The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence Dev Workshop & FAQ

[DE]Danielle

44 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Off topic: Aya is a bad name choice, too much like Ayatan. I thought Ayatan Stars were supposed to contain the thoughts of people? Am I mis-remembering that lore?

Unless I'm mistaken, I think early on in Prime Time #292 Reb moused over the Aya / Regal Aya, and the Aya's text mentioned it was the memories of the Orokin themselves, something along those lines.

If that's the case I could see the relation between Aya and an Ayatan Star; Perhaps the Aya is something found inside of some of them? Speaking of lore that is.

• For shorthand, Raya could be a fair nickname for Regal Aya, methinks.

10 minutes ago, Dragonah said:

Apologies if ive missed this in another post. But what currency will the prime noggles use after the rotations are over? Regular or Regal Aya? I want to make sure i can grab some of those once they're available in the shop.

Based on what I've read near the bottom of the Prime Resurgence page, you'll need Regal Aya to get the noggles. Based on the prices mentioned in the main post on the thread,

On 2021-11-02 at 12:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Prime Liset Skin & Decoration = 1 Regal Aya 

(I'm guessing that's talking about Orbiter decorations)

I would imagine it's 1 Regal Aya per noggle. Hope it helps :)

2 minutes ago, OP-R8R said:
1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

While it is not possible for this first run, we have pages upon pages of feedback here that will be considered alongside the data we’ll be reviewing once the event has finished. Rest assured the importance of bonus Platinum in the value proposition is noted for next time. 

"Will be considered" is not the same as "we will add this next time".

Remember when they considered our feedback regarding the Corrupted Holokey drop chance being too low and they responded by changing the drop amount instead? Not to mention all the Yareli feedback that was swept under the rug, pretending she's in a good state.

Yeah, it's hard to rest assured...

1 minute ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

For shorthand, Raya could be a fair nickname for Regal Aya, methinks.

I think the more fair nickname I'm gonna go with is "scam coins".

vor 5 Minuten schrieb PublikDomain:

unfair to the players who were early participants.

And that might be exactly what DE decides IF they run the even again (who knows) and after "considering" the player feedback.

Players paid 20$ on the first event without platinum in the packs and it will be unfair to the players who were early participants.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Perfectly_Framed_Waifu:

Remember when they considered our feedback regarding the Corrupted Holokey drop chance being too low and they responded by changing the drop amount instead? Not to mention all the Yareli feedback that was swept under the rug, pretending she's in a good state.

Yeah, it's hard to rest assured...

I think the more fair nickname I'm gonna go with is "scam coins".

Oh I remember that very well.
They started the dev workshop on these topics announcing their way of doing the stuff, ignored EVERY player feedback and went straight with what was announced on the very first post of that topics. The time where DE listened to feedback is long over.

I need to give my full feelings on this. I am extremely disappointed that DE is going through with this scam. Sorry, going to call it what it is, it IS less value and they even admitted that much. Couple that with FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) items, and yet ANOTHER Dev Workshop that is just for show... and then giving the most weakest excuse I've heard for why they are going forward with this EXTREMELY bad move... just WOW.
And here I thought they were moving in the right direction for monetization when they removed "loot box"-like items...
*sigh* To have this kind of an insult right now, before their big new update at the end of the year.... such bad timing to boot :(

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

With Prime Resurgence launching tomorrow, we wanted to answer your requests to (a) add Platinum to the packs and (b) add Accessories Packs with Platinum. 

A. The reality is that for this inaugural launch we are unable at this time (right before launch) to add Platinum to the packs due to technical and compliance limitations across all Warframe’s platforms. We want to avoid doing any changes midway through the event as well, with it becoming a logistical challenge on the backend setup and unfair to the players who were early participants. While it is not possible for this first run, we have pages upon pages of feedback here that will be considered alongside the data we’ll be reviewing once the event has finished. Rest assured the importance of bonus Platinum in the value proposition is noted for next time. 

B. The same reasoning from A applies to adding Accessories Packs - there is still much to consider for an event that has yet to run, but being the biggest discussed point here we know it is desired. But since we are unable to add a Pack at this point, there is no way for us to add Platinum to a pack that doesn’t exist. 

We really want to stress again that this is our first attempt at running an event like this. It has been 8 years of the same Prime Access system and 7 years of Prime Vault, we aren’t reinventing the wheel but we are venturing into an entirely new way to make Prime items available in ways we’ve never attempted before. And this is why player feedback is so vital, we know what your top concerns are and will take it into consideration if we look at a future run of Prime Resurgence. 

We just simply cannot commit to any major systematic changes at this time, because of the reasons listed above and because we need performance data to make educated and informed decisions if we run the event again. These may not be the answers you were hoping for, but for the sake of transparency they are the answers we have to give at this time. We also want to make a point of saying that you as a player have the freedom to participate in any form that is most comfortable to you. With far more avenues of access to free-path Primed items with Aya, you can dedicate your time to building up that Prime inventory that you’ve been dreaming of. 

Thank you for reading and we’ll see you for tomorrow’s launch! 

If you feel there is no time to make any more changes, consider delaying this event by 1 week to resolve this.

28 minutes ago, OP-R8R said:

Oh I remember that very well.
They started the dev workshop on these topics announcing their way of doing the stuff, ignored EVERY player feedback and went straight with what was announced on the very first post of that topics.

Ever since I grinded out the Tenet weapons (excluding the melees because **** Holokeys), I've barely played the game. It's hard for me to stay happy with a game where basically all feedback goes ignored and things get implemented in a less than desirable way, and this new "event" is driving yet another nail into that coffin, deeper than the previous. I've explained some of the past stuff away with "oh, they're busy working on the New War" and cut them some slack, but I can't give them that excuse here. If things don't improve right after New War, I'm moving on to greener pastures until enough improvements happen. Like honestly, despite being in dire need of it, this game's seeing so little character/weapon balancing per year that it baffles me. For example, how long has Inaros been no more than a chonky healthbar on legs and atrocious abilities? My king's the polar opposite of good game design. I'mma stop my rant here, but boy, I could write a book...

Alternatively, and as others have pointed out multiple times (but which I'm gonna point out again because 30 pages of feedback apparently isn't enough), if prices are too complicated to change on such short notice:

On 2021-11-02 at 7:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

There are 3 Regal Aya packs available for purchase: 

• Regal Aya x6 = 19.99 USD
  • Regal Aya x14 = 39.99 USD
    • Getting the value of 12 Regal Aya when purchasing two of the x6 pack, with two bonus Regal Aya.
  • Regal Aya x30 = 79.99 USD
    • Getting the value of 28 Regal Aya when purchasing two of the x14 pack, with two bonus Regal Aya.

The reality is that for this inaugural launch I am unable at this time to give you a cent of my money. If there had been ACTUAL parity with the original Prime Vault value - as you claimed there would be - I would definitely have been interested to pick up a few of the armor sets. This is not a situation of "you wouldn't have spent money anyway"; I have bought platinum and Prime Access numerous times in the past. But you will not be receiving any from me for this event, or any future ones, until the missing platinum value, *through platinum*, is restored.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

With Prime Resurgence launching tomorrow, we wanted to answer your requests to (a) add Platinum to the packs and (b) add Accessories Packs with Platinum. 

A. The reality is that for this inaugural launch we are unable at this time (right before launch) to add Platinum to the packs due to technical and compliance limitations across all Warframe’s platforms. We want to avoid doing any changes midway through the event as well, with it becoming a logistical challenge on the backend setup and unfair to the players who were early participants. While it is not possible for this first run, we have pages upon pages of feedback here that will be considered alongside the data we’ll be reviewing once the event has finished. Rest assured the importance of bonus Platinum in the value proposition is noted for next time. 

B. The same reasoning from A applies to adding Accessories Packs - there is still much to consider for an event that has yet to run, but being the biggest discussed point here we know it is desired. But since we are unable to add a Pack at this point, there is no way for us to add Platinum to a pack that doesn’t exist. 

We really want to stress again that this is our first attempt at running an event like this. It has been 8 years of the same Prime Access system and 7 years of Prime Vault, we aren’t reinventing the wheel but we are venturing into an entirely new way to make Prime items available in ways we’ve never attempted before. And this is why player feedback is so vital, we know what your top concerns are and will take it into consideration if we look at a future run of Prime Resurgence. 

We just simply cannot commit to any major systematic changes at this time, because of the reasons listed above and because we need performance data to make educated and informed decisions if we run the event again. These may not be the answers you were hoping for, but for the sake of transparency they are the answers we have to give at this time. We also want to make a point of saying that you as a player have the freedom to participate in any form that is most comfortable to you. With far more avenues of access to free-path Primed items with Aya, you can dedicate your time to building up that Prime inventory that you’ve been dreaming of. 

There is a quick non-systematic fix you can (presumably) still make. Just cut the prices/effective prices of regal aya to make up for the loses. This could either be by reducing the prices of the packs or by including more regal aya in each pack. I'd say a cost cut of between 33% and 50% would be reasonable. 50% would certainly be nice as it'd bring the value right around to the price of previous unvaulting packs but without platinum, though i suppose you could justify something less than this with the convenience tax. As it stands though, i will certainly be holding off on buying anything. This really feels like a Tencent move

Price and plat and all that aside, the idea of having two unvaulting mechanisms running simultaneously (Long-cycle-long-window one as Prime Access and short-cycle-short-window one as Prime resurgence) is genius

Hope this event is a sucess and reopen in a timely manner. (once per month and last a week maybe?) And of course, with plat in the pack next time. 

Thanks for the hard work of bringing us this even, I fully understand designing, coding, and pricing are very likely handled by three different group of people, and I don't want to depress people with other's mistake, so thank you and also, please add plat or lower the price of Regal Aya. 

8 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

In the text you ignored, I guess?

An exact 1:1 with what you could get before. Two accessories and nothing else is not an exact 1:1 with two accessories and 200 plat. Same with the packs and dual packs.

q07DdQo.png

https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/qrn3q6/prime_resurgence_dev_workshop_faq/

Already had someone answer this. Maybe if you read further a few messages, you wouldn't look silly here. 

7 hours ago, OP-R8R said:

Sure, as long DE meets the set profit margin for Tencent.

Oh... and... out of pure curiosity... have you ever been introduced to the concept of a "lie"?

It's not about them lying or not. It's about evidence. The fact that it could be a lie is why it's not hard evidence just as the other guy had no evidence whatsoever to support his claim that Tencent IS directly involved. Both statements can be written off by Hitchin's Razor. You missed the point because you didn't read further and now you look silly. Lol

I like the idea of shorter rotations for the prime items (might destroy the trade market prices, but oh well) and being able to earn prime cosmetic thou the regular Aya. 

However, why is there a need to introduce another "premium" currency? We already have platinum :platinum:, and we can already use it in game to buy items. Why not use that?

Please, DE don't go down this rabbit hole. I predict that if the regal Aya will be popular, we will see another type of "premium" currency. Just keep it at one!

Delay the event a week. Fix it. Don’t release it in such a shady, off-putting way. You will lose money from this. You will lose customers. You will lose the little good will you have at the moment, considering how little content you have released lately.

One more week won’t kill you as a company. So (DE)lay the event.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

Then why don't you guys start doing Dev Workshops before commitments? The feedback is pointless if you already put all your eggs in one basket.

Reputation is hard to earn and easy to lose. I think it's better to delay this event or lower the cost to accommodate for the lack of Platinum if there are severe challenges and turn a new leaf with how feedback is valued from these posts and from the community who has kept this game thriving for 8 years.

The fact it has taken this many pages to get a message across that most of us could have pointed out as soon as it was suggested to remove Platinum and substitute Endo is telling. This happens with everything from bug reporting, balance feedback, to marketing. It's really strange how DE treats the playerbase and then backpedals when they realize the invested ones have a point almost every time. When people say all this, "DE" is used to say "DE management/decisions". It's nothing towards you Danielle, Megan, Rebecca, or anyone in the community team. It's really obvious where this issue resides and you guys are the ones keeping everything together. Thank you for being active in this thread and being the middle man of this discussion. I hope you understand that most of these concerns are directed at the management of these systems and not the poor community managers who have to endure this cycle every time there's a Dev Workshop. It's severe this time because it's about money instead of a mod or two. 

It's getting to the point where financial loss is the only way to get across this problem that's been slowly cooking for years at a time. Maybe this Prime Resurgence will be that tipping point, I'm not sure.

And regarding "reinventing the wheel", you sort of are. The whole system boils down to "reinventing the wheel" and testing the waters of what more aggressive F2P games use with confusing currencies and the "just short amount" tactic to make people overspend.

vor 25 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1:

It's not about them lying or not. It's about evidence. The fact that it could be a lie is why it's not hard evidence just as the other guy had no evidence whatsoever to support his claim that Tencent IS directly involved. Both statements can be written off by Hitchin's Razor. You missed the point because you didn't read further and now you look silly. Lol

Yeah, I don't think so Tim.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Adrian_Nox:

I like the idea of shorter rotations for the prime items (might destroy the trade market prices, but oh well) and being able to earn prime cosmetic thou the regular Aya. 

However, why is there a need to introduce another "premium" currency? We already have platinum :platinum:, and we can already use it in game to buy items. Why not use that?

Please, DE don't go down this rabbit hole. I predict that if the regal Aya will be popular, we will see another type of "premium" currency. Just keep it at one!

They explained that in the FAQ. (items which prior have been purchaseable with real money only shall remain real-money items, and plat can be traded for)

Well, you might ask now "why not just put real money prices there?", and that is probably a legit question.

Answer is pretty simple though, this is a basic F2P-Game Design practice to hide real prices of items.

It has psychological effects like: "oh, it costs only 1 Regal Aya" instead of "hm, 7$ seems alot"

Besides that, it often is designed in a way that players who once bought that currency are encouraged to buy it again.

Because oftentimes, after buying what you want you have some leftover currency because you either couldnt or didnt want to spend it on something else.

And then its like "hm, better buy some more to get something else i want so this leftover currency isnt wasted"

It simply is one step more to do the math on what you are actually spending, i mean, just look at this 😅

Spoiler

How does Pack pricing compare to Prime Vault? 

Regal Aya Pack prices are valued as closely as possible with what you could get before in the Prime Vault Packs (keeping in mind that Bundles will always have the best Regal Aya value vs. individual purchases). That was a major priority when determining the exchange of Regal Aya to premium purchases in Varzia’s shop. 

Let’s get into the specifics and price breakdowns (using USD as reference):

Taking the current Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime Vault pricing: 

• The Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime individual packs = 39.99 USD
  • The Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime individual Accessories Pack = 19.99 USD
  • The Dual Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime pack = 59.99 USD

Each individual item has the following Regal Aya values: 

• Prime Warframe = 3 Regal Aya
  • Prime Weapon = 2 Regal Aya
  • Prime Accessories vary based on size and type, with the values potentially being: 
    • Prime Accessory = 1 Regal Aya
    • Prime Syandanas* = 2 Regal Aya

Nov. 12th - Update on Prime Accessories Price Adjustments: 

Zitat

Update Nov. 12th

We have made a change to some Regal Aya item prices - our original intentions were to base prices on the best Regal Aya value per dollar but players have correctly pointed out things should match the Prime Vault Accessories as closely as possible within the new event structure when it comes to the Cosmetics involved. That feedback went into the following changes:

Prime Accessories that were previously valued at 3 Regal Aya have been changed to 2 Regal Aya. This includes:

• Prime Armor Sets
  • Prime Operator Accessories and the Saita Prime Suit
  • Kavasa Kubrow Prime Set

And for added transparency on specific Regal Aya values per item: 

• Prime Syandanas = 2 Regal Aya
  • Prime Sugatras = 1 Regal Aya 
  • Prime Sigils = 1 Regal Aya 
  • Prime Sentinel Accessories = 1 Regal Aya 
  • Prime Liset Skin & Decoration = 1 Regal Aya 
  • Prime Extractors & Blueprints = 1 Regal Aya 

We do want to make a point of saying that not all accessories combinations will equal the exact pricing of a traditional Prime Vault Accessories Pack. Item combination is at player discretion since every Prime Vault item will be available for individual selection. The accompanying Warframes in rotations have varying accessory types and amounts. The Nekros Prime accessories, for example, has the Uru Prime Syandana (2 Regal Aya) and the Acanthus Prime Armor Set (2 Regal Aya) for a total of 4 Regal Aya if purchased together through Prime Resurgence. While others, such as the Nova Prime pack with the Edo Prime Armor Set (2 Regal Aya) and the Verlorum Prime Sigil (1 Regal Aya), maintain the 3 Regal Aya to one Prime Accessories Pack value. 

We would be remiss if we were unaware of the reasons for the popularity of Prime Accessories Packs, the biggest being the inclusion of bonus Platinum. To quote from the Workshop; “We simply cannot justify or reason with having players pay for one premium currency to purchase another.” But we understand that Platinum increases the value of the packs for players. While those differences in value vary between Prime Vault Packs and Prime Resurgence rotations, our intent is to establish a happy medium by offering all of the scheduled primed Accessories over several months (with the freedom to purchase individual items). Individual Primed Accessories give players more choice - a new and far more flexible approach to Prime Accessories access. Instead of waiting for a Primed Accessory to become available through a single Prime Vault rotation, you now have the option to hand-pick your favorites from several. 

With the decrease of 3 to 2 Regal Aya for a handful of Accessories, that freedom of choice is increased that much more for players to determine that value where they see fit! The full schedule of rotations (and the Prime Accessories for those rotations) is available in the Workshop FAQ above, so that you can plan your future Regal Aya purchases if you choose to do so!

As stated in the Workshop, we will be intently watching for feedback during and after the event has run and will be reviewing data for future decision making (in the event that we choose to continue with Prime Resurgence.)

Thank you, Tenno!

Expand  

A Single Prime Warframe Bundle in Prime Resurgence is valued at 6 Regal Aya and includes: 

• 1x Prime Warframe (3 Regal Aya)
  • 2x Prime Weapons (4 Regal Aya)
    • So you are getting a 1 Regal Aya discount. 
  • 10k Endo (Bonus!) 

A Dual Prime Warframe Bundle in Prime Resurgence is valued at 10 Regal Aya and includes: 

• 2x Prime Warframe (6 Regal Aya) 
  • 4x Prime Weapons (8 Regal Aya)
    • So you are getting a 4 Regal Aya discount. 
  • 50k Endo (Bonus!) 

*And each pack includes its own collection of accessories. 

• Regal Aya x3 = 19.99 USD
  • Regal Aya x7 = 39.99 USD
    • Getting the value of 6 Regal Aya when purchasing two of the x3 pack, with a bonus Regal Aya.
  • Regal Aya x15 = 79.99 USD
    • Getting the value of 14 Regal Aya when purchasing two of the x7 pack, with a bonus Regal Aya.

Meaning Regal Aya values equals to the same in the current Vault pricing:

• Purchasing a Prime Accessory Set = 3 Regal Aya or 19.99 USD
    • The same as most individual Accessories Packs. 
      • Note that this varies for some Prime Accessory Bundles, require 4 Regal Aya (ex. Nekros Prime Accessories) 

• Purchasing a Prime Warframe individual pack = 6 Regal Aya or 39.99 USD 
    • The same as an individual Prime Vault Pack with the added 1 Regal Aya bonus if you purchase the x7 Regal Aya pack. 
  • Purchasing a Dual Prime Pack = 10 Regal Aya or 79.99 USD 
    • The same as a Dual Prime Vault Pack with the added 5 Regal Aya bonus if you purchase the x15 Regal Aya pack. 

Pretty long text just to compare the price before/after, isnt it?

20 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Then why don't you guys start doing Dev Workshops before commitments? The feedback is pointless if you already put all your eggs in one basket.

Reputation is hard to earn and easy to lose. I think it's better to delay this event if there are severe challenges and turn a new leaf with how feedback is valued from these posts and from the community who has kept this game thriving for 8 years.

The fact it has taken this many pages to get a message across that most of us could have pointed out as soon as it was suggested is telling. This happens with everything from bug reporting, balance feedback, to marketing. It's really strange how DE treats the playerbase and then backpedals when they realize the invested ones have a point almost every time.

It's getting to the point where financial suffrage is the only way to get across this problem that's been slowly cooking for years at a time. Maybe this Prime Resurgence will be that tipping point, I'm not sure.

If only they would actually listened when they do Dev workshop before hand. How many time has the dev workshop ended up being what was said on the initial post after 50+ page of feedback from players getting ignored. They more the ignore us the more they are starting to look like Blizzard which is seriously not a comparison any gaming company should want to get.

The best way to get out of the corner they painted themselves in is either cut the price of Regal aya or postpone the even until they can add plat to the Regal aya purchase. But as many pointed out the chance of that Happening are less than 0.00001% considering how hard headed DE is even when they are in the wrong.

Right so. Can someone explain to me the point of Regal Aya.

In the past the Dual packs including the cosmetics and whatnot plus a chunk of platinum for about £35. Going off my calculations ((£52.49/15)*10) for the pound cost of a dual pack it works out exactly the same, just... instead of platinum you get endo.

Ahhh wait is this some weird scheme. Under this new system I can't drop £35 every few months for a prime pack and enough platinum to mess about with; I either get the prime pack or platinum on its own because now the prime packs have to be bought with some middle man currency.

Hmmmmmmm not entirely sure I like that.

EDIT: wait is prime access going away or not?

It's unfortunate this isn't launching on good terms with the vocal majority, but lets be real. There are people, like me, who will pay a premium to be able to get what they want NOW. The worst thing about Vault and Access for me is the infrequency in which a certain item is available for purchase and I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

If you want value you can clearly see that the current Prime systems are where it's at. If you think this is going to flop hard you're kidding yourself. Sure they will lose some potential customers but I doubt it's going to be as bad as a forum will make it seem.

That said I do agree that they should improve the system to be less value conscious. I don't like having to think so much about paying a premium even though I accept it as a reality. Like do people actually think this event should provide more value than a Prime Access or Vault? I mean for me the value is close even as is just because of the sheer variety and freedom of choice. This is subjective obviously and that's kind of my whole point in writing this. The math is just a fraction of the overall proposition.

59 minutes ago, Elion91 said:

Price and plat and all that aside, the idea of having two unvaulting mechanisms running simultaneously (Long-cycle-long-window one as Prime Access and short-cycle-short-window one as Prime resurgence) is genius

It is kinda genius, which is why they're looking to not do that and instead replace the Prime Vault with this mess.

On 2021-11-02 at 8:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Will Prime Resurgence return at a later date? Will it replace Prime Vault?

Community feedback and overall participation will be monitored throughout Prime Resurgence’s event run to determine if it will ultimately be replacing the Prime Vault program or appear alongside it. This decision will not be made lightly and will require a lot of data before we can make a more permanent commitment. We do anticipate running some Prime Vaults throughout 2022 while this decision is being made, so as to not disrupt player accessibility to Vaulted content.

23 minutes ago, FillyRarity said:

Ahhh wait is this some weird scheme. Under this new system I can't drop £35 every few months for a prime pack and enough platinum to $&*^ about with; I either get the prime pack or platinum on its own because now the prime packs have to be bought with some middle man currency.

Bingo! And don't forget that not only will you be paying £39-£45 for the Dual Prime pack (£60x2 gives enough Regal Aya for 3 Dual Prime packs, alternatively the 3+7 Regal Aya packs), but also an additional £38 to get 5/6th of the Platinum you would've gotten with the old Dual Prime pack from the Prime Vault.

£35 just became £77-83, yay!!

Edit: I missed the line that said the Accessories are included with the new Prime Warframe bundles but can you blame me? It's not like they've made this Workshop post to be easily read.

Spoiler
On 2021-11-02 at 8:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

A Single Prime Warframe Bundle in Prime Resurgence is valued at 6 Regal Aya and includes: 

• 1x Prime Warframe (3 Regal Aya)
  • 2x Prime Weapons (4 Regal Aya)
    • So you are getting a 1 Regal Aya discount. 
  • 10k Endo (Bonus!) 

A Dual Prime Warframe Bundle in Prime Resurgence is valued at 10 Regal Aya and includes: 

• 2x Prime Warframe (6 Regal Aya) 
  • 4x Prime Weapons (8 Regal Aya)
    • So you are getting a 4 Regal Aya discount. 
  • 50k Endo (Bonus!) 

*And each pack includes its own collection of accessories. <- Why is this line here and not in the packs above?!

• Regal Aya x3 = 19.99 USD
  • Regal Aya x7 = 39.99 USD
    • Getting the value of 6 Regal Aya when purchasing two of the x3 pack, with a bonus Regal Aya.
  • Regal Aya x15 = 79.99 USD
    • Getting the value of 14 Regal Aya when purchasing two of the x7 pack, with a bonus Regal Aya.

Oh, and you also get 50k Endo. Woop de doop. And if any white knights wanna once more say that 50k Endo is totes worth the loss of 1200 Platinum, I wanna see you put your money where your mouth is and buy my 15 pineapples for 1.2k plat.

7 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

It is kinda genius, which is why they're looking to not do that and instead replace the Prime Vault with this mess.

Bingo! And don't forget that not only will you be paying £39-£45 for the Dual Prime pack (£60x2 gives enough Regal Aya for 3 Dual Prime packs, alternatively the 3+7 Regal Aya packs) and an additional £38 to get 5/6th of the Platinum you would've gotten with the old Dual Prime pack from the Prime Vault, but the new Dual Prime packs don't come with the previously included accessories, so that's an extra ~£30 per Dual Prime pack!

£35 just became £107, yay!!

i thought it was double not almost triple, holy crap

wait... 35x3 = 105.... that is more then triple!!!!!!

I am not sure if this has been asked already but it scratches at the grey matter of my skull.

Question: Will players that have bought prime access/prime accessory packs in the past be gifted a small amount of Regal Aya? I can understand if it won’t be done since past Prime Access/Accessory packs came with platinum and thus, may have some effect on prime part trades. (Not so much with prime accessories since you can’t trade them.)

Archived