Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2021 Holidays & Next Hotfix in 2022!

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno!

We have wrapped up our Hotfixes for 2021. Our Support Team are standing by to help with any tickets, but we will not be Hotfixing until 2022. If you have an issue, please link to its formal bug report in this thread. Do not report bugs here, link to bug reports in the proper subforums. 

We have a list of some (not all) known issues that we aim to fix in our first Hotfix of 2022:

Non-Spoiler Fixes:

- Issues with Decoration Scaling for some accounts. 
- Issues with carrying Data Masses and your Primary weapon at the same time.
- Issues with Lunaro & Unstable shots no longer enter the goal
- Sydon Rivens work on Korumm
- Various miscellaneous Dialog missing on quest Replays.

Spoiler Fixes:

Spoiler

- A missing Operator hairstyle & a missing Operator accessory.
- Issues with matchmaking / entering Open Worlds post New War in certain conditions.
- Issues with a new character not benefitting from Amp Arcanes.
- Issues with a certain Beam Struggle in The New War near the end of the quest, and a request for players experiencing this issue on PC:Send us your EE.cfg AND Settings  file in a ticket so we can see whats causing the bug? https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

& much more!

Have an amazing Holiday season, check out some words from [DE]Steve, and see you in 2022! 

Thank you!

You forgot Aya  problem, give us a reasonable alternatives to bounties, people hate bounties, dont make them suffer give them an alternative with *reasonable(compareable)* chance in void if you want players to ever play void again

I've sent in a few tickets via support recently that don't seem to have been answered from at least a week and a half ago. 

Most of them being bugs to do with railjack and bounties, both of which are very important post-quest content.

I might have voiced my opinion before about railjack still needing a decent bug fixing pass; I just can't seem to play for a mission without running into issues.

While I don't expect the dev or support team to follow up on so many tickets, especially during the holidays, I may have to avoid playing that content until the new year to have tickets seen to and give the support team some time to catch up.

As well as several new bugs breaking Nightwave and Rivens for some people, like not being able to complete challenges to do with post-quest plains and vallis.

All of these bugs have been annoying me @[DE]Rebecca, I have tried to be very pushy with asking for updates on the progress and even if these bugs are known and have been largely unsuccessful despite all these bugs being very easy to reproduce and easy to trigger on a consistent basis. These are all bugs that have persisted for longer than I would have liked and it is has been very hard to get updates on these issues, I have even tried pinging DE employees on the forums since they appear to be much more active than usual but alas still no response. 

Profit Taker Leg regen after body become vulnerable which leads to collision with mission logic and leads to premature orb mother defeat thus granting no rewards, this does not have a formal bug report thread but I have linked two cases and a very clear video of the issue, many more videos can be provided if needed by me simply going into profit taker as a client and doing 1-5 heists and coming back with leg regen that I am able to capture with Geforce experience.

Disappearing weapon bug occurs with Dispensary+ a host of other abilities, cannot reload weapon if this occurs, this bug is very annoying to me as it can trigger very easily while using dispensary as a method of gaining energy along with other abilities such as miasma, sleight of hand and discharge all of which are very common to use and trigger in places such as ESO.

Akarius explosion fx does not follow color channels if client but instead defaults to the blue/white color fx which is very bright and wish to change it but can't since it is bugged for a long time now. This is super annoying to deal with since it is current bugged to be a very bright FX color that blinds you with no option to change it, especially after the explosion fx changes were pushed through. 

Now you understand my frustration with why these bugs are being ignored since they impact three major areas of warframe that I love, disappearing weapon bug in ESO: While trying to get affinity for my weapons, which I can't get affinity for if I can't reload my magazine to shoot some more enemies. Profit taker leg regen: lost dozens of bounty rewards because of this dumb bug since I try to farm the orb mother for its radiant relics reward but can't. Akarius explosion fx, I have a gauss setup for relic cracking with the kuva ogris and the akarius, nightwatch napalm explosion is bright orange so I have to rely on the akarius however that is bugged to bright blue, this is the setup I like using for relic cracking but in order to use it I need to subject my eyes to visual torture.

Please also update the drop tables (https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html) , it is showing up as Last Update: 06 July, 2021 which is very out of date.

Thank you for all the hard work, DE! The New War was just  💋👌  M W A H

Regarding bug fixes, there's still the issue with weirdly broken shading on matte textures under certain light sources (Arsenal, NPC dialogue windows, Mission Complete dioramas, presumably numerous spots in The New War, etc.), which only happens when all of these conditions are met:

• DirectX 11 is used, not DirectX 12
  • Enhanced Graphics Engine is used
  • High Shader Quality is disabled.

Beware, the linked thread contains mild spoilers:

A fix would be greatly appreciated!

Archived