Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE could add more tenet weapons

(PSN)SlyFox5679

4 hours ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

Tenet Lanka

I'd be down for that since the Lanka has fallen out of the Meta for eidolon hunts and doesn't have a variant: hoping for greater damage and crit, and a reduced charge time (or no charge, true Semi-auto fire mode).

Tenet Convectrix

dunno if it's popular enough, but if it were significantly better than the original with a new fire mode or something, that might be cool.

Tenet Amprex

I want it, but it's unlikely since that weapon chains and they ended up nerfing Kuva Nukor, and making sure Tenet Cycron didn't take it's crown either by limiting them both to 2 chains max. regular Amprex can chain up to 5 times IIRC so it would have to be a superior single target weapon instead.

Tenet Lenz

not sure DE want a repeat of the Kuva Bramma meta, which is arguably still ongoing.

Tenet Battacor

very unlikley as that's an amalgam weapon, not a true corpus weapon. Dera or Ambassador would make for more likely assault rifle choices, and Ambassador could use a buff anyway.

Tenet Dera

could happen, I have a long history with Dera Vandal as it was my first variant weapon and first assault rifle when I started playing. I think it gets kinda slept on honestly. I think since the Dera is double-barreled a Tenet Dera should fire two shots at once, with much greater damage and mag capacity.

Tenet Arca Scisco

well, we got the Plasmor variant, and an Tenet Arca Titron would probably be quite good too, especially for hammer fans. improve the slam radius and damage, maybe reduce the number of kills needed for max charge from 10 to 5? 

Tenet Dual Cestras 

Secura Dual Cestras are pretty nice, but to make them different, these ones could be slower rate of fire with higher damage, maybe also have the spinning magazines work as part of a charged power shot as well?

Tenet Serro

+ 1 to that, Serro is slept on and I love polearms. most people don't even consider it a Corpus weapon, and a version of the Serro actually *intended* as a weapon would be something to see!

Tenet falcor

Falcor is a nice glaive, and this would also allow for dual wield with Tenet Spirex/Detron/Cycron.

Tenet Ferrox

originally I expected Ferrox to be part of the first wave of Tenet weapons, but yes, a variant of it would be pretty cool, maybe with a buffed thrown mode and full-auto (I say that because Scourge is by far the easiest Speargun to get along with for me)

Tenet Kreska

I'd prefer to get Dual Tenet Kreskas, like what Terra Trenchers have. 

5 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

I'd rather see DE avoid adding further powercreep since the ability to get tenet/kuva weapons to rank 40 on top of having an innate damage bonus makes practically anything else (normal, prime, vandal, wraith, etc) make everything else obsolete, turning kuva/tenet weapons into just that: more unneeded powercreep.

My rational brain agrees with this. I think Lich weapons were kind of unnecessary--DE should have just created complete Lich originals instead of powercrept variants of Wraith/Vandal (not to mention Infested weapons still have nothing after all these years while Grineer and Corpus weapons got 2 different layers of powercreep for them.)

I still like them, sure, I'm never going to say no to a Karak variant and Kuva Hek is a masterpiece of a shotgun. But letting them reach rank 40 was truly a mistake and something I really hope DE can find a way to undo. 

But also me: I KNOW YOU ALREADY MADE TENET FERROX DE, WHERE IS IT?!?! WHERE IS MY TENET FERROX WITH 38% CC??????!?!?!! GIVE ME KUVA GRINLOK AND LET ME USE IT IN CONCLAVE

5 hours ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

me and my buddy were talking about this that we were hoping for some other weapons like the amprex, convectrix, lanka, battacor, cestras ect these would've been aswesome to get but it would probably delute the hell out of the pool of weapons but if anyone has ideas for how DE could add these in that would be great.

Tenet Lanka

Tenet Convectrix

Tenet Amprex

Tenet Lenz

Tenet Battacor

Tenet Dera

Tenet Arca Scisco

Tenet Dual Cestras 

Tenet Serro

Tenet falcor

Tenet Ferrox

Tenet Kreska

There should be more Tenet variants of the existing Corpus weapons. That will be really good to see and use!

• 7 months later...
On 2022-02-28 at 8:12 PM, LSG501 said:

I don't mind more weapons but honestly, I'd rather have a way to convert my 'old versions' into the new power creep versions, same goes for warframes, especially after spending time adding forma and then re-levelling etc (I'm not looking forward to khora prime and venari prime, I put 14 forma into the non prime...)

And before people say it... it's not about the time or forma (although I wouldn't say no to a refund on them), its about how repetitive it's become after doing 300+ weapons where most of them basically became mr fodder.

This is why I usually don't forma non Prime warframes or just forma once. I love using Protea but only put one forma on her because there will be Prime version in future so I rather wait for it and then put all the forma I need.

Tenet Supra.

Idea 1:

- Unlimited ammo, runs on battery, 250 ammo.

- 0.5s recharge delay.

- Restores 90 ammo/s.

Idea 2:

- Unlimited ammo, uses "overheat" system.

- 300 consecutive shots before maximum heat level.

- Cooldown/cool-off begins immediately after not firing.

- 2s to completely cool from max overheat. Maximum overheat disables firing until cooled down to 50%.

- Each % of overheat provides bonus damage.

I'd like this. Especially a Tenet Convectrix, Tenet Exergis, Tenet Lanka, Tenet Vertec Minigun, Tenet Stahlta, a Tenet Opticor, a Tenet Staticor, a Tenet Lenz, a Tenet Plinx and a Tenet Ghoulsaw type original weapon, and a Tenet original Glaive of some sort. Sort of how the Stropha is a Corpus aesthetic gunblade, I think a new Tenet Corpus ghoulsaw, with energy blades and metallic sheen would be dope. 

Just new Tenet weapons in general would be cool.

2 hours ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

This is why I usually don't forma non Prime warframes or just forma once. I love using Protea but only put one forma on her because there will be Prime version in future so I rather wait for it and then put all the forma I need.

You'll get loads of forma between now and then, don't be afraid to forma things you like "just in case" there might be a new fancier thing in the future

2 hours ago, Pakaku said:

You'll get loads of forma between now and then, don't be afraid to forma things you like "just in case" there might be a new fancier thing in the future

Well sure I have forma cooking on my foundry everyday but it's just kind of tedious to put tons of Forma into weapon to see new better variant coming out knowing I need to do it again and sell current weapon because I want to save on weapon slots and I won't even be using normal variant anymore.

6 hours ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

Ignoring the fact your reply is only 7 MONTHS late :P

In general I don't either but when you know there's going to be a good year plus before a prime warframe for example I do if I really like the frame.  The issue is with kuva etc which don't have a set 'schedule'

Archived