Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, what does Solaris U think of us blowing up their people all the time? (corpus ship sabotage)

WindBlade

So, when playing corpus ship sabotage, the vast majority of players will do the meltdown run as its the 'fastest' way to do the mission...

Which means all the Solaris U prisoners you don't free also go kablooey when the reactor melts down, destroying the ship.

And given as its specifically done because its the fastest way to beat the mission, these players aren't waiting around for the treasurer so you often can't free everyone as you just don't have the coins to free them.

Doesn't it seem Solaris U may be a bit miffed at us that we keep killing their people cause we're in a rush?

1 minute ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Shut down the ship instead of destroying it, the darkness is cooler and no one dies

Well other than perhaps the corpus.  When I typically do this on a mission either all the Corpus have died, or they mass evacuated the ship because as I'm trotting to extraction no one can be found...  Not even the Solaris U captives.

Why are you still trying to make sense of this Game's Missions....

I gave up when I realised you win Defense missions by Abandoning the Very Thing you are trying to Protect.... But staying only increases the Chances of Failure...

Or How About Survival Missions... If the Enemy Cuts Off Life Support.... Why are they Sending people to come and Kill me ? 

Why dont they just wait for me to Suffocate ? 🤔

I would like to see a real reward for using our coins. 

How about instead of an insignificant chunk of standing, we get a solaris as a useable crew member for RJ, that of course we can also call into missions with the right intrinsic. 

It would have random stats, and if we are maxed on slots for crew we can choose to let him go free, or keep him as a member of crew and let another go. 

Higher tier coins would have higher tier starting stats. Highest level coin would offer randomized stats from a max pool as high as the elite crew from Ticker. 

I’m pretty sure Solaris U are well aware that they’re making deals with the devil whenever they ask for our help 😛. While they may put on a “you’re doing the right thing” face for us, deep down they know we’re just after the loot; how many of us walk past the prisoners when we’ve got Granum Voids to run?

On 2022-02-06 at 1:04 PM, WindBlade said:

So, when playing corpus ship sabotage, the vast majority of players will do the meltdown run as its the 'fastest' way to do the mission...

Which means all the Solaris U prisoners you don't free also go kablooey when the reactor melts down, destroying the ship.

And given as its specifically done because its the fastest way to beat the mission, these players aren't waiting around for the treasurer so you often can't free everyone as you just don't have the coins to free them.

Doesn't it seem Solaris U may be a bit miffed at us that we keep killing their people cause we're in a rush?

Lemme answer with and old quilaity meme:

0a7.jpg

Who would tell Solaris we did it, if we kill everyone :))))))

56 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

There's a sabotage mission where you save Solaris U members? Which one's that?

The new Corpus Ship tileset in general has SU people locked up in it in general. Freeing them using Granum token gets you some SU standing. OP is inflating this mechanic to have actual implication beyond just being a game mechanic when doing Sabotage.

12 minutes ago, Atsia said:

The new Corpus Ship tileset in general has SU people locked up in it in general. Freeing them using Granum token gets you some SU standing. OP is inflating this mechanic to have actual implication beyond just being a game mechanic when doing Sabotage.

Ah ok. Thought they were part of the sabotage mission.

I'm not very worried because I think it's the same few Solaris each time, like it's definitely the same ones and I think after the ship explodes the Corpus just go get the Solaris who are floating around in space in all of the debris and lock them up again on a new ship! 

They're studying them to try and figure out what makes them so tough. One day we will be doing missions and there suddenly will be a new MOA boss with a bunch of Solaris strapped to it all over for armor and we WON'T win that fight! ^^;

Archived