Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The best mod is "Prime Sure Footed" and the best warframe ability is "Perspicacity." Prove me wrong.

Troll_Logic

8 minutes ago, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

Actually no you only get 100% sure footed proc at max rank right? Handspring still wins.

Nah Primed Sure Footed makes you immune to knockdown, Handspring only speeds up the recovery albeit by a lot. But PSF is still better.

Agree with Primed Sure Footed because F*@! all these enemies with their broken assed hookshot attacks that go through walls while shooting behind themselves.

Perspicacity is good for Sortie Spy missions, but not needed otherwise.

I'd say Pillage is pretty mighty myself. Instant huge armor and shield strip, while giving yourself a good oversheild and status cleanser.

37 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Nah Primed Sure Footed makes you immune to knockdown, Handspring only speeds up the recovery albeit by a lot. But PSF is still better.

Well being knocked down doesn’t damage you or anything. The recovery is faster than the proc from PSF, with less mod point investment. It does the same thing better.

1 hour ago, RazerXPrime said:

That's hardly an argument to defend your statement. Knockdowns can easily be countered by playing correctly. Other than that, just play Rhino, Nezha or Atlas.

I asked you to tell me why they are the best, but all you're giving me is it gets rid of an annoyance for you, which can easily be countered by yourself.

I told you why they are the best.  They get rid of annoyances.  That's the beauty of opinions.  You don't have to agree with me and I don't have to agree with you.

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Doesn't change the fact that it's wasting resources when you can use a portion of your infinite energy

1 hour ago, ES-Flinter said:

Doesn't change the fact that's wasting energy

Past... I don't know... Saturn (?) you have so much resources that you don't really care about few ciphers. Energy isn't big problem as well (unless you are doing "no energy" modes). You have energy pizzas (still resources), Zenurik, Equilibrium and other "energy generators".

1 hour ago, RazerXPrime said:

That's hardly an argument to defend your statement. Knockdowns can easily be countered by playing correctly.

So you can roll when you are using self-stagger weapons. You can jump when Moa stomp. Hooks from ancient are avoidable... unless there are more of them...

... so is there some trick to avoid them. Of course no sleep/kill/stun everything. That's silly.

ps. I'm really curious.

4 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

I told you why they are the best.  They get rid of annoyances.  That's the beauty of opinions.  You don't have to agree with me and I don't have to agree with you.

Ok I gotcha. You confused opinion for fact. Your topic states: "Is the best". Which is a statement of fact and not an opinion. Good thing you're happy with these things. Also good I don't have to prove anything, because you cannot either since this is an opinion. Glad we can now move on.

37 minutes ago, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

Actually no you only get 100% sure footed proc at max rank right? Handspring still wins.

... depending on the variables.

IF the player isn't using AOE weapons, and IF the CC is one that still forces primed sure footed to stagger, then yes. Or, if playing a map, where it occurs frequently.

For anyone using AOE weapons, Cedo, Bubonico, Bramm, Acceltra - not sure about Trumna and Proboscis Cernos, which are straight up the entire list of best weapons, and they are all AOE.

Carmine Penta came out recently, you got Kuva AOE weapons, not to mention, the Zarr gettng a suitcase version, contrasted with often you get hit with something, that primed sure foot loses animation recovery speed on.

So I feel, in terms of objective magnitude, it's fair to say "self CC immunity",has a larger use, than "CC recovery speed"

Like for instance, bringing the Rubico Prime to an Eidolon grind, wearing handspring.

Primed sure footed isn't giving you immunity anyway and you are in no risk of stagger yourself with Rubico. In that scenarion, with those variables, yes but it depends.

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Doesn't change the fact that it's wasting resources when you can use a portion of your infinite energy

I've been in the game for over 7 years.  I have plenty of resources.  There is no discernible difference between 10 million salvage and 6 million salvage or 8 million ferrite and 4 million ferrite.

12 minutes ago, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

Well being knocked down doesn’t damage you or anything. The recovery is faster than the proc from PSF, with less mod point investment. It does the same thing better.

And two more things: there are already mods that include some knockdown resistance in their stats, so if your build includes one or ore of those you are already getting some of the benefit of PSF, but since that mod itself already takes immunity all the way to 100% (with a major point investment) combining PSF with those mods in the same build is a bit of a waste. Meanwhile Handspring is unique EXCEPT for Valkyr’s passive, which it actually stacks on top of, with less point investment again. 

2 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Ok I gotcha. You confused opinion for fact. Your topic states: "Is the best". Which is a statement of fact and not an opinion. Good thing you're happy with these things. Also good I don't have to prove anything, because you cannot either since this is an opinion. Glad we can now move on.

I didn't confuse opinion for fact.  You did.  Did you really think I conducted multiple tests and experiments for years involving millions of warframe players to scientifically determine the "best" mod & ability?

Really?

Also, I never said you had to prove anything.

Just now, Troll_Logic said:

I didn't confuse opinion for fact.  You did.  Did you really think I conducted multiple tests and experiments for years involving millions of warframe players to scientifically determine the "best" mod & ability?

Really?

Also, I never said you had to prove anything.

No no no you're confused. but perhaps a little forgetful. I will assist. Topic title: The best mod is "Prime Sure Footed" and the best warframe ability is "Perspicacity." Prove me wrong.

Yea... doesn't seem like I was the one who was confused here.

7 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

... depending on the variables.

IF the player isn't using AOE weapons, and IF the CC is one that still forces primed sure footed to stagger, then yes. Or, if playing a map, where it occurs frequently.

For anyone using AOE weapons, Cedo, Bubonico, Bramm, Acceltra - not sure about Trumna and Proboscis Cernos, which are straight up the entire list of best weapons, and they are all AOE.

Carmine Penta came out recently, you got Kuva AOE weapons, not to mention, the Zarr gettng a suitcase version, contrasted with often you get hit with something, that primed sure foot loses animation recovery speed on.

So I feel, in terms of objective magnitude, it's fair to say "self CC immunity",has a larger use, than "CC recovery speed"

Like for instance, bringing the Rubico Prime to an Eidolon grind, wearing handspring.

Primed sure footed isn't giving you immunity anyway and you are in no risk of stagger yourself with Rubico. In that scenarion, with those variables, yes but it depends.

Yes, I think if the player is using aoe weapons then maybe PSF, might be better, but only if it prevents Warframes from being tossed around in addition to being immune to knockdown. 

really though I’m struggling to see the significance of not being knocked down as opposed to recovering from knockdown faster than the amount of time the knockdown immunity animation plays for, other than looks.

2 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

No no no you're confused. but perhaps a little forgetful. I will assist. Topic title: The best mod is "Prime Sure Footed" and the best warframe ability is "Perspicacity." Prove me wrong.

Yea... doesn't seem like I was the one who was confused here.

Oh my.  How the tables have turned.  Using my own words against me.  I've been caught in a web of my own spinning.  How can I go on?

Or maybe, just maybe, and I'm spitballing here, you've put yourself in a corner by underlining a word rather than just accepting that continually pushing a silly premise is well, silly.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Shadowbladedeathkiller:

Yes, I think if the player is using aoe weapons then maybe PSF, might be better, but only if it prevents Warframes from being tossed around in addition to being immune to knockdown. 

really though I’m struggling to see the significance of not being knocked down as opposed to recovering from knockdown faster than the amount of time the knockdown immunity animation plays for, other than looks.

I could be mistaken, but I'm quite sure that there's not an stagger animation (anymore) if someone uses a maxed primed sure footed mod.

The wiki also approves it.:

"Knockdown and stagger animations will not be played when a player successfully resists a knockdown or stagger."

Archived