Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, LordDarkness said:

Really, where was this said?

1 minute ago, XzWasPzX said:

Megan's streaming recently. 

She said "maybe" just one lich, she couldn't remember. We will find out for sure Real Soon(TM).

5 hours ago, DeweySalt said:

I'm not sure why so many people are concerned about flux changing over to warframe energy.

When I heard about the change, I just thought "ok" - it's neither good nor bad, just... a change, and change can be fun sometimes.

If that makes it so that some frames are better suited to piloting - so what? Beforehand, the frame you used to pilot on a mission like Gian Point was meaningless, I think it's good that the base system (warframes) are being tied in more tightly with Railjack.

I have an issue with it but not like, a super BIG one. It doesn't make me hate it or anything.

But for me, what bugs me isn't that flux energy is gone so much as the fact that battle avionics are now player-side instead of ship-side, which means lower level players with bad avionics can get onto a railjack doing higher-tier stuff and drag down the potential of the crew, or more importantly the opposite, higher-tier players jumping onto newer railjacks and ruining the experience a bit by blowing everything to kingdom-come with their superior battle avionics. It just feels like something that should be tied to the ship itself, y'know?

At least I think, that potential should be considered...

Archived