The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what did the drifter and the oporator drink

LexTempest

what did our tenno drink out of that cup i think it was some kind of alcaholic drink that they made/found or maybe its tea that tastes worse than my cooking i hope that de decides to come out and tell us what it is because i really wanna know what it is

6 minutes ago, Conman21 said:

what did our tenno drink out of that cup i think it was some kind of alcaholic drink that they made/found or maybe its tea that tastes worse than my cooking i hope that de decides to come out and tell us what it is because i really wanna know what it is

Of course it was Orokin tea. Why we have Orokin Tea set? Just for that. Come on. Don't bring this alcoholic disgusting stuffs.

11 minutes ago, quxier said:

Of course it was Orokin tea. Why we have Orokin Tea set? Just for that. Come on. Don't bring this alcoholic disgusting stuffs.

I do have to question what kind of tea could cause such a visceral reaction when tasted, though.

1 minute ago, Pizzarugi said:

I do have to question what kind of tea could cause such a visceral reaction when tasted, though.

Maybe some black or red (Pu-erh) when without (too much) sugar. Or green tea... I might react same way tasting green tea.

6 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

*LE GASP* 

DE IS GIVING ALCHOOL TO MINORS! 

A 1000+(?) year old minor at that 😂

Honestly, it really does suck to be them. Drifter wasn't joking when they said they didn't know which of them got it worse. For them to say that says a lot tbh.

1 hour ago, Conman21 said:

Bad water

I left my water overnight and when i drank in the morning it tasted terrible :( 

moral of the story don't leave your water out overnight kids.

1 hour ago, (PSN)adachi_2 said:

Bad water

I left my water overnight and when i drank in the morning it tasted terrible :( 

moral of the story don't leave your water out overnight kids.

That's weird. I've drank leftover water from several days before, and it tasted normal. Sure, it was full of cat fur, but at my place ingesting cat fur is kinda unavoidable 😄

13 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Either distilled water (tastes like algae because it was filtered through the many plants in the garden)

or wood alcohol (brewed from the plants in the garden. caution: can cause blindness!).

Ok now this actually sounds more reasonable given their location. They didn't have any vehicles and such so let's go with this answer. 👏🏼

Archived