Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 3 - 7

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

This week’s live streams won’t include Drops as we’ve had to disable the backend code in order to resolve the login crashes affecting Xbox players. We’ll keep you posted on when things are back up and running for all.

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for this week’s community streams!

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Tenno, as always here's the times for other time zones. Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Livestream schedule on Google Sheets

Google Calendar for livestream schedule - requires a Google Account and auto adjusts to your local time zone

Public Link - no google login required and does not auto adjust to your time zone

YAryvlZ.png

12 minutes ago, _Tormex_ said:

FYI The PC twitch drops didn't work for the devstream. Twitch says that I should have the drop, but it hasn't appeared in-game.

Same for me hope they fix it fast because I'm trying to build xuku and I need the drop to do it

On 2021-05-01 at 3:16 AM, _Tormex_ said:

FYI The PC twitch drops didn't work for the devstream. Twitch says that I should have the drop, but it hasn't appeared in-game.

Yeah didn't get my scintillants either. 100% and claimed, but didn't appear in the game, even after reloading.

Don't get me wrong, I watched devstream for the news and i did got some awesome news. But i was also under the impression that I'll be leaving the stream with three scintillants as well -which i haven't get.

Between players not getting their drops due to technical problems, and players getting bad drops due to rng, i gotta say i unexpectedly like this whole no drops thing much better.

==========

EDIT: so i finally got my 3 scintillants, almost a full week later. Gotta say this is the first time i had to wait that long and still actually get the drop.

Just want to edit my post here to appreciate whoever managed to fix it. You're the real hero.

7 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Yeah didn't get my scintillants either. 100% and claimed, but didn't appear in the game, even after reloading.

Don't get me wrong, I watched devstream for the news and i did got some awesome news. But i was also under the impression that I'll be leaving the stream with three scintillants as well -which i haven't get.

Yeah I was planning on watching either way, but my helminth is hungry and I was under the impression that Xaku would be on the menu...

19 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Between players not getting their drops due to technical problems, and players getting bad drops due to rng, i gotta say i like this whole no drops thing much better.

Yeah it lets me get out of watching the streams for another week lol.

But honestly? The streams should stay as no drops say for devstreams, and even then that's a limited thing. You shouldn't rely on people coming to the stream just for the drop. There are some people who will go regardless if there's a drop or not, but the majority I bet are there for the drop. It's honestly better this way imo

1 hour ago, (PSN)Chiladpyta said:

I thought the Xbox bug had been fixed since we got a Scintillant drop this last stream. Oh well...

41 minutes ago, (PSN)ClaimingKarma said:

so drops are still disabled but we got drop from devstream?

They ran an alert on Xbox while the other platforms got to get them through drops. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)ClaimingKarma said:

so drops are still disabled but we got drop from devstream?

Nope.   I watched and claimed.   Nothing on PC so it seems that Xbox was able to get it in game but other platforms might have actually gotten nothing. 

Rather have grab bags then a another lie. I would prefer non grab bags that actually do their job. 

Same here, no drops on the Pc. Would have been better if everyone got the drops trough an alert, not just the X-box users, but the Pc and the other consoles too, cause it seems now the problem isn't just with X-box it's on every other platform.

Archived