Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.3

[DE]Danielle

umm i had 3 vitus essence decor thingys in my orbiter and scaled them down, however after returning from some missions they arent anywhere nor are they in my inventory.. so there is something wrong here

update: umm yeah nvm it seems they didnt disappear they were just super tiny, so much so i couldnt see them.. so if anyone thinks there item is lost it may just be tiny aswell.

Edited by JackalX137
update

---

I also found today that Yareli's ability kills while riding Merulina don't count towards K-Drive kills for the Nightwave challenge. I'm pretty sure this has been reported for a while.

---

Please add Platinum to Regal Aya purchases. Thank you!

And deleting posts is not a good look.

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 5

• When dragging around Mod Configs to swap (i.e Swapping Mod Config A to Config B), we now swap applied Helminth abilities as well to support the Modding of a given Helminth choice. 

Can PLEASE revert this? this is a bad change. Reverse it or come up with a better solution, like maybe asking if the player would like to keep the power in place or something like that. It could be a lot better if Helminth's powers swap has to be done with Helminth itself and that it doesn't move when you move a Mod Config slot. 

This issue is very important, I hope you take it seriously and fix it quickly.

Edited by AJAL8000
PLEASE!
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, AJAL8000 said:

Can PLEASE revert this? this is a bad change. Reverse it or come up with a better solution, like maybe asking if the player would like to keep the power in place or something like that. It could be a lot better if Helminth's powers swap has to be done with Helminth itself and that it doesn't move when you move a Mod Config slot. 

This issue is very important, I hope you take it seriously and fix it quickly.

I prefer it the way it's been changed to (Helminth goes with the configs), but I can understand that not everyone wanted this change. Making it so swapping configs with a Helminth ability includes a confirmation popup (would you like to swap the Helminth ability too? yes/no) like you suggest would work for both of us.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, FireStorm550 said:

The new, large, "Mastery Rank test available" banner is really not needed to clutter the upper right of the screen.  It's not like people are going to forget to take it and need a constant reminder.

You'd be surprised how many people do forget to do the test.

5 hours ago, Halo said:

A step in the right direction. 

Clean, sleek, and not blurry, but no option to change the size of it. 

Way too large for others as well as myself. 

xK1nmjD_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Option to adjust, sure. This size is fine for me tho, since that size is also in the tabs, this means the chances of accidentally pressing "close all" instead of "invite" when I have a bunch of chats open and queued to trade and need to start inviting and closing fast. Also won't be accidentally inviting or adding people as friends when wanting to open and close profiles quickly in a player list.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, nms. said:

Option to adjust, sure. This size is fine for me tho, since that size is also in the tabs, this means the chances of accidentally pressing "close all" instead of "invite" when I have a bunch of chats open and queued to trade and need to start inviting and closing fast. Also won't be accidentally inviting or adding people as friends when wanting to open and close profiles quickly in a player list.

Why I wish there was a way to make it smaller.

The original size was best for me personally cause I never missed anything. 

Plus, using a controller, snapping to "close all" at the top of the list was 1 million times as fast compared to now as the list is too huge. 

Not to mention as you said, menu-overlapping being an issue now too, which I hate. 

There should be an option to scale it smaller, case in point, and thus should be in the game.

This was never an issue, and now it is. 

• Like 1

Guys, these UI changes need a more critical eye. It looks like trading for cosmetics (specifically in this case trading tags to Son for plushies) no longer shows which ones you already own. Pretty sure I just duplicated one before noticing when I'm only trying to complete the set.

Maintaining feature parity with a new graphical layout should be the minimum bar for UI changes.

Edited by atteSmythe
  • Like 1

Please revert the change to Amalgam Barrel Diffusion. The mod does not in any way indicate that it is supposed to increase roll distance (so saying that the new behaviour is a "fix" is somewhat hard to believe, given that based on its description the mod was functioning exactly as intended prior to the patch), and the extended range does not work well in the vast majority of tilesets.

I like my evasion to be snappy and responsive, and ABD was previously perfect for this, but now it just results in me catapulting myself into the nearest nook if the area I'm rolling in is in any way cluttered (in other words, any location that isn't a completely flat plane), to say nothing of the muscle memory issues that will inevitably arise from the distance difference between loadouts that have the mod and those that don't.

If there is a demand for mods to increase roll distance (something I haven't personally seen, but am willing to believe exists), the effect would be better off as its own mod. At least that way you wouldn't be messing up the players who've gotten used to the mod's pre-patch handling over the two years it has been in the game.

Edited by Corvid
  • Like 4

Please add a decent sum of platinum to the regal aya bundles, it doesn't have to be as much as their prime unvaulting counterparts but I think there definitely should be some as right now I don't see the value being close to the original system (Platinum is a large reason for my prime unvault purchases) and so I will most likely not be purchasing any. Thanks!

• Like 2