Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #152!

[DE]Rebecca

Can't wait!

Question: Any news on updating the syndicate "assasins" system? cause the current system makes no sense right now. If (for example) Cephalon Suda is sending you constantly her drone kill-squads, why would she trust you with octavia's anthem? Similar examples can be given for almost all syndicates (that send things to kill you). Here's an idea: Keep the system, but change who sends the kill-squads. For example: You're supporting the perrin sequence, by fluff we know that Frohd Bek, Ergo's old master has beef with him, so have Frohd send a dropship with an ambulas and several corpus elite thingys. We know Sargas Ruk hates Cressa Tal for her defection, so when fighting for the Steel Meridian, have Ruk send an elite grineer kill-squad. Similar examples can be made for all the other factions.

:3

22 hours ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

I still fail to see what part of his passive helps his kit. Then again most frames of his era have passive that affect movement or stuff like that (zephyr, valkyr, nehza to name a few)

I'm more just glad he actually HAS a passive now.

Since we are getting more railjack stuff. 

Please add back in the Sentient fighters from Scarlet Spear, for those who want the codex scans, and for the avionics they drop as well.  

Can you change how spectra vandal is farmed, with this being corpus railjack please add it to a drop table from those missions or enemies rather than having the triple RNG it is behind now (rng of the derelict spawning, rng of terminal spawning in derelict, and rng of getting the part you need)

Also I know Simulacrum is a touchy subject but can we get a place to test out railjack and archwing/weapons those things being locked out is just weird and makes them feel less part of the normal game testing ability. 

21 minutes ago, yarl5000 said:

Since we are getting more railjack stuff. 

Please add back in the Sentient fighters from Scarlet Spear, for those who want the codex scans, and for the avionics they drop as well.  

Can you change how spectra vandal is farmed, with this being corpus railjack please add it to a drop table from those missions or enemies rather than having the triple RNG it is behind now (rng of the derelict spawning, rng of terminal spawning in derelict, and rng of getting the part you need)

Also I know Simulacrum is a touchy subject but can we get a place to test out railjack and archwing/weapons those things being locked out is just weird and makes them feel less part of the normal game testing ability. 

I agree especially for the spectra vandal, cause I've trying to farm that for ages.

Thought of some questions:
Is that darksector trilogy pitchbook shown off in a late 2020 devstream going to be uploaded to the internet?

Will there be any plans to reduce/remove self-stagger from amps? operators are already quite squishy without getting stunned in a 2-sec animation, not to mention they don't have access to sure footed and other such mods.

Any news on the third orb boss, or deimos large bosses being added in the future?

4 hours ago, Quakeslate said:

Is The call of the Tempestarii the Duviri Paradox?

Is Cross platform play in the works?

Thanks DE for all you do 😃

No and No

Also a question:

Are there plans to add any more Kuva variant Grineer Weapons?

Stug needs its time in the sun too, you know?

8ac0f2d65f50f007e73196c3aa7a61ff.jpg

I have a few Questions all revolving around Cross-platform issues...

• Will the forums get a centralized Warframe Account? It is really annoying to haft to sign on and off of the forum to create threads on Xbox forum when I normally sign into the forum on my pc Account. I am asking this because I also have regular access to the Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch as well.
  • Any Updates on Cross-platform Progression? I would personally be happy if this works a lot like real-time account migration.
  • Any Updates on Cross-platform Play?
  • Will there be any more Cross-platform Account Migrations? It is really difficult to restart from scratch when I change console to play with friends.
  • Any Chance for getting two factor authentication on trades and market place purchases? I have some friends who have had their accounts emptied by unauthorized use on their console that lead to most items/warframes/weapons being sold/traded/etc by someone who gained physical access to their console.
  • Any chance that the Epic Games Store, and Steam Store versions of Warframe will get account based automatic logins? I am the only user of the computer I am signed onto steam with, and the lack of automatic login causes issues when I only have access to a xbox one controller on the pc.

Questions:

Any chance for an Exalted weapons, especially melee, rework? While I think they need a more substantial rework, they're supposed to be their frames' ultimate abilities and they just don't feel like it, even removing mod restrictions (Acolyte mods, set mod abilities, etc.) would be something to make them at least a little more viable vs. regular melee (they currently aren't). Beyond that, I think each weapon should have an exceptional stat (e.g., Iron Staff's should be range) that outclasses other melee weapons and there should be buffs to augments. 

Any news on the Xbox Series X/S update?

Any updates on cross-save/progression? (I know you've been asked a million times but it's always worth keeping the topic fresh)

Any further Pets 2.0 news?

Finally, not a question but just a comment, please buff ranged weapons, don't nerf melee. Please buff low-use frames, don't nerf high-use frames. 

Thank you

On 2021-02-24 at 1:10 PM, Digressive said:

Here's the stream times for other time zones: 

A live version is available on Google Sheets here: https://bit.ly/WarframeStreamTimes

The official Livestream calendar has had to be removed for the time being, so please use this Google Calendar:

Public Link (no google login required) http://bit.ly/WF-Stream-Cal-Public

Link to add calendar to your personal Google Calendar http://bit.ly/WF-Stream-Cal-Login

zmw9dRh.png

I live in Texas so what time would that be?

Any plans on tweaking Bloodshed Sigil's activation requirement? As for now, it requires around 10k health damage taken to be fully visible, which is nearly unachievable for most frames, making it close to unusable for most. (Damage taken seems to be saved for a whole session, not a mission.)

Couldn't requirement be adjusted to be more realistic or changed to e.g. slash damage dealt (as it applies bleed effect), if not removed, so we could use alpha scale to change it's intensity?

I realize Cross Save/play might be difficult right now but would it be possible for maybe a one-time transfer for the time being?

I know DE has done it before. I currently play on PS4 but I would maybe like to play on PC but I don't want to start from scratch (MR27, All Prime Frames, Decent amount of Tennogen and plat). I took a break but recently came back (because Octavia) but I would rather play on PC.

Can we get a toggle for the Operator hood?

Can you change Octavia's Mallet to be able to damage enemies through walls or cover? It does not make sense that you can hear it but it does nothing, and makes Range builds useless. and make it able to attract enemies to it more effectively.

Thanks DE.

Love you guys! Keep killing it softly for me.

Archived