Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm done...... after 7 years I'm done....

Askell91

Why????

Becouse they gone back AGAIN ON THEYR PROMISE......................

MECHS WERE SUPPOSED TO WORK IN ALLLLLLLLLLLLL MISSIONS NOT ONLY RAILJACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since DE gone back on almost every single idea they had in mind for Railjack I could not care at all and now Mechs are tied to only RAILJACK.............................................................................................................

I'm so done........ Mechs were the only thing I actualy cared about at this point in Warframe. And here we are. They promised and had a "better" idea............ again.....

7 years..... So this is how the rest of the fellows felt when they left Warframe. 1900 log in.... 4k+ ing hours... for this....... for a knife in the back again...

My last meme and message for DE:

Spoiler

83a5a3293a5d59b71f8b92a14035eb82.jpg

Reasons to quit WF:

1. break the addictive "just one more run,. the part will drop this time, I'm sure it will"

2. get more free time that WF sucks out of you

3. get away from running the same missions constantly.

4. just try some new games that are out.

Reasons not to quit WF:

1. because you can't use a necramech to do Lith defence missions.

The OOV was a testing bed for adding the mechs in missions other than open world. There were bugs then, and they're still ironing those mechanics.

You can still use mechs on Cetus and OV, but they prevent you from gaining your loot reward on certain missions ( I keep reporting this bug ).

DE didn't lie, you're just impatient. 

I do not checked the new update yet but if you plays the game from almost the start like me then you are supposed to be some hard person. Would be sad to see another tenno leaving but not every stuff will pleases everyone. I am just stick with the game no matter what happens.

Archived