix for reward payout (compared to what PC users could earn) when? Or are the shop prices going to be adjusted? 

Phasic cells are obtained by efficient runs, unless you have a full squad and proper builds you are not getting more than 21k score at the very most (that is if you dont rush it) at least thats what I experienced since Orphix on pc had low scores at the start of the event, but got significantly higher as people played more.

You can search a guide in youtube, that shouldnt take more than a few minutes, still, if it truly is a bug or something weird like that it really sucks tbh.

Good luck and may you get lots of arcanes!

4 hours ago, (PSN)orrasami said:

Yes. Phasic cells for console is much less them pc can get. You can easily see through the rank.

We already have to pay double for plat. And now we also get half on events?

DE should pay mora attention to this. We like the game. But is really frustrating to see how PC has way more vantage then console.

Ok buddy, sure we get better operation scores but we also get bug hell. I'm just saying, each group has its issues. Yeah I like being able to play the events first, but do you think it's fun to work with the 20K+ launch bugs? You guys on the other hand have a stable launch, since 90% of the bugs are fixed in PC

2 hours ago, xRufus7x said:

25. Can we get a "Silly Warframe" toggle that will hide holiday items like the new wings, candy cane scythes, easter egg ephemera, etc for players that don't want to see them. Would be a good opportunity to make those items permanent for those that like them too.

That option would be great acutally.

Now here are my questions. 

• Since the greatensmallening update on pc light reflections on many surfaces are kinda broken and we have many low resolution textures in many places , players (including myself) has reported these issue with screenshots and videos so will there be a graphical update for pc in the future ?
  • There is an upgreaded version of infested derelict tile sets on Railjack veil tiles. Are we going to see Deimos' regular old derelict maps turn to this new much better looking versions ? (I mean that tile is already in the game why can't we see the beauty of it on regular derelict maps too )
  • Will there be more game mod , endless type missions with decent rewards or exploration missions like we saw in tennocon 2019 for Railjack ?
  • Will there be fixes for plotholes that came up with Kuva liches and infamous Scarlet Spear updates ? (Lore should be priority in my opinion)
  • Are we going to see more leverian lore with montly cycles ? Cause they have realy decent lore pieces for Orokin era life around solar system , Orokin Empire and how they were using warframes.
  • While the Queenpin update is on the way will there be changes to fix of  tedious and unfun gameloop of the Kuva Liches . There are many decent feedbacks and sugestions in the forums for warframe version of nemesis system  cause right now they don't feel like they are our nemesis and we are basicly farming regular grineer mobs with blue auras in regular mission , there isn't even purpose for libarating any mission nods .
  • And finally WHEN WE WİLL SEE THE NEW WAR QUEST ? We haven't seen a main story missions for more than 2 years . Are we ever going to  see a story update . 

Please spend more time on player questions on these montly devstreams cause right now we have less devstreams .

Have a nice day

3 hours ago, Daemonsw0lf said:

I play on mute all the time and it is honestly easier to find the caches with a loot detector mod and a frame that can break containers then it is to listen for that noise. Now Deception could use some improvements. Playing without sound is basically hard mode for that.

3 hours ago, lhardy said:

How many phasic cells do you get? We got 1/10 of orphix puntuation. A mean of 2000 phasic cells when doing the 36 orphix.

Its the same. But you can score 40000 points on PC while on console people get max 26000. Its a big diference. But its just something i think they should look at. Its not fair. But there's nothing we can do. I really dont know why they make it so different.

59 minutes ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

Ok buddy, sure we get better operation scores but we also get bug hell. I'm just saying, each group has its issues. Yeah I like being able to play the events first, but do you think it's fun to work with the 20K+ launch bugs? You guys on the other hand have a stable launch, since 90% of the bugs are fixed in PC

I give you that. Sure its the most annoying thing lose the run for bugs. If this difference is to compensate for that. Sure ok. But i dont believe this. I just thought is something that DE should make it fair. If you dont agree, I surely understand the bug issues.

I reaaly dont understand how the can launch with so many bugs. But again, its part of it i guess. After all, the game is awsome.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)orrasami said:

Its the same. But you can score 40000 points on PC while on console people get max 26000. Its a big diference. But its just something i think they should look at. Its not fair. But there's nothing we can do. I really dont know why they make it so different.

http://content.ps4.warframe.com/dynamic/orphixVenom.php

http://content.xb1.warframe.com/dynamic/orphixVenom.php

http://content.swi.warframe.com/dynamic/orphixVenom.php

26k max??

Getting more than 22k is complicated. To get more than 30k you need specific tileset, specific orphix and good comunication.

Archived