Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia Prime Access Ends Soon

[DE]Helen

WF_OctaviaWukongPrimeEnding_NewsHeader_3840x1040.jpg

Heads up, Tenno! Octavia Prime Access ends its siren song on May 25. Add the latest Prime Warframe, Weapons and Accessories to your Arsenal instantly before it's too late.

Conduct a devastating cacophony with Octavia Prime! Get instant access to Octavia Prime, her signature Weapons, Tenora Prime and Pandero Prime, as well as exclusive Prime Accessories and much more.

Buy Now

Octavia Prime Access Features

Octavia Prime
Strike up a symphony of destruction with the mistress of music, Octavia, in her grandest and most spectacular form. Featuring altered Mod polarities for greater customization. Octavia Prime also comes with the brand new hip-hop inspired Bombast Instruments Pack!

Tenora Prime
Add lethal staccato percussion to Octavia's melodies with this masterpiece assault Rifle.

Pandero Prime
Pound the beat for a dance of death with Octavia's signature Prime Pistol.

Octavia Prime Glyphs
Display your Octavia Prime loyalty.

Bombast Instruments Pack
A themed instrument pack for Octavia’s Mandachord. Drop deep grooves that will get bodies moving with this bass heavy instrument pack.

f11fbecd9eb92f869d185b710cbd79fd.png

4b49f74b71124ae1d1cbcdb838e6ae85.png

Octavia Prime Accessories

Glissanda Prime Armor
Raise the curtain on Octavia's full glory, in Armor that embodies her living music.

Serenidine Prime Syandana
Awe the crowds with this majestic flourish of a Syandana, fit for the mistress of the Mandachord.

Aristei Prime Shawzin
The Aristei Prime Shawzin will come with a unique note pack.

90-Day Resource (Amount) Booster
90-Day Affinity Booster

2606ab449671a9e16aaaf39185d79c7f.png

When Octavia Prime leaves Prime Access, the following items will be entering the Prime Vault:

• Wukong Prime
  • Zhuge Prime
  • Ninkondi Prime

If the above items or Relics containing the items are in your Inventory, they will remain in your Inventory after the Vaulting.

Make earth-shattering music and dominate any fight with Octavia Prime Access!

Just now, Darkstalix said:

Do we actually know which frame and when the next is gonna be available?

Likely Gara (not official but follows the release order). The day Octavia is gone is when the next arrives. If there was a delay though, DE would let us know.

18 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Likely Gara (not official but follows the release order). The day Octavia is gone is when the next arrives. If there was a delay though, DE would let us know.

Now the real fun question is this: will all of Gara's weapons get Primed (Astilla, Fusilai, and Volnus)? It could be an interesting one-case scenario for someone like Gara Prime.

1 minute ago, Duality52 said:

Now the real fun question is this: will all of Gara's weapons get Primed (Astilla, Fusilai, and Volnus)? It could be an interesting one-case scenario for someone like Gara Prime.

Doubt it. I can see Fusilai being skipped because nobody really uses throwing knives and we have Spira Prime already.

Gara Prime. Can't wait. 

As for her weapons, they only ever do two so one is getting skipped. Astilla must be one since it's her most popular weapon and they would be silly not to prime it. The other one I'm betting is Volnus. We only have one primed hammer if I'm not mistaken (Fragor) and Volnus is unique in the fact that it's slash-based. Fusilai, by comparison, weren't as interesting as the other weapons IMO. 

17 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Theres only one hammer prime in the game. So its definetely Volnus Prime, as for the guns, i guess its Astilla.

Give me my dear, long awaited Gara Prime. *grabby hands*  As someone who loves and mains Gara, I'm so excited for her Prime.  (I have been since I first started Warframe.)
I need my Glass Angel, my Queen. 💎💎💎💙🤍🖤

I can't wait for her reveal on the next upcoming Devstream.

Spoiler

fa6642923c75b2c3449de70f8db0a65a5a107104

19 hours ago, Voltage said:

Doubt it. I can see Fusilai being skipped because nobody really uses throwing knives and we have Spira Prime already.

Spira Prime is quite old (Saryn Prime) along with the Fragor Prime (Vauban Prime), the latter being the only Prime Hammer and former being the 2nd Prime Thrown Secondary. It would be nice for those two weapon classes to get more interesting representation.

On 2021-05-11 at 5:07 PM, Loza03 said:

Rest in Peace Monke prime.

I've mained Wukong since his rework, since his Prime Access released. It'll be a shame to see him go to the Vault after all this time, but all good things must come to an end.

No matter, he'll be unvaulted eventually!

Forgive me, of course, that it is not on the topic, but to make it fashionable as a convenient interface for the Russian user. It is not convenient to use the forum on a mobile platform, since it is very difficult to find the information you need Total.

On 2021-05-13 at 4:16 PM, QueenofYandxre said:

Upcoming Devstream, I believe.

No because Gara Prime comes out the 25th next Tuesday.. the next Dev stream comes a week from Friday...

Chances are the reveal will be coming within the next 3 hours like they Normally do... so possibly by 2 or 3 pm est we will get official confirmation...

Archived