Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Upcoming Corrections with Regal Aya: Next Steps

[DE]Danielle

4 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

Er, no? Spenders and founders get the same content?

Because they're doing the same thing free players are doing. Thus they get the same rewards. If they decide to support the game in more ways (Which they've done from spending and being founders) they get more.

If free players got nothing, updates would be costing money, and all cosmetics wouldn't be purchasable through plat that you can get through trading. But DE wants to give free players something to do, as love for them. So updates are free, and 100s of cosmetics can be obtained by you spending someone else's money. All warframes can be obtained freely as well, etc

There are many games where most of their content cost money. Updates or dlcs to accessnew parts of stories, cosmetic equipment costing real money with no in-game currency trading. Other games be spoiling only those willing to spend, and barely give any kind of content to those unwilling to.

Edited by (PSN)Frost_Nephilim

1 hour ago, DreisterDino said:

You are aware that there is some salt/toxicity in this statement as well?

This sentence is just as unnecessary as some of the comments you got, or what purpose does it serve exactly?

Or did you think about still selling plat-free bundles to everyone who made comments which were toxic in your opinion?

Just like this comment, little snarky as well, i can imagine the thoughts behind it.

So, @[DE]Danielle, you are doing no wrong asking for constructive feedback.

But maybe be a bit more professional and refrain from using salty comments as well.

Might be hard when you are feeling attacked, but as a professional being part of the team dedicated to interacting with the community it should be the only way.

Well said @DreisterDino, couldn't have said it better myself.

We got 'em where it hurts, they know they messed up this once-in-a-blue-moon opportunity and now they are feverishly doing 'damage control' PR tactic to divert the attention before the New War drops with a pointless tinge of salt as icing.

This might be the 'first step' they took, will there be more? We shall anticipate.

P/S: They can't take a hit/criticism when they messed up,  🤣 .

Edited by RogueSyndiva
NaN:NaN
  • Like 3

So I may be part of the older playerbase but I remember buying entire nintendo games brand new for 30 bucks,@ then n64 games were 40$ and fast forward we have ps4 games for 50-60$ full games. 

Now we are paying 80$ for virtual kneepads. heh life is funny when you step back and actually look at how we've been overtime conditioned to spend more for less. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Wait what? 

For 3 Regal Aya I need 20 dollars. In other words I CAN'T BUY BY FRACTIONS if only I want ONE ITEM. 

Any ITEM I want costs me 20 dollars despite if I can buy three. 

And guess what? If it was normal prime vault packs, it'd cost you 20 dollars minimum as well. Difference here is that the 20 you spend allows you to get items from different packs rather than being locked into paying 20 bucks for one item and being forced to get another with the normal vault packs. It's just better this way. 

Edited by (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Felsagger said:

Do you KNOW why they can't take hit or criticism when they messed up?

BECAUSE THEY MESS UP ALL THE freakin; TIME!!!!, when they implement these currencies. They MESS US UP pretty hard and then we have to call them out when they put their moneygrubbing hands in our pockets. lmao. 

It's that simple. 

I can relate with that.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dreadlox said:

Is this was so hard? The community had to rage to see this was unfair? Thank you anyway, now i might think about the buying.

It's just tiring to have to go full bore napalm everything to get a response that isn't crossed arms, a stuck out lip, and being told to deal with it. They claim 'oh we only listen to constructive feedback stop being so TOXIC.'

Yet it's almost like they tailor their responses to encourage toxicity (see also 'oh we can't actually act on the feedback that we asked you for OOPS sorry MAYBE next time... if there is a next time.' Their response to helmenth feedback was to call it all in bad faith while issuing an insult disguised as an apology, and on and on and ON....)

And suddenly the impossible becomes possible when noise is made. Yet they go 'oh that was our best sales day EVER you people are SO TOXIC and MEAN but here you go with the exact thing you wanted.'

I'm tired of having t ogo full bore to be heard, and even then there are those same few White Knights again and again that seem to tailor their responses to expressly derail, inflame, and get the mods to lock up to shut down the convrosation altogether.

I'm here to have fun being a space genocide teenager wearing an abomination against God and Nature. Not deal with this pointless drama....

• Like 4

4 hours ago, (NSW)Nintendork3D said:

The fact people are thanking them for this and then forking over $80 is pretty sad.  It shouldn't have been a thing to begin with and you people are thanking them for goading you into spending more cash for an "event."

Honestly wouldn't be shocked if they botched the beginning just to rake in the cash when they "fix" the problem they made, and I won't be shocked when they do it again for the next event.

I've never understood this cynical idea that every move DE makes is a calculated gambit to trick players.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

DE wants to give free players something to do, as love for them.

Please don't get emotionally attached to corporations. Like any other for-profit company, DE chose their business model because they believed that it would make them the most money.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 2

The cynicism and lack of critical thinking in this thread is astonishing. On top of that, the inability for people to understand what Rebecca has said is insane alongside the fact that people are mad that the toxicity was addressed.

7 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

Please don't get emotionally attached to corporations. Like any other for-profit company, DE chose their business because they believed that it would make them the most money.

Actually... they did warframe as a passion project...

7 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

I've never understood this cynical idea that every move DE makes is a calculated gambit to trick players.

He just the kind of guy who expects everything to be perfect and thinks that improvement should never be appreciated. Negative human beings. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

No... my point is that your problem with paying 20 dollars for anything is unfounded. 

Wait so you say that I have no ground for wanting just one item that costs 1 Regal Aya? 

I want one item not three. Why I should spend 20 dollars when I am not going to use 2/3 of such spending?

rofl.

Edited by Felsagger

7 minutes ago, RogueSyndiva said:

Well said @DreisterDino, couldn't have said it better myself.

We got 'em where it hurts, they know they messed up this once-in-a-blue-moon opportunity and now they are feverishly doing 'damage control' PR tactic to divert the attention before the New War drops with a pointless tinge of salt as icing.

This might be the 'first step' they took, will there be more? We shall anticipate.

P/S: They can't take a hit/criticism when they messed up,  🤣 

From what I've learned from chatting online is that people like this ^ never stop. They think their actions are justified, and they think that people who get angry at them for intentionally being rude towards them just means that the offended is soft as if that somehow makes their actions more justifiable.

No way to get through to them.

It helps to separate yourself from them. I'd be 100% okay with you guys giving less contact with everyone in the community and more contact with those who are more mature. Have them look over updates like some of the popular YouTubers like Tactical potato and Brozime. They are pretty good at calling out things in more of a mature manner. Pick up some other good and respectful members if you guys can, I'd like for it to be possible for me to be in such a group, but its understandable if not. Easier to manage less people.

But anyways I think it would be a good call. You can still listen to the community but it will be coming from adults only

There's nothing soft or wrong about wanting to be treated with respect.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I am pleasantly surprised how quickly this got implemented,

The value of the packs now seem to be in line with the prime vault counterparts so i see more value to it,

True. 

Of course. They have to make things extremely clear so there are no confusions or misunderstandings. But isn't this their work, why should this be our job? These are their incomes. They have to worry about this right away off the bat.  

9 hours ago, Master_Of_Puppies_Prime said:

What about addressing the Aya? Drop/reward chance is abysmal!

people are complaining only because it's a new item. The drop chance is the same as the unvaulted relics before. if DE gave into the pressure and increased the drop chance, we're gonna have problems when they release a new prime relics. We gone end up getting more Aya than the new relics. Please DE don't increase the drop chance, Aya is way better than the old unvault system. We can hoard on these Aya and buy new unvault relic from Varzia as soon as they're added in game in the future. 

7 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Wait so you say that I have no ground for wanting just one item that costs 1 Regal Aya? 

I want one item not three. Why I should spend 20 dollars when I am not going to use 2/3 of such spending?

rofl.

No. That is not what I'm saying. You simply don't understand I guess. You have no ground to expect such a thing since the rates have been the same for years. You have no reason to be yelling at DE about it either or make baseless accusations or assumptions. The ratio is 1:1 even in plat now. 

7 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

So I’m still being forced to spend $40 dollars for the Nekros Prime Accessories pack which would normally cost me $20 from a regular unvaulting

No. You can get Nek accessories for 20$

Edited by (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

So I’m still being forced to spend $40 dollars for the Nekros Prime Accessories pack which would normally cost me $20 from a regular unvaulting

That is not correct, 3 regal Aya + 200Plat  will cost you 20$. With 3 regal Aya you'll get all the accessories included in Nekros Accessories pack, or any prime accessory pack for that matter. Oberon Prime is seperate set you'll need another 20$ for Oberon Prime Accessories. This is literally the same as before. 20$ for single prime accessory pack, 40$ for both accessory pack. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

True. 

Of course. They have to make things extremely clear so there are no confusions or misunderstandings. But isn't this their work, why should this be our job? These are their incomes. They have to worry about this right away off the bat.  

I've questioned this for the longest time too. Some of the decisions at DE seem really off at times, there have been quite a few issues that almost everybody and their grandma where able to point out to DE with just 1 look, yet it's as if not a single soul was able to notice the issue at DE themselves, who I'd argue should be looking things over far more than once.

Idk if just 1 person is looking things over or if people are being over worked or what, But it has always bothered me. Everybody makes mistakes, that much I get, but mistakes that are so obvious being made so commonly. It happens near every update it seems to me. I really feel it's worth looking into. If you can't notice the more obvious things, how are you going to notice the more complex issues that could be holding your game back know?

Edited by (PSN)Frost_Nephilim
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, (NSW)CharlieMainframe said:

That is not correct, 3 regal Aya + 200Plat  will cost you 20$. With 3 regal Aya you'll get all the accessories included in Nekros Accessories pack, or any prime accessory pack for that matter. Oberon Prime is seperate set you'll need another 20$ for Oberon Prime Accessories. This is literally the same as before. 20$ for single prime accessory pack, 40$ for both accessory pack. 

No. Because Nekros came with armor and a syandana. Which both costs 2 regal aya and the $20 pack only gives 3. I need 4 regal aya if I want Nekros prime accessories thru this event. So I’d have to spend $40 on the pack of 7 regal aya.

Edited by (XBOX)GearsMatrix301
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

No. Because Nekros came with armor and a syandana. Which both costs 2 regal aya and the $20 pack only gives 3. I need 4 regal aya if I want Nekros prime accessories thru this event. So I’d have to spend $40 on the pack of 7 regal aya.

Yup, they mentioned this. I want to say nekros is the only exception, I dont remember other packs having this