Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The best mod is "Prime Sure Footed" and the best warframe ability is "Perspicacity." Prove me wrong.

Troll_Logic

I agree with Primed Sure Footed. I have it on Hildryn and it's absolutely amazing. I'm never gonna take off that mod. Maybe I will install it on Lavos too. 

Perspicacity on the other hand... I would say any damage reduction or armor stripping ability is better.

Doing Void Exterminate where they don't bother with raising alarms.

To be honest Perspicacity is useful (I have it on Ivara) but it's not "must have". If you have 100x Ciphers then it's even faster to "press X on console" > "Press Y".

It's all depends what you do.

Prime Sure Footed is probably nice but it's just there to make you not die long way. It's just not very exciting. It's not my cup of tea. I've not put it on any frame yet... although I could put it on Protea so she doesn't have "long rewind death".

50 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

The best mod is "Prime Sure Footed" and the best warframe ability is "Perspicacity." Prove me wrong.

Your choice of mod for me means you are the type that runs a mission brain dead with an explosive weapon shooting at your own feet and your choice of ability tells me you suck at hacking. :P

2 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Your choice of mod for me means you are the type that runs a mission brain dead with an explosive weapon shooting at your own feet and your choice of ability tells me you suck at hacking. :P

or maybe is using a Weapon that in the past wouldn't Kill you, that now Staggers you, for some reason.
or, has distaste for situations where like a dozen of the same Enemy are spamming AoE CC from across the room, and all directions. bonus points if it's a type of Enemy that can knock you down while you're already knocked down so that as a preventative measure you just beyblade the entire Mission so that you're less likely to have the same happen.

4 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Pretty much this.

6 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

That's me.

3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

I like Persicacity as well but not because I suck at hacking. I am just very stingy to craft Cipher 🤣

I keep over 2000 of all pizzas on hand including cyphers.  Believe me, the new build a 100 at a time BP makes things much easier now.

3 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Why don't you prove me they are the best first. Then we'll talk.

Since these are "convenience" mods this will be an interesting conversation.

DE has reduced the major annoyances in the game down to four.  Knockdown, grineer locks, half the players using wukong, and the other half playing excaliber and constantly exhaulted blading.  My choices get rid of the two I can control.

32 minutes ago, quxier said:

Doing Void Exterminate where they don't bother with raising alarms.

To be honest Perspicacity is useful (I have it on Ivara) but it's not "must have". If you have 100x Ciphers then it's even faster to "press X on console" > "Press Y".

I put "Primed Sure Footed" on just about everything and Perspicacity on just my spy Lokis.

Just now, Troll_Logic said:

I keep over 2000 of all pizzas on hand including cyphers.  Believe me, the new build a 100 at a time BP makes things much easier now.

Doesn't change the fact that it's wasting resources when you can use a portion of your infinite energy

Isn't primes sure footed useless on almost any frame. The only frame who I remember that he doesn't have any knockdown immunity and can't evade attacks (CC, invisibility) is Chroma.

And perspicaty is probably only useful in solo speedruns. Otherwise there's always someone who can't run and bulletjump 24/7.

Octacvias resonator is the best ability. CC endless damage and it kills while the player do nothing.

This is a very interesting joke post, because the claim that Perspicacity is a good ability obviously signals that this is a meme, but then Primed Sure Footed is also mentioned. Primed Sure Footed is actually a good mod, so it being paired with Perspicacity sort of inspires doubt about this being a joke post. Then there's the fact that people are responding seriously to this, which makes me wonder if they know something I don't.

And now, as I write this, OP has responded to comments explaining their logic behind their decisions, which makes me think that this isn't a joke post, but now the idea that this IS a joke post has become the small doubt, where before it was the idea that it wasn't!

My head hurts...

vor 1 Minute schrieb GnarlsDarkley:

Doesn't change the fact that it's wasting resources when you can use a portion of your infinite energy

Doesn't change the fact that's wasting energy, because in the end do you still have to wait at the extractio  zone for the others.🙃🙃🙃

39 minutes ago, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

Maxed handspring is better. Less time spent “resisting” cc, and less mod points taken up.

How does it perform with self-stagger from AOE weapons?

Like I almost entirely use explosions, such as spamming staticor at my own feet, the entire way through a mission. With primed sure footed, I get no interruption.

1 minute ago, Troll_Logic said:

DE has reduced the major annoyances in the game down to four.  Knockdown, grineer locks, half the players using wukong, and the other half playing excaliber and constantly exhaulted blading.  My choices get rid of the two I can control.

That's hardly an argument to defend your statement. Knockdowns can easily be countered by playing correctly. Other than that, just play Rhino, Nezha or Atlas.

I asked you to tell me why they are the best, but all you're giving me is it gets rid of an annoyance for you, which can easily be countered by yourself.

3 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

How does it perform with self-stagger from AOE weapons?

Better than Primed Sure-Footed would. I think the latter may keep you from moving further away from where you were when you were hit by the blast, but Handspring will allow you to recover faster (using less mod points), which I think is more important in staying alive. Also, being flung back further should assist you in getting out of danger. 

something something Bruce lee something something be like flowing water yadda yadda 

vor 1 Minute schrieb GnarlsDarkley:

Why should I play with randumbs? I want to play this game to chill myself and not getting annoyed by other people KEK

Higher spawanrates in survival mission for more life support, because steelpath is to easy? Well actually I don't know  there's not a good reason to play public missions in a multi-player game, except someone loves to be stressed. 

8 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Octacvias resonator is the best ability. CC endless damage and it kills while the player do nothing.

Just want to point out, resonator does diddly for damage.  The mallet is where all the damage comes from.  Resonator mostly just charms them.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Lollybomb:

Just want to point out, resonator does diddly for damage.  The mallet is where all the damage comes from.  Resonator mostly just charms them.

Oh yeah sorry. When I use octavia I normally just click every button and win.🤣😂🤣

vor 3 Minuten schrieb GnarlsDarkley:

But SP already has maxed spawnrate even solo 🙄

That's why the normal mission is harder. And with randumbs who f*** the spawns even more up, becomes normal survival the hardest mission Ingame.

Archived