The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone ever seen a heat Tenet Arca Plasmor?

Avrael_Asgard

So, despite this very much feeling like a bug, before i know for sure i wont post it in bugs.

Im farming since this updates launch for the Tenet Plasmor now, and ive only seen it spawn one time, after over 20 tries, with a frame that gave it magnetic. In now over 100 missions AFTER that, ive tried to get it with heat and have not seen it a single time since. And now im doubting that im just this unlucky.

Thats why i have to ask, has ANYONE ever seen a heat Tenet Plasmor? If so, i guess its not bugged for everyone, but maybe still for me, or just in some missions, or something else.

I have to give up farming it for now, because i just cant get it. It already takes so long to get a single sister spawn, i just cant anymore. 

Unfortunately, sometimes RNG is just like that, sometimes it's a bug. I don't know, because I haven't bothered for this reason:

11 minutes ago, Avrael_Asgard said:

It already takes so long to get a single sister spawn

Since you already got it to drop once, it seems to be in the table. Just can't deviate from using Heat progenitors.

heat? ya mine is 60% heat, i fuse 3 times i think, now the current one i am using is heat 60% from fusing 2-3 tenet arca, i think one of them is toxin. Or you can try warframe.market and key in the specific requirement you are looking for, all sorts of sisters there 😆

5 minutes ago, Avrael_Asgard said:

Yes... i do know that... i farmed the heat plasmor with a heat frame. I have killed over 50 liches. The point is, i dont see plasmors spawn from ANY element anymore!

diff mission node maybe

3 minutes ago, Avrael_Asgard said:

Ye, thats why i asked if other got it in hydra, if they did, then it shouldnt be because of that node. But i have seen it in no node ive tried so far, and the magnetic one was in hydra.

nah i got a heat plasmor there before.

like now i got 2 of the epehemras left.

the magnetic one im on lich 15 no magnetic ephemera lol rip

rng can just be cruel

3 hours ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

Yup, Hydra is the best farm for tenet weapons

Errm... any corpus ship will do?

All you need is a golden hand and a Zenith Granum Crown?

Cuz spectre levels are determined by the crown you use and not the enemy level?

I got all Tenet guns for various elementals in Skyresh on Phobos cuz its the fastest way to create a sister...

cheers

1 hour ago, Crossfire78 said:

Errm... any corpus ship will do?

All you need is a golden hand and a Zenith Granum Crown?

Cuz spectre levels are determined by the crown you use and not the enemy level?

I got all Tenet guns for various elementals in Skyresh on Phobos cuz its the fastest way to create a sister...

cheers

You only get a replacement Zenith crown in a level 30+ mission and Hydra is the fastest level 30+ Corpus mission. Ergo, Hydra is the best farm as you get the weapon and your coin back rather quickly because it's a capture mission.

On topic: OP, my own Tenet Arca Plasmor is heat, and it was the very first TAP I generated. 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb TheSixOfDiamonds:

Unfortunately, sometimes RNG is just like that

yes yes random blah-blah.
you already realize that almost everything can be calculated?!?!?!

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Avrael_Asgard:

So, despite this very much feeling like a bug, before i know for sure i wont post it in bugs.

Yes. it seems to be a bug. because with me it is possible. there is still a lot of fix patches missing and it is worth waiting. devs have done a very good job so far!

5 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

you already realize that almost everything can be calculated?!?!?!

I can respond with:

Long story short, it's a fools errand. It would also require reverse engineering the game, which violates the EULA, and would most likely result in being permanently banned from the game.

source: Letter13's response in https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1273179-how-does-the-relic-random-work/

Can it be calculated? Technically
Is it feasible? Not at all.

EDIT:

I'm just gonna start over with how wrong that is:

Yes, you can run the stats, but the stats are just gonna tell you whether or not what you are experiencing is an anomaly or not. People love looking at % chances and interpreting how many attempts it should take, even though that's not what it really means.

I've gotten electric, heat and mag arca from the capture node on pluto, so all weapons/damage types can drop on all nodes. I was intentionally chasing the electric one, then got heat arca popping once or twice while trying to roll an envoy and then a couple of mag arcas when I was going for cycron.

RNGsus is a *@##$, praise Lootcifer and see them 666-es rolling.

10 hours ago, Avrael_Asgard said:

Ok, so i guess its not bugged then... anyone got it from Hydra on Pluto too? Thats where im farming to get the zenith crown right back.

My Sister go-to mission is Skyresh, Phobos. It's the lowest-level Capture mission that takes place on the Corpus Ship tileset, so it's your fastest bet. There's also Ishtar, Venus, which is even lower level, but is Ship Reactor Sabotage, so it may take longer.

It's true you can't replace your Zenith Crown in the same mission, but most of the missions where you're fighting the Sisters take place on the Corpus Ship tileset, so you can easily get 3-5 Zenith Crowns per Sister.

The only problem with Skyresh is that the red objective marker for the Capture target, Sister Candidate, and Treasurer can really be confusing if all three are present at once, which is not uncommon.

Archived