Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Website logged me out

Myscho

2 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

@DigressiveAny updates on this? Really annoying to keep having this happen with no additional follow up confirmation. 

I'm certainly keeping an eye on it. I had it myself again this morning. I've let DE know and they have been speaking with the forum provider too, but no updates as of yet.

Sorry about this guys, it's frustrating I know. Please bear with us.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, QuestWasTaken said:

How is this still happening like 3 months later?

Are you really asking why DE hasn't fixed something in 3 months?  We would call that a  "hot fix" if only 3 months.  Just smile and keep grinding, because it might be a hot minute before they take care of a non-exploit, inconvenience type bug. 

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Are you really asking why DE hasn't fixed something in 3 months?  We would call that a  "hot fix" if only 3 months.  Just smile and keep grinding, because it might be a hot minute before they take care of a non-exploit, inconvenience type bug. 

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

It's more on the forum provider than DE

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

It's more on the forum provider than DE

That's what we were told, yes.  I personally don't think its a deal breaker to require people to login more frequently.  I only get logged out at most, 2 times per week, so it's not a big deal.  Now about those bugs that are not forum related.... I hope you have a comfy chair....

• Like 1

There is something wierd going on with this site, it seems to be loading twice every time i click on something, but only when i'm not logged in. Also if i'm using the search function it says something like "hey, you did too many searches plz wait 20 sec", implying i clicked search more than once.

• Like 1

i come here once a week just to see what's going on with the game, i lost track of it honestly and lost interest too.

but almost each time i have to register to my account to enter.

this was a recurring issue a few months back and even the devs acknowledged it in one of the posts here.

but it seems till now they haven't fixed it, is this now the new performance? 

• Like 1

On 2022-06-28 at 11:18 PM, Wolfdoggie said:

Yeah, the forums don't keep me logged in anymore when I tell it to. It wouldn't be a big deal and I'd just stay signed out if it wasn't for it being crappy Light Mode theme and require me to login to get Dark Mode back.

Fellow dark mode fan here.

Yep, sometimes I log on and this happening. In my case is not as annoying because I am usi g the forums rarely but still can be annoying to constant log off