Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.4

[DE]Rebecca

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.4  

47657440f5687a5ee9a4da2e5ab199f6.jpg

PRIME RESURGENCE IS NOW LIVE UNTIL JANUARY 25TH 2022!

Varzia, a Dax from the Old War, has made her temporary home in Maroo’s Bazaar with a slew of Prime goods for you to obtain. You can either purchase Relics from her Wares with Aya (free path) or gain instant access to Prime items and bundles with Regal Aya (purchase path).

Curious about Varzia? Her origin and appearance can be explained should a Tenno pay close attention to her conversations...

Aya has been added to the drop tables (The Void or Bounties) or has a chance of appearing in Relic Packs available for purchase in the Market for Platinum or Syndicate Offerings for Standing! We’ve provided some more information here on the Aya drop rates: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1287113-aya-and-vaulted-relics-overview-hotfix-3094-preview-console-hotfix-preview/ 

www.warframe.com/droptables 

The first Prime Resurgence Rotation at Varzia’s is live:

NOV 16: Mag Prime & Nova Prime

• Dakra Prime

• Boar Prime

• Soma Prime

• Vasto Prime

• Targis Prime Armor

• Distilling Extractor Prime & Blueprint

• Edo Prime Armor

• Velorum Prime Sigil

Relics for Warframes and Weapons are within Varzia’s Wares! 

Please direct your feedback to our original Prime Resurgence Dev Workshop & FAQ: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1285421-prime-resurgence-dev-workshop-faq/ 

Changes:

• Increased the distance from which the Gate to the Cambion Drift will open in the Necralisk to allow for polite door-holding Tenno to have a more generous range.

Fixes:

• Fixed a rare crash if someone unsuccessfully modified their keybindings by hand.

• Fixes toward Repair/Craft time for Railjack modules during the Rising Tide quest being incorrect 

• The intended change to a 1 minute craft time was part of Update 30.9.0 but due to an error it was still 1 hour. As of this Hotfix, the actual repair time is about 90 seconds instead of 1 minute, which confuses the UI... work is ongoing!

• Fixed Helminths “Appetite” arrows being missing. 

• Fixed falling through the floor when attempting to use the Dojo Arrival Gate.

• Fixed Nightwave Act “Biohazard” description missing its Heat Damage icon.

• Fixed Iradite Ship Decoration being tiny. 

• Fixed missing pause button on Polychrome research in Dojo.

• Fixed being told to extract after picking up a Kubrow egg.

• Fixed script error occurring when selecting Invasion as it expires.

• Fixed Aliases getting caught in censors and preventing others from seeing the affected players online or inviting them.

Please revert the change to Amalgam Barrel Diffusion. The mod does not in any way indicate that it is supposed to increase roll distance (so saying that the new behaviour is a "fix" is somewhat hard to believe, given that based on its description the mod was functioning exactly as intended prior to the patch), and the extended range does not work well in the vast majority of tilesets.

I like my evasion to be snappy and responsive, and ABD was previously perfect for this, but now it just results in me catapulting myself into the nearest nook if the area I'm rolling in is in any way cluttered (in other words, any location that isn't a completely flat plane), to say nothing of the muscle memory issues that will inevitably arise from the distance difference between loadouts that have the mod and those that don't.

If there is a demand for mods to increase roll distance (something I haven't personally seen, but am willing to believe exists), the effect would be better off as its own mod. At least that way you wouldn't be messing up the players who've gotten used to the mod's pre-patch handling over the two years it has been in the game.

8 minutes ago, Corvid said:

If there is a demand for mods to increase roll distance (something I haven't personally seen, but am willing to believe exists), the effect would be better off as its own mod.

DE staff's favorite Warframe, Nyx, now can roll with her Absorb Augment. That's literally it. For her and Mesa's Augments and moving the immovable around further, if I'm not mistaken.

Can't say that I'm surprised that this scam of an "event" is still being made live instead of the wiser option of delaying it to actually listen to feedback.

Why even have a Dev Workshop or even a forum for that matter if you're just going to ignore any feedback given?

As a reminder for everyone here to not buy Royal Aya. NONE of the r-aya packs give plat, they waited til the week before the event started for player feedback, had no dev stream last month, and claim they don't have time to fix things.

That said. Some of the dialogue the new lady gives points at her and Maroo being an item. Neat.

According to the new droptables, the same relic is present multiple times for endless missions, for example:
Void/Ani (Survival)
Rotation A
Meso P4 Relic    Rare (2.05%)
Meso P4 Relic    Rare (2.05%)

Meso C6 Relic    Rare (2.05%)
Meso B5 Relic    Rare (2.05%)
Meso S10 Relic    Rare (2.05%)
Lith G4 Relic    Uncommon (11.06%)
Lith T7 Relic    Uncommon (11.06%)
Lith K7 Relic    Uncommon (11.06%)
Lith N7 Relic    Uncommon (11.06%)
Lith A4 Relic    Uncommon (11.06%)
Lith I1 Relic    Uncommon (11.06%)
Meso P5 Relic    Rare (2.05%)
Meso B5 Relic    Rare (2.05%)
Meso Z4 Relic    Rare (2.05%)
Aya    Rare (2.05%)
Aya    Rare (2.05%)
Aya    Rare (2.05%)
Lith N8 Relic    Uncommon (11.06%)

Rotation B has
Neo P2 Relic    Rare (2.05%)
Neo P2 Relic    Rare (2.05%)

and Rotation C
Meso C6 Relic    Rare (6.49%)
Meso C6 Relic    Ultra Rare (1.29%)

And there are many chases like this. Is that intentional?
If it is, that feels like deliberately worsening the odds for some drops.

Void/Mot (Survival) Rotation C is this abomination:
Axi O5 Relic    Uncommon (10.84%)
Axi O5 Relic    Legendary (0.29%)

Axi A13 Relic    Uncommon (10.84%)
Axi A13 Relic    Legendary (0.29%)

Axi A14 Relic    Uncommon (10.84%)
Axi A14 Relic    Legendary (0.29%)

Axi I2 Relic    Uncommon (10.84%)
Axi I2 Relic    Legendary (0.29%)

Axi G6 Relic    Uncommon (10.84%)
Axi G6 Relic    Legendary (0.29%)

Axi C6 Relic    Uncommon (10.84%)