Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best nuker for low~mid level missions?

Spiritfarer

Question

I love and adore Saryn, but on some missions stuff just dies too fast to really get a good plague going.

I was wondering which frames one might recommend for nuking as large of areas as possible? I do have Volt, but I'm hesitant to invest because I'd prefer to feed him to Helminth once the prime variant unvaults again.

On hand I have Equinox and Mirage which seem like two of the best contenders. Any other warframes that might work? Any particular builds for these two that are especially good?

Thanks in advance.

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Spiritfarer said:

stuff just dies too fast 

[snip]

nuking as large of areas as possible?

I don't know why you don't want to kill everything quickly, but that sounds like equinox to me. Day mode, press 4, and watch everything agonizingly slash proc'd as you bring them down one by one. 

She affects very large area even with minimal range investment, and the special thing about her is her 4 moves with her. Which makes maim feels even wider than it actually is.

Mirage can absolutely own super wide area with explosive ledgermain build. But only when it's stationary, like interception, maybe defense, or s.o. mirage own s.o.

I use Hildryn. Have her 3 active with high power strength. Most trash dies as you approach them. Cast 2 to ruin anything that doesn't drop dead. Add on her blazing pillage mod for overkill.

She's my goto for relic cracking. I can literally race through this missions and everything dies as a whizz past.

5 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

for low level missions and fun it has to be banshee ?

Depends on how low.  Great range with Resonating, and no LoS.  But even at level 30 she starts slowing down versus armor.   And for mobile missions she often feels slow compared to other options just because of the cast time and movement interrupt.   Although the lack of LoS requirements can more than make up for that on the right maps.

I do like using her in Syndicate defense missions, and I think she's pretty efficient at it.  But all I can really say is that Banshee's definitely the best nuker frame if you want to use Banshee for nuking. 😉

Other frames I like for nuking are Hildryn and Xaku.  But again, I doubt they're best at it.

Archived